Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

I feel great in all honesty, sleep like a baby and I've cycled gear for 15 years blast and cruise.

I sometimes feel lethargic, but nothing that isn't out of the normal.

I take 2.5mg of ramipril daily For blood pressure prescribed with blood pressure sent to my GP weekly.

I take no AI at all.

Going to try p5p to see if that brings prolactin down a little but I have lots of sex so that won't help.

what other supplements are you taking with your cycle?

NAC, creatine, multi vit, tadalafil 10mg, glutamine and just about to start p5p. Aminos in protein shakes, iron and magnesium before bed.

(Currently using 500mg bpc-157 twice daily and 10iu of GH split into 4 daily to try and speed up recovery of my ankle after a 109mph motorbike crash)

Last edited:
Honestly it's fine, I think it's that high due to sex all the time sometimes multiple times a day
Have you ever tried caber? I tried taking 0.25mg the other week and sides just killed me for 3 days, seems like people get fewer sides taking it with a large meal and in the evening so maybe I'll try that with half the dose another time.

Have you ever tried caber? I tried taking 0.25mg the other week and sides just killed me for 3 days, seems like people get fewer sides taking it with a large meal and in the evening so maybe I'll try that with half the dose another time.
I've never used caber on any cycle. Even when using tren at 700mg a week, never needed any AI etc, guess I'm just lucky

I should get more bloods and try to not have sex 3/4 days before.

I might try caber, not sure how much or usual dose as the sides are not really apparent that one would expect.

I should get more bloods and try to not have sex 3/4 days before.

I might try caber, not sure how much or usual dose as the sides are not really apparent that one would expect.
In my limited knowledge, pramipexole should be preferable to caber. Pramipexole has a more limited pharmacological profile than caber. Prami is also non-ergot, meaning it’s safer on the heart.

The downsides to prami are that it’s less extensively researched for prolactin purposes, it’s more expensive, and it requires dosing 1-2 times daily.

In my limited knowledge, pramipexole should be preferable to caber. Pramipexole has a more limited pharmacological profile than caber. Prami is also non-ergot, meaning it’s safer on the heart.

The downsides to prami are that it’s less extensively researched for prolactin purposes, it’s more expensive, and it requires dosing 1-2 times daily.
It makes you pretty sick to from what I've heard, I'll try high dose p5p then get bloods. Take I from there if I decide to try to lower it

It makes you pretty sick to from what I've heard, I'll try high dose p5p then get bloods. Take I from there if I decide to try to lower it
Completely unnecessary if you feel fine. If you are having sex multiple times per day, you are fine.

This modern obsession of masking every number with more drugs is not really helping and I wonder if it has a relation with the number of early deaths we are seeing compared to Dorian Yates era.

Completely unnecessary if you feel fine. If you are having sex multiple times per day, you are fine.

This modern obsession of masking every number with more drugs is not really helping and I wonder if it has a relation with the number of early deaths we are seeing compared to Dorian Yates era.
I have never had any issues to be fair, I will give p5p a go since I've already got it.

If I don't feel different then I will probably not buy more. Only got another 7 weeks on this cycle then test/primo afterwards.

Nice!

Good to see a SD test, was thinking about getting one from there as opposed to some of those other questionable providers i see.

From opimale?? Unsure what you mean by SD test. I have a referral code from optimale if that's what you mean.

Back