Advice on Fixing Low Test & Libido

Nay9537

Hi there,

Age: 37 years; Weight: 160Lbs; Height: 5’10; Body Fat: 20%.

I ran Test E 500mg/week cycle back in Feb 2017 along with proper PCT with Pharma Grade Clomiphene Citrate 50mg have not touched steroids since also had a baby in Feb 2020.

My goal is to drop BF to 10-13% (currently at 20%) and stay healthy with normal Test and Libido and have more babies in future.

My libido has badly been impacted from past so many years and that keeps me worried all the time. I work out regularly 3-4days a week and try to eat clean most of the time with an exception of White Rice I eat a lot of white rice which I have dropped significantly. I recently ran blood test to check Testosterone and E2 I have attached screenshot of Blood work however, my Test is at lower end i.e 385ng/dl and E2 is sitting at 23, FSH 4.0mIU/ml and LH 2.9mIU/ml

I am 37 years old and my T is going down with age 2018 it was 411ng/dl; 2022 it is 385ng/dl naturally.

There are lot of knowledgeable and experienced users here in this group I would like to get your advice.

I am working on lower my BF currently running GoodLife Blacktops GH 2iu ED with clean diet low carbs and high proteins will be doing KETO starting next week. I would like to fix low T and Libido.

What is the best way I can fix Low Test and Libido I am considering HCG/Clodmid along with GH (I am running currently on) I would appreciate you guys advice on reaching my goal and stay healthy.

Since I am considering HCG/Clomid what should be the dose I should be running to fix Low T and Libido if this is good route to take. I am also considering TRT but not sure if that is going to completely shut down my natural production of Test any advice or thoughts will be appreciated.

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 7
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 7
Yeah I do resistance training, currently doing fasted cardio 30 minutes daily followed by resistance training Day1: Chest & Triceps day 2: lats &biceps day 3:squats & shoulders;

Yeah I do resistance training, currently doing fasted cardio 30 minutes daily followed by resistance training Day1: Chest & Triceps day 2: lats &biceps day 3:squats & shoulders;
How long has this been going on for?

Do you want to run cycles? Do you want the option? How much are you willing to spend?

Following this routine from last 1 month ever since started 2iu HGH working out 6days a week.. Prior to that I had been lifting weights without cardio 3-4days a week My concern with TRT is complete shutdown of natural test production, anyone with trt can you please share your experience like few years down the line, does trt fixes low T issue after treatment if diet and Exercise routine is in place.

diet low carbs and high proteins will be doing KETO starting next week. I would like to fix low T and Libido.
Not exactly the best approach trying to optimize natural testosterone production.

does trt fixes low T issue after treatment if diet and Exercise routine is in place.
Of course it does, imagine it as a baby testosterone cycle. Don't go overboard though, 100-150mg somewhere in the middle might be all you need.

I am not sure if running cycle will fix Low T and libido. I just want to have good T level with Libido. If cycle can help combat the issue I am okay with cycle and Money (unless its crazy expensive)

Not exactly the best approach trying to optimize natural testosterone production.

Of course it does, imagine it as a baby testosterone cycle. Don't go overboard though, 100-150mg somewhere in the middle might be all you need.
I had been doing some research and came to know about trt and infertility don't want that to happen.

You asked the question incorrectly, so I gave you the correct answer - it does fix low T issue, however when you stop of course it's gonna be even worse than now...

Idk, it's pretty controversial, Greg Doucette did a fertility test and he's good at 40+ years old. He said perhaps guys were not exactly fertile to begin with before touching steroids.

I look at it this way, when I'm gonna need to get girl pregnant I'll just do fertility protocol and that's IF I'm somehow infertile after years on.

Firstly, I really appreciate you guys response.

Secondly, How bad is my condition based on my blood report Any thoughts on that please?

Lastly, I am running 2iu HGH and including keto to cut on BF currently at 20% based on my research high BF contribute to low T so trying to fix it and simultaneously work on increasing T.

I would appreciate if you can share what other options I have besides TRT. HCG/Clomid helps with low T, is that an option to consider? If yes what should be the dose & how often?

If TRT is the best option I would schedule an appointment with TRT clinic soon.

Firstly, I really appreciate you guys response.

Secondly, How bad is my condition based on my blood report Any thoughts on that please?

Lastly, I am running 2iu HGH and including keto to cut on BF currently at 20% based on my research high BF contribute to low T so trying to fix it and simultaneously work on increasing T.

I would appreciate if you can share what other options I have besides TRT. HCG/Clomid helps with low T, is that an option to consider? If yes what should be the dose & how often?

