Analiza Bialek Analytical Laboratory

Kinda wild the AB results for Test Cyp were 9% higher than Jano's. Like, yeah that's not a huge deal at the end of the day for consumers, but for tests that have this many digits after the decimal point you'd think they'd be a little more consistent between labs.
Idk. I know way too little about this stuff to make any assumptions.

Were these two Test Cyps from two different vials? or samples extracted from the same vial? Does QSC have 9% variation between vials?
It were two different vials but from the same batch that I bought and if you look around in the lab testing section you will see pretty much all vials being tested that origin from the same batch will show the same results (if tested by Janoshik). The difference between vials is not in the +-10% range, it never was. This must have to do with it being tested by two different labs.

Me too, but reference standard explanation from Liska makes sense. I guess for cheap blind testing they are good enough, for everything else it's probably a better idea to go with Janoshik.

It were two different vials but from the same batch that I bought and if you look around in the lab testing section you will see pretty much all vials being tested that origin from the same batch will show the same results (if tested by Janoshik). The difference between vials is not in the +-10% range, it never was. This must have to do with it being tested by two different labs.
Hmmmm, i looked at a few and some where about ~5-10% , its much more evident with orals/tablets, however this is considering OTHER UGL's.... still researching and will compile results.

Both are variables. the HPLC assay labs and the UGL's. there is no 100% consistency.

Its even possible that the vial from 1 oil, the last 1/3 of the 10ml vial is a little more concentrated because the user didnt shake before use? Many variables to take into consideration.

Were the samples from the same vial? the test c? just opened? and only 2 draws?

Last edited:

i think it comes down to the standard that they tested the sample against.

raws and finished oil would probably have to be tested by both to come to a conclusion. if both have the raws testing at 98%+, but theres still the 10% disparity, somethings up.

analiza test results once again having different results than other labs, not just jano, but different from lab4tox as well. if it were 3 tabs tested per test rather than 1, one could make more sense of this. but this is now twice that analiza results have differed from other testing companies. another thing to note is that the samples were all sent at different times, and not at the same time.

analiza test results once again having different results than other labs, not just jano, but different from lab4tox as well. if it were 3 tabs tested per test rather than 1, one could make more sense of this. but this is now twice that analiza results have differed from other testing companies. another thing to note is that the samples were all sent at different times, and not at the same time.
Keep in mind that these 3 tests were 3 different tablets so some difference is just what I would expect.

Keep in mind that these 3 tests were 3 different tablets so some difference is just what I would expect.
while true, when was the last time that you've seen such variance when it comes to orals from the same batch? usually its around 1-2 mg for 50mg, whereas this is 22.76mg-27.1mg

Ok i sent tbol pills to blind test and my experience with Analiza Bialek was overall positive.

Sometimes theres no reply for a few days, but you dont need to chase him he will remember to reply and is an easy person to talk with.

Initially i write him without saying im from this forum and got quoted a higher price for analysis, but then he respected the price on forum and asked for just 49€.

You can pay him with bank transfer and its a good choice for EU guys, no borders in Schengen territory so less risk of customs. I could send sample on a pretty cheap letter too.

Thank you for your service.

Ok i sent tbol pills to blind test and my experience with Analiza Bialek was overall positive.

Sometimes theres no reply for a few days, but you dont need to chase him he will remember to reply and is an easy person to talk with.

Initially i write him without saying im from this forum and got quoted a higher price for analysis, but then he respected the price on forum and asked for just 49€.

You can pay him with bank transfer and its a good choice for EU guys, no borders in Schengen territory so less risk of customs. I could send sample on a pretty cheap letter too.

Thank you for your service.
Care to share results

here

You sent 3 tablets but only one tablet was tested?

Hi everyone.

For those who asked for tests, how long did it take them to get your results? It is noted 7 working days but I have no news of my order or a possible delay.

Thx.