• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

AASraw--Still be here

AASraw.com

Steroid Powder Factory Representative
AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Dear everyone,

It is been a long time, AASraw will be operating as normal during the COVID-19 period. Good sources on steroid raws still be provided by AASraw.

In the mean time, we wish you, your family, and your friends all the best during this difficult time for our country.

We are always here and wait for our good time which the coronavirus was controlled. :)

Dear everyone,

It is been a long time, AASraw will be operating as normal during the COVID-19 period. Good sources on steroid raws still be provided by AASraw.

In the mean time, we wish you, your family, and your friends all the best during this difficult time for our country.

We are always here and wait for our good time which the coronavirus was controlled. :)

I’m sorry, who? ;)

Dear everyone,

Oh thank God, Nicole! Your thread has been so dead, it’s almost like no one here cares about you. Oh wait :oops:

Last edited:
Oh thank God, Nicole! Your thread has been so dead, it’s almost like no one here cares about you. Oh wait :oops:

Yeah, I haven't been here for a long time and the damn virus made a mess of me. Thank for your caring! that made me feel warm. :p I'll keep my eyes on here. My friend.

Dear everyone,

Still be here !! Son. Love jive talk.

Uh friend, what happened? This is a civilized place, please use polite words. :oops:
We are not your friends. You don’t just get to start a new thread because you don’t like the other one Nicole. Youve been shown to be a liar in the past. No one here will trust you. Get the fuck out.

Hey @Tom err @Nicole....we all wondered where you went all this time...

Have you yet decided if you are a man or a woman????
Shut the fuck up, Muppet. Not a single soul wondered where this brown panty stain was. Not even his own children gave it a thought.

Have you decided if you're ctpump, or mindlesswork or sector51? Do you want me to throw out the few other names that I'm fairly certain are you?

Fucking hypocritical cunt you are.

Do you scold other perverts, too?

Btw douchebag, doesn't matter if you're male or female when youre getting fucked either way.

Uh friend, what happened? This is a civilized place, please use polite words. :oops:
I know you're new to that organization, so I'll take it easy on you in this post. Read your company's original thread. Trust me, it's funny. You'll love it. If you decide to keep posting after you've read it, or even if you don't read it tbh, Meso will turn into hellfire for you. We are all chilling at home, waiting for something to happen. Right now, you're the something. You gave us covid and unemployment, now you want the covid stimulus these fine folks have received by way of steroid sales?

You have 3 options:

1. Leave now and never return
2. Stay and be assaulted until you tuck tail and leave.
3. Donate 5000$ us dollars to anaboliclab and I'll give you a pass to operate on Meso, troll free, until you give me a reason to troll again.

What's it going to be?

Sincerely,

Your civilized place friends