A guy with shoulder impingement.

shrimmy

Hey there!

Who am I: 27 years old guy from Latvia.

What do I do: Work in IT/finance sector.

Gym Experience: At 15 years of age started to go to gym and fell in love with the sport, at the end of higschool I believe I was at or very near to my natural max potential. In large part I thank the coach who was at the small gym I went to, he was a 60+ years old dude, still in great shape, who was a competitive bodybuilder in Soviet times. At that point I had highest strength. During this period, I made a mistake by joining a rugby team, and choosing to keep the same intensity in the gym. After 6 months, one of my hips was fucked and both of my shoulders were fucked.
After highschool I went to study in the Netherlands and, long story short, life was hard. I was suddenly not going to the gym, extremely low on money, lost 10kg in 6 months while I was already lean before. After 3 years of studies in the Netherlands I would restart going to the gym, however I was inconsistent with it, as work and studies often overtook priority. In 6th year of studies, I was mentally fucked, suicidal, on anti-depressants and 2 years delayed on my studies, so I made the stupid decision of using amphetamine to crank out productivity to finish my studies, whatever the cost. Soon afterwards amphetamine started to screw with my thinking, routines and while I mostly finished my studies, I was full on addict, and gym was rarely used. Due to amphetamine appetite suppression I was looking like an anorexic.
Close to end of my studies, I started to help out my brother with his startup, which grew exponentially. During this time I was hiding my amphetamine use, but I would be utterly unreliable worker. After 2 years of amphetamines, I got clean, and started to work on my mental issues. One thing I always noticed was that every time when I was going to the gym, I was much better off in my mental wellbeing, so I restarted going to the gym. However, as I restarted going to the gym when I was back in Latvia, I was at square one. In part to get back to my previous state, and also influenced by a video by Huberman and Derek from MPMD which mentioned that "Test makes effort feel good" I decided to try out PEDs, as at the time I thought that I would likely off myself in a year or two. Also, I thought that it could help with craving for amphetamine, and reinforce the habit of going to the gym.

PED use history: Right before using anything I did a blood test to get my baseline. At first I started with LGD4033, and jesus fuck, I just fucking EXPLODED. Also I did MK677 for a while and it worked very well for me, as appetite was often a bottleneck for me, already in higschool times. It was obvious to everybody around me, and as I wasn't in any competitive sports, I was brutally honest about my PED use, and honestly nobody minds. Afterwards I overcame my fear of pinning and started to use test at around 300-500 mg/week. For me, the mental well being improved a lot. I got off antidepressants, and didn't feel suicidal anymore, life was actually ok. Later I tried primo for a while, and while it was decent, I noticed that I would get more irritated when on it, so I haven't used it much lately. I also used dbol a bit as a preworkout, but as I had elevated liver markers, I didn't use it much. For me, I find I get better endurance and pumps from LGD4033 rather than dbol.

Current PED use: Currently I use ~400mg test per week, and 7mg oral LGD4033 pre-workout. As I understand there is a concern that using LGD4033 with above TRT levels of test, the LGD out-competes the test in receptor binding aspect.

Current issues: I had serious shoulder pain, would wake up during nights from the pain, and after MRI scan, I have shoulder impingement. This was already before restarting to go to the gym, and I think that I developed it already in highschool (~10 years ago). I have done some physiotherapy and am using some workouts in the gym from physio, and also Im not training shoulders and chest for the 1,5 years since I restarted going to the gym. Whenever I tried training chest or shoulders, the pain would flare up. Currently I am thinking of starting to use anavar, BPC157, TB-500 and GH to try to tackle the shoulder impingement, because it just robs so much fun when you cant bench or train shoulders. As I understand, if I dont resolve the shoulder impingement, I am risking a tear, and I would rather try to fix it when I am relatively young.