A source of peptides

Thank you. I have checked. Our prices are not higher than every item. Some are lower than the ones listed. Besides we could also provide discounts for different quantities. For the higher ones, I will consider providing the same price for the members here to get started.

They have 629 products and a well developed website with index table for all of them. I don’t think they need a pastebin
Thank you. Let me explain. We mainly deal with powders and peptides. The final products are mainly for retail and that's why the prices are. But we will update a better price list next week.

Standard for who? Most Chinese vendors are selling vials for a third of that.
It's not what is told on the public price lists. I admit some of ours are not as low as other suppliers. We did not raise and sell this pricing only here. It's the price list we provide for all the existing customers. But I will adjust according to your suggestions. Thank you

$30 for a kit of 10 vials of 10ml at 250mg/ml Test-C would make people sit up and take notice. $30 per vial though gets nothing but laughs especially without any testing.

BTW, as a vendor you are supposed to have your testing done BEFORE you start trying to sell stuff here. So where are your tests?
Thank you for your reply. We mainly deal with raw materials. The price of the final products is for retail. We have discounts for bigger amounts. Please rest assured of that. I know we can't wait for some outsiders to buy from us by chance. We meant to sell at reasonable prices and thus build a long-term business with customers. Reports were posted on the lab testing forum.

Back