Analiza Bialek Analytical Laboratory

I keep finding it strange. Driada claims not to change their recipes themselves and that is why they no longer test their products .. yet there are huge differences in the results of analiza, sometimes as much as 20 mg compared to an earlier batch .. so if there is apparently such differences are coming anyway driada should do business with another lab or just start testing again ... also almost half a year ago when driada had primo tested the results were approximately 95 .. someone sent analiza the same batch only then a blind test analiza came with a result of approximately 81 .. I have asked for an explanation for this several times .. driada puts it down to analiza , analiza does not even respond to this ... and then I am a whiner because I get misbelief ... I am cured of that cult .. I now have a blind test with janoshik after those results I will be able to confirm here that Jano is real if the results are good ..

I keep finding it strange. Driada claims not to change their recipes themselves and that is why they no longer test their products .. yet there are huge differences in the results of analiza, sometimes as much as 20 mg compared to an earlier batch .. so if there is apparently such differences are coming anyway driada should do business with another lab or just start testing again ... also almost half a year ago when driada had primo tested the results were approximately 95 .. someone sent analiza the same batch only then a blind test analiza came with a result of approximately 81 .. I have asked for an explanation for this several times .. driada puts it down to analiza , analiza does not even respond to this ... and then I am a whiner because I get misbelief ... I am cured of that cult .. I now have a blind test with janoshik after those results I will be able to confirm here that Jano is real if the results are good ..
Send it out for testing your self, it´s what i usually do if i am skeptical of something.

Send it out for testing your self, it´s what i usually do if i am skeptical of something.
thats not my point…my point is that there is a mistake made by analiza they ignore and dont give an explanation for it..Then why shall i send ren test to them it is not correct…I test my stuff at a another lab that will answer you properly if you have any questions..

thats not my point…my point is that there is a mistake made by analiza they ignore and dont give an explanation for it..Then why shall i send ren test to them it is not correct…I test my stuff at a another lab that will answer you properly if you have any questions..
Judging by what some guys here have sent out for testing they seem to get the stuff right, a personal friend of mine sent out a sample to them, blind sample and they got it right so idk, i do prefer jano for the fast interaction with them and almost instant results once he they get the samples

Judging by what some guys here have sent out for testing they seem to get the stuff right, a personal friend of mine sent out a sample to them, blind sample and they got it right so idk, i do prefer jano for the fast interaction with them and almost instant results once he they get the samples

surely the only way to know how accurate bialek are is to send a sample from samle vial to janoshik and bialek
then compare the results

what do you think?

Okay guys, here we go. Direct comparision for the same 2 products.

CJC No Dac:

View attachment 258119

View attachment 258122

Testosterone Cypionate:
View attachment 258123

View attachment 258124

First of all big thanks to @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals he and @Analiza Bialek and @janoshik for making this comparision possible. There is a very slight difference in both products tested. Sadly @Analiza Bialek did not further specify if the tested peptide is Cjc-1295 NO DAC (also called Mod Grf 1-29) or is it Cjc-1295 WITH DAC.
I sent them an email to maybe have some more clarification about this, as this lab test leaves me with doubts and a little unsatisfied, sadly.

Janoshik was super quick, if I remember correctly it took him only 1 day to test the products after he received the package, which is awesome - almost like Amazon next day service. Nothing to complain here.

Analiza Bialek however took 9 days total after receiving the package. This is still fine to me if there was at least some kind of information, just to let me know it takes some time. But maybe I am just too unpatient. Overall everything was kinda smooth, they confirmed receiving the package and were very polite and friendly in emails.

just managed to find your post
thanks the effort and the $$$ spent

what is your conclusion in regards to the variation of test c of around 20mg/ml

just managed to find your post
thanks the effort and the $$$ spent

what is your conclusion in regards to the variation of test c of around 20mg/ml
I honestly dont care about some slight difference that much. Will that difference have an impact? I dont think so. Lab test results were more or less close, or at least close enough for me.

I honestly dont care about some slight difference that much. Will that difference have an impact? I dont think so. Lab test results were more or less close, or at least close enough for me.
Agreed 10-20 mg difference is acceptable imo

I mailed them two samples, and they confirmed they received it on Oct 11. I transferred the payment via USDT on the same day, and I haven't heard from them since then. They haven't replied to any of my follow-up emails either.

I mailed them two samples, and they confirmed they received it on Oct 11. I transferred the payment via USDT on the same day, and I haven't heard from them since then. They haven't replied to any of my follow-up emails either.
I think @HB_22 was one of the only members to send them something. He had something like a 2-3 week wait if I recall.

Jano responds in minutes, sometimes an hour or two. Use him. You usually get results within 2-3 days and they ALWAYS respond to emails. His assistant Jakub is always quick to respond and answer questions