AEL.... Here's the Lab results

QuadJ

OK. I posted a thread two weeks ago after I got my first AEL shipment and I was a little sus. Well, here are my bloods. The LabCorp test is from before starting and I'd been off cycle for 2 years, I took it October 2021. I highlighted the results, but for those that can't read my test is 55 Ng/dl and free test is 22ng/dl. The other test was taken last week, Feb 7, 2022 after being on AEL's sauce for 1 week. The date at the top, Feb 15, 2022 (today) is when they printed it. It was done at the Veterans Affairs hospital and at the VA, if it reads outside the parameters (above 1500) it just reads ">1500", which as u will note, is exactly what it says. I took these labs after 1 week of being on AEL's SUST 250, TREN ACE 100 and two 50mg winni tabs a day. So here u go, the labs don't lie. A few people had issues with AEL in the past but I think they're back on point now. I know I'll get accused of shilling for these guys but they're not sourcing on here or any other forums. I did place a follow up order with them and as far as the way things have been going I will def be sticking with these guys for now. I will be getting bloods done from LabCorp next week to get a more pinpoint result of my test. I gotta be honest, I was super apprehensive about ordering from these guys but at this point they've done nothing but right by me. Their shipping is local, fast and discrete. The pictures were taken 2.5 weeks ago before starting and 2 days ago, 2 weeks in. I put on 15 lbs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220215-164454~3.png
    Screenshot_20220215-164454~3.png
    426.2 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20220215_164631180~3.jpg
    IMG_20220215_164631180~3.jpg
    914.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20220202_135107462_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20220202_135107462_HDR~2.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20220214_175356402~3.jpg
    IMG_20220214_175356402~3.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 117
2 weeks In and put on 15lbs …. Please Enlighten us , how much you think is muscle ?!
probably 105% of that is muscle.

OP why arent your pictures identical? and if you are already going to show your delt tats, why not show the whole pic?

OK. I posted a thread two weeks ago after I got my first AEL shipment and I was a little sus. Well, here are my bloods. The LabCorp test is from before starting and I'd been off cycle for 2 years, I took it October 2021. I highlighted the results, but for those that can't read my test is 55 Ng/dl and free test is 22ng/dl. The other test was taken last week, Feb 7, 2022 after being on AEL's sauce for 1 week. The date at the top, Feb 15, 2022 (today) is when they printed it. It was done at the Veterans Affairs hospital and at the VA, if it reads outside the parameters (above 1500) it just reads ">1500", which as u will note, is exactly what it says. I took these labs after 1 week of being on AEL's SUST 250, TREN ACE 100 and two 50mg winni tabs a day. So here u go, the labs don't lie. A few people had issues with AEL in the past but I think they're back on point now. I know I'll get accused of shilling for these guys but they're not sourcing on here or any other forums. I did place a follow up order with them and as far as the way things have been going I will def be sticking with these guys for now. I will be getting bloods done from LabCorp next week to get a more pinpoint result of my test. I gotta be honest, I was super apprehensive about ordering from these guys but at this point they've done nothing but right by me. Their shipping is local, fast and discrete. The pictures were taken 2.5 weeks ago before starting and 2 days ago, 2 weeks in. I put on 15 lbs.
I honestly hope you’ll be back to post when they scam you. That’s not me hoping they scam you, it’s just inevitable. These assholes were paying no less than $3000/ month to be on several paid boards and were still scamming people. Why would you give your business to a group of assholes who deliberately sold Dbol as Lady Var and fucked up a woman so bad and then come here and blow their horn? You are promoting a known scammer, which completely goes against Meso’s goal of harm reduction.

I can see that your traps blew up. They have to most androgen receptors so gear is most effective there. Definately can Tell your on roids.

I honestly hope you’ll be back to post when they scam you. That’s not me hoping they scam you, it’s just inevitable. These assholes were paying no less than $3000/ month to be on several paid boards and were still scamming people. Why would you give your business to a group of assholes who deliberately sold Dbol as Lady Var and fucked up a woman so bad and then come here and blow their horn? You are promoting a known scammer, which completely goes against Meso’s goal of harm reduction.
You're and idiot

You're and idiot
I’m an idiot? You’re the same piece of shit who wrote this:
@Villain they are, but not on the forums. A friend of mine referred them. I'm actually glad you're here. I spent a week str8 reading thru all the threads on here and saw a lot of your posts. In fact it was some of your posts that lead me to the source I'll be using.... (Stan). I appreciate the knowledge you spread man. I just wish I came here before ordering from AEL lol.
So instead of going to Stan who’s been in business with a stellar reputation for nearly 20 years, you go to a known scammer. And then you make a new post basically blowing their cock and guzzling their cum, yet I’M the idiot? Just for that, I truly can’t wait until they scam your bitch ass. But I don’t expect a punk ass bitch such as yourself to come back and report when they actually do scam you. Fuck off you little cunt.