Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

I think he thought you got the test from SuperDrug but - just got the blood drawn there
Yes; is that who Superdrug use for blood testing then; Optimale? Atleast its not medichecks!

I was checking via patient access and one of the suggestions was Superdrug.

has anyone used the 5mg semaglutide? I got a mate running it atm but says he hasn’t felt anything yet 2 weeks in. I can’t advise as I’ve never used semaglutide.

He’s added 2ml bac water to the vial and his jabs so far have been 1iu (10 small ticks). Only thing I can suggest is to up the dose but any feedback I can pass onto him for peace of mind would be great

has anyone used the 5mg semaglutide? I got a mate running it atm but says he hasn’t felt anything yet 2 weeks in. I can’t advise as I’ve never used semaglutide.

He’s added 2ml bac water to the vial and his jabs so far have been 1iu (10 small ticks). Only thing I can suggest is to up the dose but any feedback I can pass onto him for peace of mind would be great
Glp1's work differently for everyone, it may take time to build up for him (there are glp1 plotter graphs) or he might need to up the dose. Be careful though as that stuff almost made me shit my pants regularly.

Not long enough to assess, up dose only in small amounts because that stuff is strong shit when dosage increases

Back