Water Retention HGH

Would like to know what you guys think on a statement that I've heard... Is HGH and excessive BF% can be the reason for water retention?

Would like to know what you guys think on a statement that I've heard... Is HGH and excessive BF% can be the reason for water retention?
I think everybody responds in a different way.. when I started gh at 4iu a fay I was 30%bf. I am now at 6iu daily and 22%bf. I have experienced minimal water retention but I dri k an adequate amount of water and lift plus do 45 to 90 minutes of cardio per day.?

Pin every day. There is no benefit to taking a day off. The 5/2 split is something bodybuilders came up with years ago to save $$ on GH when it was much more expensive than it is today.
Incorrect
M W F gh dosing has shown to have same benefit to daily injections in studies

I'm a big proponent of low does HCTZ. Maybe start at 6mg a day or every other day since it seems your only using 1-2IU a day. HCTZ is also good for BP management and is often prescribed along side telemasaetan.
Respectfully, I would avoid HCTZ. It depletes the body of potassium, which can lead to heart rhythm issues such as Flutter and A-Fib. I found this out first-hand several years ago.

Respectfully, I would avoid HCTZ. It depletes the body of potassium, which can lead to heart rhythm issues such as Flutter and A-Fib. I found this out first-hand several years ago.
As with any diuretic you just need to stay on top of your electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, etc..).

12.5 mg once per day. Went into A-flutter with 150+ bpm. Waited a day and half hoping it would resolve but eventually landed in the ER. The first and second line drugs failed to budge it so after 8 hours or so they sent me in for cardioversion, which fixed it. The rest of my heart is healthy/normal as were all my hlood markers (I was just on my TRT dose at the time).

Two cardiologists, including the guy that did the procedure, told me to stop HCTZ. I did and havent had a problem since...

12.5 mg once per day. Went into A-flutter with 150+ bpm. Waited a day and half hoping it would resolve but eventually landed in the ER. The first and second line drugs failed to budge it so after 8 hours or so they sent me in for cardioversion, which fixed it. The rest of my heart is healthy/normal as were all my hlood markers (I was just on my TRT dose at the time).

Two cardiologists, including the guy that did the procedure, told me to stop HCTZ. I did and havent had a problem since...
What was your electrolyte supplementation protocol at that point?

What was your electrolyte supplementation protocol at that point?
Didnt have an 'electrolyte supplementation protocol' as this was prescribed medication and no protocol was suggested with it (and I was simply running TRT). Although I will say that I regularly drink a gatorade a day.

Didnt have an 'electrolyte supplementation protocol' as this was prescribed medication and no protocol was suggested with it (and I was simply running TRT). Although I will say that I regularly drink a gatorade a day.
Ah got it, thought you were adding this in yourself. It’s too bad your doctor wasn’t able to do more in terms of earlier electrolyte monitoring but sounds like it just didn’t agree with your body

Ah got it, thought you were adding this in yourself. It’s too bad your doctor wasn’t able to do more in terms of earlier electrolyte monitoring but sounds like it just didn’t agree with your body
Interestingly, all of my levels were normal at the time - potassium, magnesium, etc. so they really didn't have a good reason for the episode, other than "it might have been the coffee". Two of my friends have had ablation surgery (that prevents it from happening again) so if I ever have future episodes that might be in my future.

Interestingly, all of my levels were normal at the time - potassium, magnesium, etc. so they really didn't have a good reason for the episode, other than "it might have been the coffee". Two of my friends have had ablation surgery (that prevents it from happening again) so if I ever have future episodes that might be in my future.
Wow, that’s scary stuff. And you got an echo and mri to rule out anything structural?