Age and Recovery

doesn't hurt to look jacked as long as you don't get moonface,
women don't care about the muscles themselves, they don't know your back is strong and thick they just see you as a big guy. its subconscious
when you have traps up to your ears and you got meaty calves and you fill out your clothing, your presence activates their lizard brain.

youre the strongest guy their ancestry has ever seen
thousands of years of procreation , their grandmother, great grandmother, great great great grandmother never even had a chance to be with a mountain of muscle, now she has the opportunity

women don't care about the muscles themselves, they don't know your back is strong and thick they just see you as a big guy. its subconscious
when you have traps up to your ears and you got meaty calves and you fill out your clothing, your presence activates their lizard brain.

thousands of years of procreation , their grandmother, great grandmother, great great great grandmother never even had a chance to be with a mountain of muscle, now she has the opportunity

Once they get over "pretty boy" phase that's out by the early 20s, and hormones kick in to carry out the deep programming that's kept our genetic line surviving for millions of years, she's taking continuous, unconscious measure of your ability to "provide and protect". Socialization changes exactly what that means, but no woman finds a man she perceives to be weak genuinely attractive.

I like it. Sounds like something I said in my 20s and early 30s. Still kinda believe along those lines but I have realized it’s more nuanced than that. But you can definitely still get that primal desire from them when you’re yolked, tan and confident. Especially them cougars. They love a good rogering from a dude with a sturdy and lean physique. Works for me. For now lol. But I’m at the turn of life I think. So basically the tail end of my prime.

I’m ok with that though. With that comes wisdom and that is invaluable and something I wish I had pursued earlier in life. I was all about the flesh until fairly recently. Mental, emotional and spiritual health be damned lol. But not now. Still way behind in those things though. Time to work on more than just the physique. Truth is that I was dumb and lazy in those areas so I didn’t put in any work. Times and goals change though.

I like it. Sounds like something I said in my 20s and early 30s. Still kinda believe along those lines but I have realized it’s more nuanced than that. But you can definitely still get that primal desire from them when you’re yolked, tan and confident. Especially them cougars. They love a good rogering from a dude with a sturdy and lean physique. Works for me. For now lol. But I’m at the turn of life I think. So basically the tail end of my prime.

I’m ok with that though. With that comes wisdom and that is invaluable and something I wish I had pursued earlier in life. I was all about the flesh until fairly recently. Mental, emotional and spiritual health be damned lol. But not now. Still way behind in those things though. Time to work on more than just the physique. Truth is that I was dumb and lazy in those areas so I didn’t put in any work. Times and goals change though.

Being in tech and business for a lifetime, then later in life spending a ton of time outdoors, I have to say I've been shocked at the positive reaction a good tan gets. From everyone. Second glances from people, and though few say "nice tan", a lot say "you look so healthy, what do you do?". Especially coming back to the Northeast midwinter.

Being in tech and business for a lifetime, then later in life spending a ton of time outdoors, I have to say I've been shocked at the positive reaction a good tan gets. From everyone. Second glances from people, and though few say "nice tan", a lot say "you look so healthy, what do you do?". Especially coming back to the Northeast midwinter.
No doubt. I feel soooo much better with a tan. I associated a nice sunburn in my youth with such a positive feeling later that night and the following days. So it led me to discover just how affected by vitamin D I actually am.

A tanning bed in January and February is pure gold for mood enhancement and uplifting for me. I walk out of the salon feeling better. It’s gray skies around here those months so even if warm enough, I can’t get that magic elixir with thick cloud coverage and precipitation.

Back