Water Retention HGH

I'm just 32 (Dec 1st). So I imagine 2IU is more than enough based on feedback and what I've read thus far? Thanks for the help
No, it might not enough for your age. I’m older than you (36) and 2iu is still under a replacement dose for me. Go get your igf-1 tested before pulling the trigger on a purchase. If your pituitary is still kicking strong you might need something more like 2.5-3iu 5/2 or 6/1 to see real results. Depends on your luck of the adrenal draw.

Lol. Won't do ANYTHING. Depending on your age 2 IU is likely above your normal production. Not way above, but above. That's like saying 120mg test cyp a week will do nothing. Nonsense. Yes you will see greater effects and in a does dependent manner but 2iu definitely will do something. I notice 2 iu significantly myself.
He meant
You will see no muscle growth improvement on only 2iu of hgh

Personally I love 2 - 2.2 IU. I'm older than you though and I don't bodybuild so I'm not familiar with higher dose use. If you feel like it sometime just titrate up and find where your ceiling is for side effects.
Can I ask how old you are or a ballpark at least? I’m 36 and I don’t really notice benefits till I hit 3iu with 4iu kicking it the hell out of the ballpark (never gone over 4iu). I tend to do 6/1 injection protocol, and at 4iu I split doses.

Can I ask how old you are or a ballpark at least? I’m 36 and I don’t really notice benefits till I hit 3iu with 4iu kicking it the hell out of the ballpark (never gone over 4iu). I tend to do 6/1 injection protocol, and at 4iu I split doses.
Over 40. Yeah, I suspect I'm a good responder. Natural my IGF was just over 100. Maybe my natural GH production just sucks, not really sure. 2 - 2.2iu puts my IGF at about 215.

I notice that "low dose" but from reading many other guys experiences I may be a bit of an outlier.

No, it might not enough for your age. I’m older than you (36) and 2iu is still under a replacement dose for me. Go get your igf-1 tested before pulling the trigger on a purchase. If your pituitary is still kicking strong you might need something more like 2.5-3iu 5/2 or 6/1 to see real results. Depends on your luck of the adrenal draw.
Have LabCorp appointment Wednesday (coming up). Went through the list of actions prior to as you mention pulling the trigger. But I very much appreciate all of the advice. Quest & LabCorp are basically down the road but I chose LabCorp.

Hey to the OP - I am in a similar situation and get water from GH. I take amlodipine and Telmisartan for hypertension and have been informed by my doctor that the amlodipine can have a it this problem. So I guess it could be something like that? Good luck my friend

I went from 4iu to 5iu to 5.5 to now 6iu a day.7 days a week. 1 bolus right when I get up at 4:30. I have went as far as 5iu twice a day for a short time to see if I noticed better sleep and recovery at night but I read somewhere that our natural production happens at night just after we fall asleep and if you do a shot right before bed it will rob you of your natural production so really if you are doing a small replacement dose right before bed it's just a waste of money. ( just what I read somewhere) I do notice I hold a little water ut not an alarming amount. I do 45 min cardio everyday so that might help some with that. I have read the the dose and timing depends on your goals. Fatloss, recovery, sleep , muscle tissue, tighter skin. If you search around the forum there is plenty of material . From what I understand the dose of 4-6iu daily will possibly yeild results on all basis. Everybody responds differently. I will say that 5iu put my igf-1 right at 300. Just had it checked

Over 40. Yeah, I suspect I'm a good responder. Natural my IGF was just over 100. Maybe my natural GH production just sucks, not really sure. 2 - 2.2iu puts my IGF at about 215.

I notice that "low dose" but from reading many other guys experiences I may be a bit of an outlier.
Oh man, you respond perfectly to dose. That’s great for you/you got great gear man! My igf1 was actually way higher than I expected, around 180, so maybe that’s why I gotta step on the gas. I luckily get almost no sides or water retention even at 4iu (just some slight numb hands occasionally when waking) which makes it way bearable.

Also really dug what you were saying earlier about the sense of wellbeing it gives. Past 3iu my depression and anxiety like melt away and the impact of ptsd becomes super dulled, which I’m pretty sure I like more than any of the other effects of the peptide. It does not improve my sleep magically like ipamorelin does tho. I can’t take it too late or I’ll sleep 4 hours and wake up energized.

I went from 4iu to 5iu to 5.5 to now 6iu a day.7 days a week. 1 bolus right when I get up at 4:30. I have went as far as 5iu twice a day for a short time to see if I noticed better sleep and recovery at night but I read somewhere that our natural production happens at night just after we fall asleep and if you do a shot right before bed it will rob you of your natural production so really if you are doing a small replacement dose right before bed it's just a waste of money. ( just what I read somewhere) I do notice I hold a little water ut not an alarming amount. I do 45 min cardio everyday so that might help some with that. I have read the the dose and timing depends on your goals. Fatloss, recovery, sleep , muscle tissue, tighter skin. If you search around the forum there is plenty of material . From what I understand the dose of 4-6iu daily will possibly yeild results on all basis. Everybody responds differently. I will say that 5iu put my igf-1 right at 300. Just had it checked
No sides from consistent 6iu use? What changes did you notice past 4iu? How was your 10iu experiment?

