Allergic to BA or BB

Mkace13

Hey everyone. I have been enhanced now for a little over a year. Once I hopped on I got a redness on my neck and under my eyes. I switched brands around and used multiple compounds, esters, and oils with no change. I asked many people had hormones tested and wasn’t sure wtf was going on until one brand I used made my neck turn purple and red rashes started spreading on various parts of my body. The only common ingredients left are BB and BA. I am now looking into home brewing and I am trying to see if it is possible to make anabolics without using these ingredients and if so how I would do that. If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Get blood work for inflammation, I think the main one is c reactive protien, I think mabe there is some others. If ur really allergic Mabe it will show.

Get blood work for inflammation, I think the main one is c reactive protien, I think mabe there is some others. If ur really allergic Mabe it will show.
It’s really not a question it’s pretty much a fact. Once I used a certain brand the red neck turned purple and rashes spread all over my body. They went down once I went back to a previous brand though.

It’s really not a question it’s pretty much a fact. Once I used a certain brand the red neck turned purple and rashes spread all over my body. They went down once I went back to a previous brand though.

Benzyl benzoate allergy is well documented and could be life threatening.

Benzyl alcohol can be allergy inducing as well, but less serious.

Just search for it.

If you're going to make gear with just BA. rub some on your skin to ensure that's not what you're reacting to.
serious.

Sponsors