Water Retention HGH

Right on!! I've only a total loss of 15lbs from week 1 to week 6 but thanks to the gh and other peds I believe all 15lbs has been fat. I remember reading somewhere that gh helps your body utilize fat for fuel/energy. I have only been eating 1200 calories a day. I work 10hr days and lift/cardio for 2 to 2.5 hours a day and feel pretty good. Normally I feel like I wouldn't have the energy yo be able to do all that. Makes me think what I read is right!
I also get a serious boost of energy/feeling of ability to push it from the gh that I love. HGH does radically help with nutrition partitioning, and maximizing fat oxidation according to studies, so more fat mobilized to be burned as energy and more nutrients being shuttled to your muscles better making it way easier to keep/put on muscle while cutting. I’m only on a 500cal cut, but the scale isn’t moving cause I’m just dropping fat and adding muscle still somehow.

That's straight up not true. 2iu will cause it. 2-3.5iu can put a younger guy in the mid 350s to 400 igf range. Shut down is a meme
2iu should give 200, 3iu 300, but ppl can be strong or weak responders so it’s very individual, and he’s young and healthy it feasibly could be around 200 natty.

That's straight up not true. 2iu will cause it. 2-3.5iu can put a younger guy in the mid 350s to 400 igf range. Shut down is a meme
Also, to be clear how wrong this statement is. Shutdown is not a meme. The pituitary shuts down gh production for 16-26+ hours following injection in a dose dependent manner (more iu more shutdown). It absolutely will shut you down, just not for very long and full recovery is a few days.

I'm 55 & have been in the gym for over 20 yrs. I has a 2 yr layoff due to a shoulder issue that I ended up getting replaced on 8/8/23.

I just started back in the gym at the end of November and am obviously rebuilding myself as well as the shoulder (it takes around a year to get it back to normal, at least it did on my right one 5 yrs ago).

I'm 6' & my walking around weight is 265 at all times. Obviously, right now it's a little different 265 than normal (not bad as I took care of myself while I couldn't lift), but I'm not real far off.

I've ran quite a few cycles of AAS but never any GH. I'm currently running 500/wk Cyp, 300/wk Deca, 20/day Var & I've just added 2IU daily Genopharm Somatropin upon rising on an empty stomach. I wait ~1 hr before eating and it's 4 large eggs with 2 slices of toast do my first meal.

I'm continuing to change composition at a good pace and I'm wondering is 2IU sufficient? I began the GH 12/31 & am using it for lyposis, but also desire good synergy with my cycle for muscle growth. I've no test results to view yet so I have no real numbers to provide

My genetics allow my body to respond quickly and develop nicely, my natural build holds weight well as I'm built very broad and large. Obviously, I've just begun but I'm curious what recommendations you guys with experience with HGH might be able to contribute. I've read a ton online, there's so much conflicting information out there I'm looking for experience input.

Edit to add: I've read inject daily and a 5/2 split. Any input on that?

Thanks for any assistance you might be able to provide!

Last edited:

Pin every day. There is no benefit to taking a day off. The 5/2 split is something bodybuilders came up with years ago to save $$ on GH when it was much more expensive than it is today.

Anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, overall health benefits. I'm 32. I have blood work this week prior to jumping right in.

So, my takeaway from reading on the forums and everyone's advice is start lower to see if there is any adverse reactions.

As with everyone, appreciate any advice from your personal experience or just recommendations.
Astaxanthin and rapamycin will provide anti-aging benefits.
Growth Hormone is PRO aging.

I'm 55 & have been in the gym for over 20 yrs. I has a 2 yr layoff due to a shoulder issue that I ended up getting replaced on 8/8/23.

I just started back in the gym at the end of November and am obviously rebuilding myself as well as the shoulder (it takes around a year to get it back to normal, at least it did on my right one 5 yrs ago).

I'm 6' & my walking around weight is 265 at all times. Obviously, right now it's a little different 265 than normal (not bad as I took care of myself while I couldn't lift), but I'm not real far off.

I've ran quite a few cycles of AAS but never any GH. I'm currently running 500/wk Cyp, 300/wk Deca, 20/day Var & I've just added 2IU daily Genopharm Somatropin upon rising on an empty stomach. I wait ~1 hr before eating and it's 4 large eggs with 2 slices of toast do my first meal.

I'm continuing to change composition at a good pace and I'm wondering is 2IU sufficient? I began the GH 12/31 & am using it for lyposis, but also desire good synergy with my cycle for muscle growth. I've no test results to view yet so I have no real numbers to provide

My genetics allow my body to respond quickly and develop nicely, my natural build holds weight well as I'm built very broad and large. Obviously, I've just begun but I'm curious what recommendations you guys with experience with HGH might be able to contribute. I've read a ton online, there's so much conflicting information out there I'm looking for experience input.

When you meet the criteria get an IGF-1 test and see where you’re at. You won’t know until you draw. Blood always tells us what we need to know.

See this post by our resident rHGH guru:

The Serum IGF-I Test: Its purpose and its weaknesses, proper use, variation, average responses

2 IU GH/d will give you around 200 on average after a time period.
Based on anecdotes. Wtf is Derek saying now
Never listened to/watched MPMD despite whatever drivel he spouts being plastered over the internet. Influencers are only out to make money and not reduce harm and improve science. I’d rather read your feedback on RU usage than hear it from some yahoo with a monetized YouTube.

In keeping with the spirit of the thread, like the 90s commercials told us: Get tested.

Anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, overall health benefits. I'm 32. I have blood work this week prior to jumping right in.

So, my takeaway from reading on the forums and everyone's advice is start lower to see if there is any adverse reactions.

As with everyone, appreciate any advice from your personal experience or just recommendations.

I started with 1-2 IU/d and increased too quickly to 3-4 IU. Side effects. Backed down and increased much more slowly and in divided doses.

Maybe you can find benefits in that range.

Here's my bloods on 2units a day of generic. Lower number is pre any gh on ~300mg test per wk.

Attachments

• bloodson2iuaday.png
    bloodson2iuaday.png
    365.2 KB · Views: 46
i made the mistake of just jumping into 3iu daily at night and by the end of one kit i had major ankle edema so i got off for a month or so and now starting at 1 iu twice daily for a coupe weeks eventually titrating up to my 3 iu split into am/pm doses and so far so good no noticeable water retention, i have included dandelion root extract to my daily supps at 5 g per day