Allergic to BA or BB

Mkace13

Hey everyone. I have been enhanced now for a little over a year. Once I hopped on I got a redness on my neck and under my eyes. I switched brands around and used multiple compounds, esters, and oils with no change. I asked many people had hormones tested and wasn’t sure wtf was going on until one brand I used made my neck turn purple and red rashes started spreading on various parts of my body. The only common ingredients left are BB and BA. I am now looking into home brewing and I am trying to see if it is possible to make anabolics without using these ingredients and if so how I would do that. If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Get blood work for inflammation, I think the main one is c reactive protien, I think mabe there is some others. If ur really allergic Mabe it will show.

Get blood work for inflammation, I think the main one is c reactive protien, I think mabe there is some others. If ur really allergic Mabe it will show.
It’s really not a question it’s pretty much a fact. Once I used a certain brand the red neck turned purple and rashes spread all over my body. They went down once I went back to a previous brand though.

It’s really not a question it’s pretty much a fact. Once I used a certain brand the red neck turned purple and rashes spread all over my body. They went down once I went back to a previous brand though.

Benzyl benzoate allergy is well documented and could be life threatening.

Benzyl alcohol can be allergy inducing as well, but less serious.

Just search for it.

If you're going to make gear with just BA. rub some on your skin to ensure that's not what you're reacting to.
serious.

Have you considered switching to a transdermal testosterone? You can make a testosterone cream with testosterone base, a gel base like PhloJel Ultra that’s formulated to penetrate the skin and little olive oil.

Transdermals have their own set of issues in terms of dialing them in, but they can be effective for some people.

Here's a formula for a 20% strength of testosterone cream (200mg/mL), but until you know what works for you, I’d recommend making a very small batch (half the amount below) at a 5% strength and adjusting your dose in the smaller 5% increments until you find what works best for you. Once you dial in your dose whether it’s a once or twice a day application, then you can formulate it to the strength you need. You can start out dispensing with a syringe while dialing in your dose and later move to something like a Topi-Click dispenser which dispenses 0.25mL per click once you have your dose dialed in.

phlojelultra dot us is the website for PhloJel Ultra.

Testosterone free base (crystalline) (TFB)
Strength: 20%
Equipment: Slab & Spatula
Procedure for 50 g:
 Triturate and levigate 10 g testosterone with 13 ml (11 g) Olive Oil until non-gritty.
 Incorporate 40 g PU in divided portions until complete. The olive oil is considered a pharmaceutical necessity and is not included in the total weight.
Comments:
The final product is soft but firm and non-gritty.

Have you considered switching to a transdermal testosterone? You can make a testosterone cream with testosterone base, a gel base like PhloJel Ultra that’s formulated to penetrate the skin and little olive oil.

Transdermals have their own set of issues in terms of dialing them in, but they can be effective for some people.

Here's a formula for a 20% strength of testosterone cream (200mg/mL), but until you know what works for you, I’d recommend making a very small batch (half the amount below) at a 5% strength and adjusting your dose in the smaller 5% increments until you find what works best for you. Once you dial in your dose whether it’s a once or twice a day application, then you can formulate it to the strength you need. You can start out dispensing with a syringe while dialing in your dose and later move to something like a Topi-Click dispenser which dispenses 0.25mL per click once you have your dose dialed in.

phlojelultra dot us is the website for PhloJel Ultra.

Testosterone free base (crystalline) (TFB)
Strength: 20%
Equipment: Slab & Spatula
Procedure for 50 g:
 Triturate and levigate 10 g testosterone with 13 ml (11 g) Olive Oil until non-gritty.
 Incorporate 40 g PU in divided portions until complete. The olive oil is considered a pharmaceutical necessity and is not included in the total weight.
Comments:
The final product is soft but firm and non-gritty.
Tried it, perscription. Test level came back at 230. The company said to switch back to injections.

Tried it, perscription. Test level came back at 230. The company said to switch back to injections.
What product did you use? Androgel, or?

What base did the pharmacist use?
Did they use PhloJel Ultras, or Atrevis Hydrogel, or isopropyl mystrate with ethyl alcohol and thickening agent like Carbopol 940 with an emulsifying agent such as Trolamine, or did they simply use glycerin, or?

What strength was your product?
1%, 10%, 20%, or?

Where did you apply it? Site application can make a big difference for some products with up to eight times more absorption for some creams with scrotal application.

There’s a huge difference between the different types of creams and gels out there in terms of how they perform. Absorption and product strength are the keys, and there’s a wide variance in these factors among prescription creams and gels. There are plenty of stories of guys getting low testosterone levels with prescription creams or gels until they switch to a properly compounded product with a base that gives him way more absorption and then they see their numbers change from the 200-300 range to very easily1,000+.