Also, for whatever it’s worth, your pituitary is essentially shutdown for gh 16-26 hours after an injection, and it’s dose dependent on top of that (more iu more shutdown). You feasibly aren’t getting much production at all during the night using ED. Type-IX has written about it. I can dig it up if you want?

No sides from consistent 6iu use? What changes did you notice past 4iu? How was your 10iu experiment?

Also, for whatever it’s worth, your pituitary is essentially shutdown for gh 16-26 hours after an injection, and it’s dose dependent on top of that (more iu more shutdown). You feasibly aren’t getting much production at all during the night using ED. Type-IX has written about it. I can dig it up if you want?
The only side effects I can say is just a little bit of fluid retention but not much. I do have slight headaches but it could be from only eating g 1200 calories a day and training 2hours a day. Or the testosterone or the primobolan. I did not tell any short term differences In The 10iu experiment. I went from 4 to 5.5 because I had 11 iu vials and it was just simpler to make an even 2 days out of a vial. Now I'm at 6iu because switched to 12iu greytops and so.. just made sense. I do believe I'm going to hold at 6iu for a while. I have read some of type-11x stuff which is great but unfortunately he does not break it down Into country boy terms so I can't comprehend everything he throws down. However my experience is at week 7 of my first ever Cycle so I wouldn't put much stock into it. I can say I have lost a crapload of fat already around my midsection..

Joints feel better/more "lubricated", I notice a boost in recovery time, muscles a bit more full and it brings out my vascularity, skin looks better. One of the biggest perks is that I just feel good on 2 - 2.2. not sure if it's from the improved sleep or what but I just feel happier and more chilled out. My natural IGF is piss poor so maybe I'm just a good responder and I tend to have dry achy joints when I was natural.

None of the effects I listed are dramatic or mind-blowing or anything. Not trying to make it sound like a miracle compound. But all those things are noticeable enough for me that it's worth it. Feels more like a quality of life boost with a bit of PED benefit sprinkled on top.

Yes, I started at 2iu. That's a good ballpark place to start. I've taken up to 4iu but the side effects are too much for me, at least to do that dose long-term. I use three or four during a blast if desired.

Certain times of year I want to be as light as possible and I just come off totally.
thanks for the info on your protocol. I keep starting over because I jump up too fast. I'm going to start at 1iu and slowly increase this time. My igf is in the gutter right now.

thanks for the info on your protocol. I keep starting over because I jump up too fast. I'm going to start at 1iu and slowly increase this time. My igf is in the gutter right now.
If you look at the genotropen box insert (easy to goggle) they have their prescribed starting dose laid out as (I think look it up to double check) .04mg/kg/day, which for me at 180lbs ended up around 1.35iu a day. I found following the insert directions and going up 0.2iu a week I had no problems or sides titrating. If you’re extra worried the packet insert suggests titrating at 0.1iu a week. I did that all the way up to 4iu with no issue.

Edit - don’t forget if you follow this equation to convert the mg to iu before you’re done.

Last edited:
However my experience is at week 7 of my first ever Cycle so I wouldn't put much stock into it. I can say I have lost a crapload of fat already around my midsection..

What? You don't put too much stock in the protocol but you lost a crapload of fat already?

If you look at the genotropen box insert (easy to goggle) they have their prescribed starting dose laid out as (I think look it up to double check) .04mg/kg/day, which for me at 180lbs ended up around 1.35iu a day. I found following the insert directions and going up 0.2iu a week I had no problems or sides titrating. If you’re extra worried the packet insert suggests titrating at 0.1iu a week. I did that all the way up to 4iu with no issue.

Edit - don’t forget if you follow this equation to convert the mg to iu before you’re done.

Definitely don't jump up too fast. That's a recipe for side effects (it was for me, at least).

But package inserts suggest much higher doses in some contexts, like 18 IU/d.

Why are you using it: GH deficiency, AIDS, bodybuilding, et cetera?

For bodybuilding, some say "as much as you can afford."

Definitely don't jump up too fast. That's a recipe for side effects (it was for me, at least).

Anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, overall health benefits. I'm 32. I have blood work this week prior to jumping right in.

So, my takeaway from reading on the forums and everyone's advice is start lower to see if there is any adverse reactions.

As with everyone, appreciate any advice from your personal experience or just recommendations.

Pretty much the same as @uofmcchamps. Anti-aging, recovery and would like some fat burning but I think that's a higher dose? I'm 55 so my BB aspirations are long gone. More into running, endurance type training alongside a bit of weight training.

good info thanks, I will look that up

What? You don't put too much stock in the protocol but you lost a crapload of fat already?
I just mean that it seems to be working great for me, but that doesn't mean it's the right way. I am very new to this and just wanting to tell of my experience not nessaraly tell someone "this is the way you need to do it" I mean here is my week 1, &, 620231125_103644.jpg20240114_081022.jpgso o guess I would put a little stock I. It!

Attachments

• 20231225_132838.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 12
I’ve honestly had a very similar experience with gh.
Right on!! I've only a total loss of 15lbs from week 1 to week 6 but thanks to the gh and other peds I believe all 15lbs has been fat. I remember reading somewhere that gh helps your body utilize fat for fuel/energy. I have only been eating 1200 calories a day. I work 10hr days and lift/cardio for 2 to 2.5 hours a day and feel pretty good. Normally I feel like I wouldn't have the energy yo be able to do all that. Makes me think what I read is right!