Chromate | Analytical Services | USA

Update on hGH SEC analysis

The good news is method development was a resounding success.

The bad news is the dimer content in research grade hGH seems worse than we thought.

Fig. 1 shows the chromatogram for European Pharmacopoeia Somatropin CRS Batch 4: Purity 99.498%; Dimer 0.502%

Fig. 2 shows that of research grade hGH from China: Purity 94.002%; Dimer: 3.136%; Trimer / Tetramer 0.160%; Related proteins 2.488%

Exclusive to researchers on MESO, we will pricing hGH SEC analysis at $220 from now through to the end of June. You must mention MESO to receive to the discount.

We hope to gain greater insight into hGH dimer content and will report our findings here.
Am I missing something here? Where is the MG or at least IU for reference of each sample?

Have you accepted any sample from Canada? I have some hGH that turns yellow when reconstituted... normal bac water. I want to know if it is maybe dangerous in any way or just bunk
A legit source on here has sold batches of hgh with a yellow tent after reconstituting and guys run it. Its been tested and the quality is well. If you do some looking around here you will find lots of posts about the yelllow tint hgh.

Am I missing something here? Where is the MG or at least IU for reference of each sample?

The purpose of the chromatograms are to demonstrate the separation of the oligomers and related proteins from the main monomer peak. EP Somatropin Batch 4 contains 2.59mg of hGH monomer; the Chinese hGH was found to contain 3.91mg of hGH monomer.

A legit source on here has sold batches of hgh with a yellow tent after reconstituting and guys run it. Its been tested and the quality is well. If you do some looking around here you will find lots of posts about the yelllow tint hgh.

Was it tested for endotoxins? It could contain high-purity hGH while also be heavily contaminated with endotoxins. The two are not mutually exclusive. There may be another reason for the yellow tint, but endotoxins are certainly a possibility.

The bad news is the dimer content in research grade hGH seems worse than we thought.

Why do you say this? If it's been this way all along and people have been happy with the GH, and higher dimer was only revealed by recent testing procedures, maybe it was never bad news to begin with.

Maybe dimer isn't the boogie man it's made out to be.

There may be another reason for the yellow tint, but endotoxins are certainly a possibility.

Kinda assuming the worst and causing unnecessary scare/fear.

People are fine with tren ranging from light yellow to dark gold. Just based on the tinting of color.

Why do you say this? If it's been this way all along and people have been happy with the GH, and higher dimer was only revealed by recent testing procedures, maybe it was never bad news to begin with.

Maybe dimer isn't the boogie man it's made out to be.
You may be right, at best it’s just biologically inactive. As for the soup of related proteins, even less is known. In the aim of furthering research we thought it prudent to bring an affordable test to the market.

Kinda assuming the worst and causing unnecessary scare/fear.

People are fine with tren ranging from light yellow to dark gold. Just based on the tinting of color.
Nothing was assumed, I said it could be a possibility.

People are also fine with yellow bananas—but unlike bananas and tren, hGH is not supposed to be yellow.

That is worrisome

If you don't exist, who's talking right now?

Haley-Joel.jpg