AASraw.com

Steroid Powder Factory Representative
AnabolicLab.com Supporter
In the year of 2019, we did some steroid powder testing in chemtox, here I share them with you. AASraw(Aea.ltd) as a factory to produce steroid powder, we can guarantee you top quality with factory price.

Some blind tests report our peptide powder: Semaglutide 5mg, Tirzepatide 10mg, Tirzepatide 15mg:

Peptide Semaglutide 5mg purity and ingredient contain third party lab report- Janoshik lab-AASraw(Aea.ltd)-20240516

Peptide Semaglutide 5mg purity and indredient contain third party lab report- Janoshik lab-AAS...png

Peptide Tirzepatide 10mg purity and ingredient contain third party lab report- Janoshik lab-AASraw(Aea.ltd)-20240516

Peptide Tirzepatide 10mg purity and ingredient contain third party lab report- Janoshik lab-AA...png

Peptide Tirzepatide 15mg purity and ingredient contain third party lab report- Janoshik lab-AASraw(Aea.ltd)-20240516

Peptide Tirzepatide 15mg purity and ingredient contain third party lab report- Janoshik lab-AA...png

Why post test results from 2019? They're irrelevant in 2024.

Why blur out Janoshik's unique keys? These keys are provided to verify that the reports are authentic and untampered.

Why post test results from 2019? They're irrelevant in 2024.

Why blur out Janoshik's unique keys? These keys are provided to verify that the reports are authentic and untampered.
We are the manufacturer to produce peptide powder, so there is no label in each vial. Our customer choose us as their peptides supplier because they can easily build their peptide brand..etc. I guess that will be one of the reason they cover the company information and only left the purity result. We will cover our customers' information as well if they didn't agree us to post out. Thanks.

We are the manufacturer to produce peptide powder, so there is no label in each vial. Our customer choose us as their peptides supplier because they can easily build their peptide brand..etc. I guess that will be one of the reason they cover the company information and only left the purity result. We will cover our customers' information as well if they didn't agree us to post out. Thanks.
I don't see how this relates to what I said. For all we know, you could have fabricated those "test results." There's no way for us to verify their authenticity, might as well not post them at all. They prove nothing.

I don't see how this relates to what I said. For all we know, you could have fabricated those "test results." There's no way for us to verify their authenticity, might as well not post them at all. They prove nothing.
ok, we respect your point. But since the testing is not conduct by us, so we respect our customer. Some lab company buy our steroid raw powder and peptides only for their brand so that they can tell their customers their products are in high quality. It was already kind of them to send these hplc reports to us. They didn't ask us reimburse the testing fee, they do the testing in their own costs.

ok, we respect your point. But since the testing is not conduct by us, so we respect our customer. Some lab company buy our steroid raw powder and peptides only for their brand so that they can tell their customers their products are in high quality. It was already kind of them to send these hplc reports to us. They didn't ask us reimburse the testing fee, they do the testing in their own costs.
Fair enough, but maybe you can also provide some, which others do, here. Like that there would be no need to protect your customers' details and if the Meso members then want to do their own tests, that would be a separate thing.

I couldn’t care less about some test a half a decade old.
We just want all of our hplc tests reports post here no matter it is old or new. This is our original intention. The new third party lab report of our steroid raw powder and peptides powder are listed in this thread:

Thanks.