Added Deca to my TRT, got the sads, worth trying NPP after letting it clear my system?

So you had negative side effects on similar doses to mine (100 mg)

Yes, "sads" and anhedonia. Depression is lifelong and the ND exacerbated it. Both times I was doing 100-150 Test C with 100-150 ND over course of "cycle".

and then just fought through and now you're ok with taking 3.5x more Nandrolone?!?!

Ok for right now LOL. We will see what happens for last half of this run. Still relatively early as I've been ramping from 2:1 ND/TC to 5:1. Maybe this time I'll finally break the 500 mg/week barrier. She is so tempting the more you get to know her when running a TRT base of Test.

Also @Tednacious ...another variable.

This time I finally dropped my book brain and am pinning ED instead of twice a week. Just listened to the real BBers instead of calculus. That way serum peak level is minimized for any Cavg you want to do. Some strongly believe this is the trick to side effect minimization at higher dosing levels of AAS.

But it sounds like you got a good plan. Best wishes.

Last edited:
There's nothing that nandrolone dose that some other compound won't do.
Along with oxandrolone and stanozolol, it will keep you legal in US. Probably good I don't do UGL, I'd be taking too much stuff as the addict I am.

I am screwed if the vendors ever clean up their act.

Yes, "sads" and anhedonia. Depression is lifelong and the ND exacerbated it. Both times I was doing 100-150 Test C with 100-150 ND over course of "cycle".

Ok for right now LOL. We will see what happens for last half of this run. Still relatively early as I've been ramping from 2:1 ND/TC to 5:1. Maybe this time I'll finally break the 500 mg/week barrier. She is so tempting the more you get to know her when running a TRT base of Test.
I admire your dedication, good luck man!

Back