Alo saids hello! Dnp taker and advisor. Judgment free.

AloSpirit

Wanted to introduce myself and thank this forum/site for having me!

It's always an amazing feeling when you're able to open up and talk honestly about "taboo" topics.

I'm here to learn and listen about others experiences in this journey of life and fitness.
And periodically seek advice of course!

I personally specialize in dnp. Yes, I know it's a HUGE taboo subject but I'm here for anyone that may have questions and/or just curious about the drug. No judgments here.

Thank you again for having me and look forward to hearing about your stories/journeys

You sound like a huge creep, tagging yourself in this thread as some type of “teacher” or “advisor”.
A mentor of DNP. Wow. What a hero.
I seriously hope people steer clear of you.

You have your opinion and that's fine. I'm not a creep but thanks. Like I said before, I'm here to learn myself and if anyone wants to learn or ask questions about it then I'm here.

Wanted to introduce myself and thank this forum/site for having me!

It's always an amazing feeling when you're able to open up and talk honestly about "taboo" topics.

I'm here to learn and listen about others experiences in this journey of life and fitness.
And periodically seek advice of course!

I personally specialize in dnp. Yes, I know it's a HUGE taboo subject but I'm here for anyone that may have questions and/or just curious about the drug. No judgments here.

Thank you again for having me and look forward to hearing about your stories/journeys
Quite a bit of threads about dnp here, along with a number of guys who have used it. Not a taboo subject at all. Plenty of information available regarding dnp, feel free to chime in if questions arise tho. Welcome.

Quite a bit of threads about dnp here, along with a number of guys who have used it. Not a taboo subject at all. Plenty of information available regarding dnp, feel free to chime in if questions arise tho. Welcome.
I appreciate it. Thanks!

I am new to the fourm so I haven't been able to search and read every post about dnp as of yet so unfortunately don't have an answer for you. I made a post to introduce myself and let others know who and why I am here. Something straight forward you know? Just letting the community know I'm here and open to all and any questions they may have.

I am new to the fourm so I haven't been able to search and read every post about dnp as of yet so unfortunately don't have an answer for you. I made a post to introduce myself and let others know who and why I am here. Something straight forward you know? Just letting the community know I'm here and open to all and any questions they may have.
Good to meet you.. I've tried it and loved it..I didn't go crazy started w 200 then 400 & 600 for a day..

Only sign of malnutrition was the fact that my nail beds were wavy,lumpy warped.. Went away as my nails grew out

Good to meet you.. I've tried it and loved it..I didn't go crazy started w 200 then 400 & 600 for a day..

Only sign of malnutrition was the fact that my nail beds were wavy,lumpy warped.. Went away as my nails grew out
How was the fat loss? And what duration did you run?

How was the fat loss? And what duration did you run?
Enough to push my abs through. I know that doesn't mean much, but I was satisfide. Only ran for 4 weeks.. 1 on, 1 off, 1 on, 1 off..

Please, I don't claim to be an expert.. Just sharing