Analiza Bialek Analytical Laboratory

Oh right, I should just let alt accounts and shills make up malicious lies about my business, because it's in a different thread. Sorry, my mistake.

I'm glad you compare my questions on point and factual, provably true comments to maliciously vommited lies.
You have post #2 in this thread attacking the lab before ANYONE had the chance to post something.

YOU stirred up shit in the first place.

@Millard should definitely consider barring any competing party to post shit up to their competitions thread without concrete evidence that their actions/products are going against the harm reduction ethic of this forum.

Please Janoshik share your very document you are an accredited laboratory .I can`t wait to see it.
do the usersof this forum know what Janoshik actually means ? He was a famous Slovak highwayman in the 18th century .why did you choose this name ,Peter ? :)

You have post #2 in this thread attacking the lab before ANYONE had the chance to post something.

YOU stirred up shit in the first place.
Polite questions are attacking?

Could you point and quote my attacks, and 'shit,' please?

Polite questions are attacking?

Could you point and quote my attacks, and 'shit,' please?
Does it harm the community somehow? Is there any evidence that they jeopardized any member of the community, like a sample being returned to sender because they failed to retrieve it? Do you have proof that their testing is false and inaccurate?

If you have evidence that any of the above is true, please replicate them for the community. If not, stay in your thread and ask the admin team to handle any malicious lies about your business with a simple report post.

Because what you are doing, can lead someone to believe that you simply want to smear the competition if fear of lost revenue

By the way... According to the DHL tracking my samples arrived at the lab(s). So both Janoshik and Analiza Bialek received the samples. Now the waiting game starts. :)

By the way... According to the DHL tracking my samples arrived at the lab(s). So both Janoshik and Analiza Bialek received the samples. Now the waiting game starts. :)
I got the results from my blind test back last tuesday. I ended up sending over my friend's homebrew test/tren/mast mix, 50/50/50 mg per ml.
I got the results the day after my payment was received and confirmed.

Overall analysis seems correct, my friend is just a hobby brewer only for himself and some friends. First time mixing compounds as well, so overall we are satisfied with the results.

Curious to the comparison from Jano & Bialek

Attachments

• Analiza_GFDH34BD.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 139
I got the results from my blind test back last tuesday. I ended up sending over my friend's homebrew test/tren/mast mix, 50/50/50 mg per ml.
I got the results the day after my payment was received and confirmed.

Overall analysis seems correct, my friend is just a hobby brewer only for himself and some friends. First time mixing compounds as well, so overall we are satisfied with the results.

Curious to the comparison from Jano & Bialek

So according to your friend this is what it should contain?? why mixxing acetate and prop tho?? thanks for sharing

So according to your friend this is what it should contain?? why mixxing acetate and prop tho?? thanks for sharing
Yes, correct. Goal was to brew 50/50/50 with these compounds

And what do you mean? Test p/tren a/ mast p is one of the most common cut stacks no?

My first email was answered fast, but now no answer anymore since tuesday.

I already sent sample.

I read what Janoshik posted here, how trash attitude from him.

Not a thing, my initial comms was ok. But when i came to talk about shipping and payment it dropped off haha
Well, same... I sent 2 samples, they confirmed that they have received the samples 9 days ago. Since then it's been very quiet. I sent them another email a couple days ago but they did not reply.

Not sure what to expect now.

I hope you guys didn’t use your real adress in case they were busted.

Last edited:
Sounds like Jano has snitched on another competitor once again

Hopefully not, but he has done it before, so it's certainly a possibility