Adding NPP to test , how much did you up Aromasin by ?

y777

Hi guys

TLDR: how much did you increase your Aromasin by when you r added NPP to test ?

Wondering if any bros have a rule of thumb for their own bodies reaction of adding NPP to test and if and by how much more do you aromatize

For example

I am a heavy aromatizer. Even on 200 test 600 primo I’m at 90 e2. ~17% bf. And this was with 7mg Chinese Aromasin ED.

With 250 test-e and 300 primo , i was doing pharma romasin at 12.5 every 3-4 days. Now I am a week into having added NPP and I started feeling mental high e2 sides. Paranoia etc. day before this my libido spiked significantly. Totally opposite of what I’ve heard about deca dick. Felt very tren-ish or like a boost of TNE. But once paranoia came and appetite started creeping I figured it’s e2 that’s in play. so I turned to eod dosing for Aromasin and mentally I’m in a better place. 12.5 eod.

Also, I’ve never been able to stay on NPP for more than a week cuz appetite goes thru the roof. Now I am convinced it’s due to e2 and with crushed e2 appetite is helping me stay in a deficit.

Haven’t done recent bloods and only about a week into NPP. Started off NPP 30mg daily. Now at 40mg.

Mood has been great so far. It really nicely balances the DHT compounds. And if e2 is suppressed so far I’m not seeing any bloat

Mentally feels much cleaner before (same vials. Just had more e2 running before ) Mentally also feel that there’s less fog than with low test and high primo or high mast and primo.

Anyone have similar experiences ?

Thanks