If TRT is the best option I would schedule an appointment with TRT clinic soon.
Don't get ripped off with a TRT clinic. They are going to sell you their overpriced Test C and give you labs every 3 months or so. You can save money just by doing it on your own. Read, read, read, and study, study, study. Get to know your health markers. Most TRT clinics will try to get your test in the 900 to 1200 range. If you're looking to go the TRT route, don't get screwed out of your hard earned money.

Don't get ripped off with a TRT clinic. They are going to sell you their overpriced Test C and give you labs every 3 months or so. You can save money just by doing it on your own. Read, read, read, and study, study, study. Get to know your health markers. Most TRT clinics will try to get your test in the 900 to 1200 range. If you're looking to go the TRT route, don't get screwed out of your hard earned money.
Thats true Sir, I will do more research on TRT and make decision based on my findings. I would rather do it myself if I had to.

Like I asked HCG/Clomid is that even an option to consider before jumping into exogenous Test? Any thoughts on that?

Thats true Sir, I will do more research on TRT and make decision based on my findings. I would rather do it myself if I had to.

Like I asked HCG/Clomid is that even an option to consider before jumping into exogenous Test? Any thoughts on that?
I agree with @TrenTrenTren

Freedom and a lot of choices you can make yourself. Downsides are of course that you need to know what you're doing, but it all comes with experience and knowing your body.

I have not tried monotherapy of either clomid or hcg, not that it was any of my interest. I'm not in to "true trt" anyway. But from what I've seen and read is that at least with clomid most feel not optimal or even bad even when on paper they achieve ~1000ng/dl testosterone levels.

So I would say, to avoid all this waste of time and get yourself on the right track just look in to proper testosterone replacement therapy.

If you're not confident on your own, you can start with clinic and then as you get experienced part the ways and do it yourself.

I like the legal fallback on the TRT clinic to say I have test prescribed. If it isn't needed, then go ahead and run test on your own.

If bostin loyd can have kids after his abuse then anyone can. I did years of blasting and crusing and was still able to have kids. Try clinics are extremely expensive and if your in the states you have access to alot of private labs and it would be alot cheaper to do it by yourself.
If you're not confident on your own, you can start with clinic and then as you get experienced part the ways and do it yourself
Great advice if you have the money and don't want to spend months researching.

Try gorilla mode sigma. Or just get the main ingredients in the formula.

Vitamin D, most people I’ve seen need 10,000iu to get the right vitamin d in blood. Try loading with that for a few weeks and then consider getting a blood test.

Zinc 25-50mg with meals 2x per day.

Multivitamin with copper.

And then for the testosterone increasing herbs:

tongkat ali and Fadogia agresris. If you don’t get the gorilla mode Sigma product, and instead you just buy the ingredients separately, then I would use Barlowe’s Herbal Elixers. I like to shop right on their website to see everything they have to offer. It’s quite a lot and there stuff is very good

400 test is not low for a 40 year old guy. Everyone is quick to recommend trt. Personally I would dump the wife and baby. Your test will bounce up a few hundred points for sure and you will be forced to get in shape to get laid again.

I
I am considering self administered TRT. I am getting all mixed up with the duration of TRT as I research on internet some says 3 months others says 6-12months. Any suggestion on duration will be appreciated. As you might already know from my initial post building muscle is not my Goal but getting Test numbers high and overall well being along with improved libido with minimal side effects of course.

Last question should I be doing PCT for TRT or its not required?

Try gorilla mode sigma. Or just get the main ingredients in the formula.

Vitamin D, most people I’ve seen need 10,000iu to get the right vitamin d in blood. Try loading with that for a few weeks and then consider getting a blood test.

Zinc 25-50mg with meals 2x per day.

Multivitamin with copper.

And then for the testosterone increasing herbs:

tongkat ali and Fadogia agresris. If you don’t get the gorilla mode Sigma product, and instead you just buy the ingredients separately, then I would use Barlowe’s Herbal Elixers. I like to shop right on their website to see everything they have to offer. It’s quite a lot and there stuff is very good
Thanks for your suggestion I will give this a try before starting TRT appreciate your response.

I

I am considering self administered TRT. I am getting all mixed up with the duration of TRT as I research on internet some says 3 months others says 6-12months. Any suggestion on duration will be appreciated. As you might already know from my initial post building muscle is not my Goal but getting Test numbers high and overall well being along with improved libido with minimal side effects of course.

Last question should I be doing PCT for TRT or its not required?
TRT is ongoing... you dont stop TRT.

Anytime you have an HPTA shutdown whether its 5g of Gear or 100mg a 100mg of TRT you may need a PCT. I believe it isnt necessary but it helps with symptom management.

maybe you just need to see a doctor

Back