Advice on Fixing Low Test & Libido

TRT is ongoing... you dont stop TRT.

Anytime you have an HPTA shutdown whether its 5g of Gear or 100mg a 100mg of TRT you may need a PCT. I believe it isnt necessary but it helps with symptom management.

maybe you just need to see a doctor
Yes. Unfortunately, when you stop the test replacement, your levels go back to baseline, or many times lower than when you started.

TRT is for life. @Nay9537 Maybe you should try to do some non gear related things to increase test levels before you take that big step.

Yes. Unfortunately, when you stop the test replacement, your levels go back to baseline, or many times lower than when you started.

TRT is for life. @Nay9537 Maybe you should try to do some non gear related things to increase test levels before you take that big step.
Yes Sir, I will definitely try non gear methods before TRT.

TRT for life gives a Shiver down my spine worst part is levels goes lower then when started.

I am very Thankful for all responses from you guys.

Yes Sir, I will definitely try non gear methods before TRT.

TRT for life gives a Shiver down my spine worst part is levels goes lower then when started.

I am very Thankful for all responses from you guys.
Its not THAT bad. You just have to get used to pinning yourself regularly. And staying on top of your blood work. As a guy in his 40s, TRT changed my life for the better. I feel like I'm in my 20s. Energy, libido, strength, focus, everything got better when I started TRT. I got mixed up into the TRT clinic thing at first, but found out it was a rip off. I had to learn how to understand my labs. It takes study, but you can find out how to optimize your test levels so it's healthy and helpful to your life.

Its not THAT bad. You just have to get used to pinning yourself regularly. And staying on top of your blood work. As a guy in his 40s, TRT changed my life for the better. I feel like I'm in my 20s. Energy, libido, strength, focus, everything got better when I started TRT. I got mixed up into the TRT clinic thing at first, but found out it was a rip off. I had to learn how to understand my labs. It takes study, but you can find out how to optimize your test levels so it's healthy and helpful to your life.
I understand what you mean I am not scared of pinning myself perhaps I have 3 Cycles under my belt. Currently running HGH 2iu ED to assist in dropping BF. I realized I did Anavar only 20mg 6weeks Cycle back in 2015. Based on my research back then Anavar is mild and doesn't require PCT and I never ran one I suspect this is one of the reasons my T is low. I may be wrong though.

One thing that scares me about TRT is it will become like Diabetes patient who have to have exogenous Insulin in my case it will be T.

I wanted to understand HCG or Clomid helps with restoring natural test production. I have a strong feeling that running HCG/Clomid might help. I hope it doesn't hurt to try HCG/Clomid any thought on this?

Back