Chromate Analytical Services

Oh this is going to get good. Definitely contaminate your own thread with politics and international affairs. Very smart
lol ya not sure what he was talking about.. we had a vax pass for 2-3 months but other than that nothing was crazier than anywhere else... we also had far less people die in canada than say Florida. but folks were allowed to go walk outside lol...

MESO members,

After much deliberation, we have taken the difficult decision to suspend the synthol testing service indefinitely. The acceptance of all other orders will be temporarily paused as we shift gears into method development for exciting new offerings.

If you are a synthol user, you may be exposed to dangerous contaminants. At-home tests such as 'labmax', while imperfect, may help you identify contaminated products. If you experience hormonal side effects while using synthol, discontinue its use and consult with a licensed healthcare professional.

Stay tuned for big announcements coming soon in the new year.

Chromate team

MESO members,

After much deliberation, we have taken the difficult decision to suspend the synthol testing service indefinitely. The acceptance of all other orders will be temporarily paused as we shift gears into method development for exciting new offerings.

If you are a synthol user, you may be exposed to dangerous contaminants. At-home tests such as 'labmax', while imperfect, may help you identify contaminated products. If you experience hormonal side effects while using synthol, discontinue its use and consult with a licensed healthcare professional.

Stay tuned for big announcements coming soon in the new year.

Chromate team
Good call Brother. Stay safe. Happy new year a free man.

PSA:

Make sure that VPN is secure core.

Well that was disappointing.

@B Ware now that he’s closed down and we don’t really need to compare reports to see if this guy is worth a damn, I’d be curious to see the report you ran with this guy.

Well that was disappointing.

@B Ware now that he’s closed down and we don’t really need to compare reports to see if this guy is worth a damn, I’d be curious to see the report you ran with this guy.

I haven’t posted the report yet because I’ve made it known that I sent Chromate and Analiza the same sample. Analiza has yet to give me my report. If I was to share Chromate’s report then it makes the Analiza report not a blind sample.

I don’t believe Chromate is tapping out. I believe he’s just rethinking his business strategy here.

Last edited:
I haven’t posted the report yet because I’ve made it known that I sent Chromate and Analiza the same sample. Analiza has yet to give me my report. If I was to share Chromate’s report then it makes the Analiza report not a blind sample.

Fun fact, the same sample I sent to Analiza and Chromate was also tested by Jano while I’ve been waiting it appears. Should be interesting comparing all 3 lab’s reports.

I don’t believe Chromate is tapping out. I believe he’s just rethinking his business strategy here.
I was impressed by your effort to test your Empower stuff.

Excellent job on this new adventure. Thank you.

man america aint as free as they think imo.. in Canada u can operate such a biz as we are FREE and also mindful about harm reduction and its importance... imagine such a balance

get some bulk fentanyl test strips so can say u are truly trying to save lives...

but also don't worry too much about the meat heads ordering illegal compounds from illegal national and international websites openly posting about it on the internet saying OMG illegal operation TESTING synthol... why not go make EXACT comment to every source, ever? cough @Spaceman Spiff ?

good luck with your venture, I think tonnes of folks will use and take advantage of testing promotions by sources that didn't want the hassle of sending overseas and filling out customs slips etc.

Also if have capability of heavy metals other toxic substances in dietary supplements along with dosage I think u would do great just on that if make it easy/cheap to access for health minded folks who want to know if they have good NAD or NMN or perhaps heavy metals of there omega oil. or residual solvents in whey . so a pretty easy pivot

just never offer advice to brewers or accept anyone mentioning such things.. folks don't get that they will just ask u to stop conducting biz if worried about it ie S&D letter.. if continue after that its possible to get in trouble but you would have to be in a backwards state as doubt feds would worry about it. lol remember when BONGs were illegal to sell in USA? what was that 17 years ago or so? in canada folks just openly started selling cannabis to medical patients... some got busted most got no time... opened back up... guess what? they changed minds and LAWS...
The only thing special about Canada is that they are neighbors of the greatest country on earth.

The only thing special about Canada is that they are neighbors of the greatest country on earth.
New Zealand or Norway(4th or 5th freest place)? or do u mean Russia?

or the place kids get shot at in school? or more people in jail per capita?(and more violent criminals because of wealth disparity) or 16th freest country? (ie 'American dream' is more likely in 15 other countries). or the place that murders and bombs people just to keep their economy afloat? or the place that doesn't allow woman's right to choose yet will put them in 30grand in debt to have the baby in a hospital? or the place thats children are ranked 100th in education? or the place that gave millions sub prime mortgages so black rock could swoop in and buy all the cheap property once everyone defaulted? or the failing power infrastructure in Texas that has brown/black outs the norm? while agree some nice things about USA like cheap labor and buy a home for 100k. IF move past the shiny exterior thats propped up on a house of cards/debt and just wait for when china doesn't just want its pandas back it wants its TRILLIONS back... I mean its literally a joke other countries have how ignorant USA folks are.. Or the place where people are obese and diabetic and less healthy (despite some wonderful hospitals for the wealthy), also has highest rates of single mothers and divorce and of course mental health issues/addiction.

