Analiza Bialek Analytical Laboratory

Okay guys, here we go. Direct comparision for the same 2 products.

CJC No Dac:

View attachment 258119

View attachment 258122

Testosterone Cypionate:
View attachment 258123

View attachment 258124

First of all big thanks to @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals he and @Analiza Bialek and @janoshik for making this comparision possible. There is a very slight difference in both products tested. Sadly @Analiza Bialek did not further specify if the tested peptide is Cjc-1295 NO DAC (also called Mod Grf 1-29) or is it Cjc-1295 WITH DAC.
I sent them an email to maybe have some more clarification about this, as this lab test leaves me with doubts and a little unsatisfied, sadly.

Janoshik was super quick, if I remember correctly it took him only 1 day to test the products after he received the package, which is awesome - almost like Amazon next day service. Nothing to complain here.

Analiza Bialek however took 9 days total after receiving the package. This is still fine to me if there was at least some kind of information, just to let me know it takes some time. But maybe I am just too unpatient. Overall everything was kinda smooth, they confirmed receiving the package and were very polite and friendly in emails.

They essentially detected two different compounds.

CJC-1295 is the modified version of mod grf 1-29, with the long half life (with dac) ie. what the community likes to call cjc dac.

However, @janoshik also failed to properly name the substance. Officially there is no cjc no dac or cjc-1295 dac, etc. etc. There is only mod grf 1-29 and cjc-1295, period. However, no matter if he got the naming nomenclature down wrong, he clearly stated it's mod-grf.

And if we follow the official naming nomenclature @Analiza Bialek stated a different compound, that is cjc-1295.

Good effort on the test @HB_22

They essentially detected two different compounds.

CJC-1295 is the modified version of mod grf 1-29, with the long half life (with dac) ie. what the community likes to call cjc dac.
No, that is not correct. To be fair, I emailed them and they told me they detected Mod Grf 1-29, but according to how they handle things they call Mod Grf 1-29 just "Cjc-1295" and the long half life version "Cjc-1295 with DAC".

See this post: Analiza Bialek Analytical Laboratory

No, that is not correct. To be fair, I emailed them and they told me they detected Mod Grf 1-29, but according to how they handle things they call Mod Grf 1-29 just "Cjc-1295" and the long half life version "Cjc-1295 with DAC".

See this post: Analiza Bialek Analytical Laboratory

What isn't correct?

So they named mod-grf incorrectly, and by incorrectly; they labeled it as a different substance.

What isn't correct?

So they named mod-grf incorrectly, and by incorrectly; they labeled it as a different substance.
The assumption you made, that they detected two different compounds is not correct. Again, please click the link and read their email response.

The assumption you made, that they detected two different compounds is not correct. Again, please click the link and read their email response.

That's ok, I believed you in my previous post; as I said they labeled it incorrectly ...

Was this guy banned? I read that if they're name doesn't autopopulate they have been banned? That's not good because they have ghosted me since i sent my payment

Was this guy banned? I read that if they're name doesn't autopopulate they have been banned? That's not good because they have ghosted me since i sent my payment

They don’t appear to be banned. How long ago did you make payment? From my understanding these guys are just slow.

They don’t appear to be banned. How long ago did you make payment? From my understanding these guys are just slow.
I sent payment and product on the 7th. No word since then. It was delivered though.

I'll see what happens, maybe just the holidays slowing them down.

Thanks

I sent payment and product on the 7th. No word since then. It was delivered though.

I'll see what happens, maybe just the holidays slowing them down.

Thanks

I am also waiting to hear back from them. Hoping it’s just due to the holidays as well.

You sent payment? I was informed not to pay until they had the report

I am also waiting to hear back from them. Hoping it’s just due to the holidays as well.

You sent payment? I was informed not to pay until they had the report
Yes. They asked which payment method, I confirmed which one and paid. Then they asked for tracking once the package was mailed. I'm 100% sure I haven't been scammed by a 3rd party, because I've done business with them before and used the same contact email.

I was a bit concerned when I saw the last time they logged onto meso and i thought they had been banned. But I'm not panicking, They are probably busy because Janoshik is closed.

Can you please let me know if you receive your test? Thanks buddy

Can you please let me know if you receive your test? Thanks buddy

They got back to me stating they have been out on a health break. Hope you got the same response as well. Seems like I will get my analysis report after Christmas as they went ahead and told me they will be out for a few days for Christmas starting tomorrow.

They got back to me stating they have been out on a health break. Hope you got the same response as well. Seems like I will get my analysis report after Christmas as they went ahead and told me they will be out for a few days for Christmas starting tomorrow.
Yea he got back to me too. Thanks for updating me, much appreciated

Merry Christmas

Hmmm. You are curious on competitor's uncertainty analysis but don't seem to appreciate persons curious on your methods.

Maybe, just maybe, if you possessed the brain capacity to compare the stated margin of error between Bialek ( eg 0.065% ) vs. me (eg. 5%), you'd realize the point of my question as did everyone but you, you drooling ban evading fuckwad.

1703531617006.png

Maybe, just maybe, if you possessed the brain capacity to compare the stated margin of error between Bialek ( eg 0.065% ) vs. me (eg. 5%), you'd realize the point of my question as did everyone but you, you drooling ban evading fuckwad.

View attachment 273310
I did see it.

Careful, no need to get so upset on this blessed day. I thought you were in a more pensive mood this holiday season.

Ban evading? I know my conduct on here is so right up to the edge of being banned. Caution, your true character is showing.

I did see it.

Careful, no need to get so upset on this blessed day. I thought you were in a more pensive mood this holiday season.

Ban evading? I know my conduct on here is so right up to the edge of being banned. Caution, your true character is showing.
You have a strong vibe of being a formerly banned member and I don't have to get too much into the part where you are being considered to be a drooling retard - I leave that up to you as seem to be well versed in showing people yourself.

You have a strong vibe of being a formerly banned member and I don't have to get too much into the part where you are being considered to be a drooling retard - I leave that up to you as seem to be well versed in showing people yourself.

Yeah, there are so many of drooling retards just like me haunting forums like these. They must have been in school for a while.

Your vibe detector needs a serious recalibration.

Make sure you are using appropriate reference standard and I still want a full exposition on your instrument and method precision workup. Do you leverage spike addition analysis intermittently?

Merry Christmas.

View attachment 273310
And just remember, you can state whatever margin of error you want. In your case you have stated a reasonable one.

Demonstrating said margin of error is another thing entirely. None of my very reasonable questions to you were "retarded". You just chose to act with hostility and contempt.

For example, stating your run triplicates but only reporting one value. Is that how it's done? Oh but don't let me compromise your IP (silly).