Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

If I recall properly I did once or twice, relatively long ago. No purity reading with finished oils and given I usually don't know what the oils are supposed to be dosed at, I can't provide further insight.

Have you tested any DHT esters in the last two years?

From what you've tested does it happen that finasteride is underdosed significantly or is it generally a safe bet that it's going to be about right?

From what you've tested does it happen that finasteride is underdosed significantly or is it generally a safe bet that it's going to be about right?
We test it rarely enough for me to say we don't have big enough sample size to have an opinion on this

1717047107360.png

We have tried to email you back dozens of times, all our emails are bouncing.

We've been trying to email you results for weeks.
Please, use different email or unfuck your current one.

Last edited:
Jano, ask me a question, if a raw powder is 50% pure, what would the rest be completed with? I prepared 200mg testosterone. I took 600mg a week for a month, but to my surprise when I went to collect blood it would be as if I had only taken 300mg...

Jano, ask me a question, if a raw powder is 50% pure, what would the rest be completed with? I prepared 200mg testosterone. I took 600mg a week for a month, but to my surprise when I went to collect blood it would be as if I had only taken 300mg...

You brewed a batch with 50% purity??

I'd send a sample of the raws and your final brew to Jano for testing to confirm. Blood can be funny sometimes; not everyone responds the same all the time to various preparations.

Only way to be sure is by sending samples to Jano. Maybe the vendor will reimburse.

I don't think I've ever seen 50% pure testosterone tbh.

But I've tested a lot of samples of "testosterone" that were some cholesterol derivative.

@janoshik hello, i have this issue in which after i make payment and try to mail you back with proof of payment my emails bounce back so i email you again from a different email address that does not seem to have this issue, so please get back to me when ever you can or Tess just confirming payment and providing shipping details, this also happened to me back when i did the last test some months ago, thanks.
If any other info is needed DM me.

Ahh. Something was too good to be true when you factor in both the high purity and quantity. Thanks for confirming J. :cool: