All About Injections

There's an international standard, ISO 6009, which dictates the color of the plastic for hypodermic needles. Each color is assigned to a different gauge so that hospital workers all over the planet can just grab the right color and know it's the right gauge.

24g are "Medium Purple", while 13g are just "Purple".

24g Medium Purple includes PANTONE colors 666 667 and 668.
13g Purple includes PANTONE colors ... I have no clue cuz I can't find a leaked copy of ISO 6009 which lists these and I'm not spending $45 to buy the fucking standard.

You can see PANTONE 667 here: PANTONE Colour Chart | www.PANTONE-colours.com (YMMV, actual color different from what you see on your screen)

If you'd like to learn more about the PANTONE system, why it exists, and what it's useful for:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj6GikPbhdQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF8UziDHqZo

Thank you. I was thinking it might be something along these lines.

I usually pin every day, regardless of the ester... usually 1 mL or less.. I use 25 g 1.5" to draw and 30 g 1" to pin.. although I might switch to a larger guage since 30 g is sometimes takes a lot of force to push the oil through and I end up moving the needle around too much... 1 mL syringe... I typically use five different IM rotation sites: delts, glutes, quads, lats, pecs..
How long does it take to inject oil thru a 30g needle? I was thinking of trying this route. Feels like I can barely push oil thru that needle.

Safety/sanitation is always the same: shower and make sure to give an extra scrub to the injection site, swab the vial top and site, inject, done.

Before getting a coffee cup warmer, if I was injecting a largish amount of oil, I would sometimes put the vial(s) in a sealed baggie and place it near the shower drain. What way they’d warm up as I got clean… win-win, and very efficient.

I’m on a just-over-TRT dose right now. Injecting MWF, subcutaneous.

Embarrassing story from a couple weeks ago: I am injecting with 30g 0.5 inch needles. My loading needle is 20g 1 inch. They’re both yellow. For the first time in my life, I was completely overworked and exhausted, and accidentally injected with the loading needle. Not the most comfortable sensation.
How warm does oil get before injection? I mean I read that you should heat the oil up, I just dont know to what degree.

How long does it take to inject oil thru a 30g needle? I was thinking of trying this route. Feels like I can barely push oil thru that needle.
yep I must admit it does take a lot of force for me to push the oil through and usually takes a few minutes .. kinda uncomfortable and sometimes I move the needle around too much so idk if its even worth it.. might switch to 27 g

does anyone filter gear? I'm not talking about home brewing, but I keep finding rubber pieces from the stopper in QSC's vials.. surprised more people don't have this issue

does anyone filter gear? I'm not talking about home brewing, but I keep finding rubber pieces from the stopper in QSC's vials.. surprised more people don't have this issue
Plenty do, especially if they find floaters or stopper chunks. For a single vial it is pretty simple to filter it with nothing but a syringe filter and some time.

I do, sometimes. If I notice floaties in a vial, I remove the contents with a low gauge needle, pop on a syringe filter, and backfill another syringe.

But if there's not much left, it's not very expensive, and I have some more left, I usually just throw it away. Aside from a traffic fatality, dying from cheaping out on suspect gear is the lamest way to go.

Some of the stoppers can't stand up to an enthusiastic fart, forget repeated needle punctures. Cheaper plastics outgas rather quickly over time and become more brittle... just the nature of the beast.

To the guys finding floaters: stop stabbing the stopper with harpoons. Use 21g at worst. Mct is thin enough you can draw with a 25g
I do use a 25 gauge and try to limit the number of times I draw to 10. So, maybe I'm too rough or going at a weird angle. but chances are its the low quality of the QSC vial

I use 20g to draw (no issues ever. If I did get a floater I would use a filter needle to extract the remaining oil from the vile and put into another) and BD precision glide 27G 1 1/4in for all sites: Glute, Vglute, delt, quad, chest (about 1 1/2-2in above nipple) and occasionally trap & lats. Blast: everyday TRT/Cruise: EOD

I use 20g to draw (no issues ever. If I did get a floater I would use a filter needle to extract the remaining oil from the vile and put into another) and BD precision glide 27G 1 1/4in for all sites: Glute, Vglute, delt, quad, chest (about 1 1/2-2in above nipple) and occasionally trap & lats. Blast: everyday TRT/Cruise: EOD
where can I get my hands on 27 g 1.25 in?

I draw and pin with 27g 1/2" insulin pins.

Peptides I use 30g insulin pins, also .5 inch.

Insulin pens I have 32g pen needles, like 1/8th or 1/4 inch, don't remember I'm old! :cool:

Hyaluronic Acid gets 18g to draw because THICC, 25g 1 inch to pin. I mainly used it in my calves, also pump blends from Amino Asylum work well for site enhancement but that I use 28g 1/2 inch insulin pins.

I draw and pin with 27g 1/2" insulin pins.

Peptides I use 30g insulin pins, also .5 inch.

Insulin pens I have 32g pen needles, like 1/8th or 1/4 inch, don't remember I'm old! :cool:

Hyaluronic Acid gets 18g to draw because THICC, 25g 1 inch to pin. I mainly used it in my calves, also pump blends from Amino Asylum work well for site enhancement but that I use 28g 1/2 inch insulin pins.
My calves could definitely use some site enhancement lol but not sure if worth the risk. How bad was the pip from HA in calves?

My calves could definitely use some site enhancement lol but not sure if worth the risk. How bad was the pip from HA in calves?
Like a regular cramp, mostly. I've pinned gear in my calves years ago and it hurt, but got better with technique so far. I was pinning 1ml each calf with nitric booster aminos to get used to it (the pump and pip was tangy!), then moved up to just .4ml HLA in each head twice a week. My calves look pretty good since adding the site boost, might go back at it after vacation so my baby cows look good for Master's Classic.

What kind of pin do I use? Just get it in the fucking muscle, whatever muscle you are using. This is the least of your concerns or questions you should be asking.

I suggest you read before you touch aas.

Back