• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Adding compounds to cycle with test

BigBoiBubba

I’ve run 4 test only cycles and looking to run another cycle in the next few months. I’m 38 y/o, 5’10”, 190 lbs. I lift 5-6 days a week. Strict diet. Wanting to bulk. Not afraid to pin and would rather pin than take orals. However, im not opposed to orals.

I have been looking to add another compound such as primo, mast, or deca but I keep talking myself out of it bc I know the more compounds the more sides you can experience. Since I know my body on test I tend to just stick with that. If I do add another compound it will more than likely be primo.

Test: 500mg week for 12-16 weeks
Primo: 400mg week for 8-10 weeks

Exemestane eod
Nolva/clomid for pct.

Already have the Test, Exemestane, Nolva, and clomid caps

I’ve read a lot on here that people run test/primo 50/50 while others run primo higher than test and vice versa. I also know it’s different for everyone.

My question is…is this a good starting point for someone who hasn’t ever combined compounds?

Any advice is welcome

Test and primo sounds good. I would run both for 14 weeks at 1:1 ratio. Test and adjust if needed. Primo is a fell good compound for most so it's a good intro to a second compound in my opinion.

Test and primo sounds good. I would run both for 14 weeks at 1:1 ratio. Test and adjust if needed. Primo is a fell good compound for most so it's a good intro to a second compound in my opinion.
I’m glad you said that. I didn’t know how long I should run the primo for. If I’m gonna spend the money on it I want to squeeze it for all it’s worth

I would dump the aromasin if you’re going to run primo. It’ll crash your E2. Estrogen is your friend if you’re looking to bulk, and for many other reasons. Get bloodwork before you cycle, then 6 weeks in to see where E2 and other health markers are at. Great cycle, but again, watch the E2. Everyone is different with primo.

I would dump the aromasin if you’re going to run primo. It’ll crash your E2. Estrogen is your friend if you’re looking to bulk, and for many other reasons. Get bloodwork before you cycle, then 6 weeks in to see where E2 and other health markers are at. Great cycle, but again, watch the E2. Everyone is different with primo.
Good looking out. I’m just so used to having AI on hand for good measure. Definitely getting the bloodwork done before, during, and after.

Can I ask why primo over mast. I know they’re very similar compounds. I’ve even heard people call mast “poor man’s primo”?
Any insight on that?

Good looking out. I’m just so used to having AI on hand for good measure. Definitely getting the bloodwork done before, during, and after.

Can I ask why primo over mast. I know they’re very similar compounds. I’ve even heard people call mast “poor man’s primo”?
Any insight on that?
I’ve ran both. They essentially do the same thing I think for our practical, everyday gym-goer purpose. Primo gives me a golden era of bodybuilding placebo effect though. Ha!