Analiza Bialek Analytical Laboratory

Well, same... I sent 2 samples, they confirmed that they have received the samples 9 days ago. Since then it's been very quiet. I sent them another email a couple days ago but they did not reply.

Not sure what to expect now.

I hope you guys didn’t use your real adress in case they were busted.
Did you pay?, i understand they charge you after they receive the samples

If that is true he is willingly putting everyone who sent in samples to this lab at risk.
Why bro, I understand you are european, here we don’t have that crazy strict law regarding that as in the US, i mean if you send stuff to get tested or if your package with steroids gets seized, not like when they caught chris bumstead’s sister that they set up an entire operation just to get 1 person buying steroids, i know scandinavia is different but most of the EU has no peoblems regarding that, i wouldn’t worry if you put your address and they get busted if you are in the EU of course.

Why bro, I understand you are european, here we don’t have that crazy strict law regarding that as in the US, i mean if you send stuff to get tested or if your package with steroids gets seized, not like when they caught chris bumstead’s sister that they set up an entire operation just to get 1 person buying steroids, i know scandinavia is different but most of the EU has no peoblems regarding that, i wouldn’t worry if you put your address and they get busted if you are in the EU of course.
this is extremely different within the EU.
Germany, northern european countries etc. are quite strict

Well, same... I sent 2 samples, they confirmed that they have received the samples 9 days ago. Since then it's been very quiet. I sent them another email a couple days ago but they did not reply.

Not sure what to expect now.

I hope you guys didn’t use your real adress in case they were busted.

No results yet either?

The comms is defiantly lacking

If that is true he is willingly putting everyone who sent in samples to this lab at risk.

Just a guess, but it's based on past actions, he defo snitched on the previous analyzer. If he hasn't snitched on them yet it's likely because he can't, but I'm sure he will be plotting some other way to take them down

He will not allow competition under any circumstances, wants the janoshik monopoly and all money sent directly to him

Just a guess, but it's based on past actions, he defo snitched on the previous analyzer. If he hasn't snitched on them yet it's likely because he can't, but I'm sure he will be plotting some other way to take them down

He will not allow competition under any circumstances, wants the janoshik monopoly and all money sent directly to him
That's the reality of business, corporate sabotage and outright ratting out the competition has been the go to of companies engaging in illegal operations.

I'm not saying that's what Jano is doing but I am not surprised if he does. Even the ugls smear each others reps and have actions in place to get competition out of business.

That's the reality of business, corporate sabotage and outright ratting out the competition has been the go to of companies engaging in illegal operations.

I'm not saying that's what Jano is doing but I am not surprised if he does. Even the ugls smear each others reps and have actions in place to get competition out of business.

Yeah he does it, and he fakes tests too, he has a very poor character

The main difference is he actually goes beyond his smear campaigns and goes and snitches to get his competition busted

Along with that the other difference is there are tonnes of steroid vendors, but Jano is the sole tester, there is no competition for him.

Soon as one shows up he's right in here trying to shit all over them and discredit them, whilst plotting how to get rid of them just so he can continue to charge whatever he wants, and make up test results whenever he wants knowing there isn't anyone to dispute it

They still need to work on the times, jano is very quick which is reassuring and also a relief when you wanna know if what you are injecting is the real thing :D i get kinda anxious while i wait

They still need to work on the times, jano is very quick which is reassuring and also a relief when you wanna know if what you are injecting is the real thing :D i get kinda anxious while i wait

He's so fast he can test a sample three times before it even arrives

I'd rather wait an extra week or two to get a real result

I hear this little cancerous toad, @VaDImadi, who never tested anything in his life and probably doesn't even lift (a common feature with the loudest haters in this thread), can't help, but to have a massive hard on for me here.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's a snitch just trying to frame me, just like the useless tumor he is.

I recommend people check out his post and ban history and hereby I apologize about my intrusion and check out again.

Last edited:
I hear this little cancerous toad, @VaDImadi, who never tested anything in his life and probably doesn't even lift (a common feature with the loudest haters in this thread), can't help, but to have a massive hard on for me here.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's a snitch just trying to frame me, just like the useless tumor he is.

I recommend people check out his post and ban history and hereby I apologize about my intrusion and check out again.

Check out my post history? My ban history? I have never been banned and my post history is relevant to what exactly?

Typical distraction techniques used by conmen, "hey don't look at me and my problems, look over here at him"

How can I be hating by stating facts? Another tactic used by conmen when you call them out, "oooo theyre just haters" It's all in the linked thread, how you faked tests and scammed people. Then lied about it, but eventually was backed into a corner so tight you had nowhere else to go but to admit your deception.

That's his character, even when caught, he lied and lied and lied until finally he had to confess and admit he did indeed fake his tests

And now he's claiming in a snitch, trying to snitch on him, what exactly would I be snitching on you for? You must be guilty of something for me to snitch on you, you been back to your old tricks and faking more tests?

Anyway, stick with the better priced tester who isn't a confirmed scammer

Just common sense really

Okay guys, here we go. Direct comparision for the same 2 products.

CJC No Dac:

IMG_20230519_192451.jpg

IMG_20230519_193541.jpg

Testosterone Cypionate:
Screenshot_2023-05-11-19-20-07-687_com.opera.browser.jpg

IMG_20230519_193616.jpg

First of all big thanks to @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals he and @Analiza Bialek and @janoshik for making this comparision possible. There is a very slight difference in both products tested. Sadly @Analiza Bialek did not further specify if the tested peptide is Cjc-1295 NO DAC (also called Mod Grf 1-29) or is it Cjc-1295 WITH DAC.
I sent them an email to maybe have some more clarification about this, as this lab test leaves me with doubts and a little unsatisfied, sadly.

Janoshik was super quick, if I remember correctly it took him only 1 day to test the products after he received the package, which is awesome - almost like Amazon next day service. Nothing to complain here.

Analiza Bialek however took 9 days total after receiving the package. This is still fine to me if there was at least some kind of information, just to let me know it takes some time. But maybe I am just too unpatient. Overall everything was kinda smooth, they confirmed receiving the package and were very polite and friendly in emails.

Okay, quick update.
They immediately replied to my email and confirmed me it's CJC No Dac. They changed the lab test as well.

So far I have no complaints with them. Below I attached the new edited lab test they just sent me.

IMG_20230519_200016.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-19-19-56-37-916_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

Thanks for doing the comparison man! Good stuff. I’ve always used Jano and never had an issue with him.

Kinda wild the AB results for Test Cyp were 9% higher than Jano's. Like, yeah that's not a huge deal at the end of the day for consumers, but for tests that have this many digits after the decimal point you'd think they'd be a little more consistent between labs.

Were these two Test Cyps from two different vials? or samples extracted from the same vial? Does QSC have 9% variation between vials?

Kinda wild the AB results for Test Cyp were 9% higher than Jano's. Like, yeah that's not a huge deal at the end of the day for consumers, but for tests that have this many digits after the decimal point you'd think they'd be a little more consistent between labs.

Were these two Test Cyps from two different vials? or samples extracted from the same vial? Does QSC have 9% variation between vials?
The worse the quality of your reference standard, the more favourable the result of anything compared to/tested against it. Consider whether their stated testing method can even potentially achieve a degree of accuracy matching their stated "height the measurement error".