So I am not sure what metric you use? health, education, freedom, family unity/values, happiness? its pretty far from the top objectively speaking... not horrible, but not great...

-Countries with the highest rate of children living with single parents. US (23%), Russia (18%),....Japan (7%).
-25% of US households were headed by a single parent 85% are woman (obv this % will rise in certain states)
-2 million imprisoned people in USA more than china which has higher population 1.6 mil in china...
- ~700 people per 100,000 are in jail ie 0.7% (ie same as die from direct covid infection)... think about that freedom folks... nearly 1% of your population is in jail lol WILD!!!!
-6% of USA has documented mental illness, highest in the first world that has free healthcare so folks see Drs more...and highest in third world aswell.
- USA does not even list on top 10 best education systems...canada is #4(and we have a long way to go, so can only imagine USA).. just FYI

what's scary is numb nuts in canada want to be more like usa cause can carry handguns and buy cheap smokes and beer (ie no tax and dont have to pay for other peoples issues) and THINK they are free... little do they know the actual state of the states... lets just hope canada is still canada in 4 years and folks flee here from usa like in handmade tale(or like draft dodgers decades ago) and the last time trump was elected which folks forget he than pushed warp speed vax (and had the real lockdowns under trump)...

-lets not talk about debt issues which will come to a head, cant just keep going into debt and pay more and more interest.. just like the housing crisis but on a country scale....

but I digress, I know folks dont like to hear facts but I think its important to maybe take a closer look! very off topic, but I bite easy on the trolls lol

love USA national parks though! and forsure great places in USA no doubt!

Last edited:
-Countries with the highest rate of children living with single parents. US (23%), Russia (18%),....Japan (7%).
-25% of US households were headed by a single parent 85% are woman (obv this % will rise in certain states)
-2 million imprisoned people in USA more than china which has higher population 1.6 mil in china...
- ~700 people per 100,000 are in jail ie 0.7% (ie same as die from direct covid infection)... think about that freedom folks... nearly 1% of your population is in jail lol WILD!!!!
-6% of USA has documented mental illness, highest in the first world that has free healthcare so folks see Drs more...and highest in third world aswell.
- USA does not even list on top 10 best education systems...canada is #4(and we have a long way to go, so can only imagine USA).. just FYI

what's scary is numb nuts in canada want to be more like usa cause can carry handguns and buy cheap smokes and beer (ie no tax and dont have to pay for other peoples issues) and THINK they are free... little do they know the actual state of the states... lets just hope canada is still canada in 4 years and folks flee here from usa like in handmade tale(or like draft dodgers decades ago) and the last time trump was elected which folks forget he than pushed warp speed vax (and had the real lockdowns under trump)...

-lets not talk about debt issues which will come to a head, cant just keep going into debt and pay more and more interest.. just like the housing crisis but on a country scale....

but I digress, I know folks dont like to hear facts but I think its important to maybe take a closer look! very off topic, but I bite easy on the trolls lol

love USA national parks though! and forsure great places in USA no doubt!
Yep. China and Russia are beacons of freedom and quality of life. You should stop buying your facts from the dollar store.

Yep. China and Russia are beacons of freedom and quality of life. You should stop buying your facts from the dollar store.
lol I think u missed the point... that USA IS WORSE THAN CHINA... and china of course is NOT a beacon of freedom...
-and USA is the only country that beats RUSSIA as far as % of single mothers... ie WORSE THAN RUSSIA... however yes Russia is next to canada ie neighbour

Last edited:
I received my other report from Analiza. Unfortunately neither Chromate’s or Analiza’s reports are even close to what the label claims the product to be and neither reports are even in the same ballpark of each other.

I am now sending the same sample to a third party (Jano). Hopefully I’ll have those results in a weeks time and will share my findings.

I received my other report from Analiza. Unfortunately neither Chromate’s or Analiza’s reports are even close to what the label claims the product to be and neither reports are even in the same ballpark of each other.

I am now sending the same sample to a third party (Jano). Hopefully I’ll have those results in a weeks time and will share my findings.
Thanks for doing this. I really value the effort you've put in here.

this looks kinda sketchy lol is this in your apartment or do you have an actual laboratory facility?
some university labs with alot of undergrads is prob much much dirtier... dont think it matters much where machinery is for this purpose as long as get consistent results thats all that matters. if your doing picogram shit thats when u need ultra clean rooms.

lol I was working in such a clean room, was putting on my tyvec suite, and got a patch tore off me for putting it on wrong, and how could of fucked up all his tests for ever lol... think the proff just didn't like ANYONE using "his" expensive new room.. I was like you prob should worry more about getting more sticky matts to be replaced regularly than my form of putting on my tyvec.

Can you state the vendors name? For the sake of harm reduction between now and when janoshik gives you results?