Alpha Pharma Alphabolin - HPLC/TAMC/TYMC - 2016-09 - SIMEC via AnabolicLab.com

Yea I don't get the fake alpha claim. Get it from a reputable supplier and you will be good.

you tend to forgot that alpha pharma sold authentifaction product code to chinese

so having "legit" product code doesnt mean it's real alpha from india

yes 90% is fake and this lab test is retarded
This is true. Authentication can easily be faked. Just because it shows on a website as authentic doesn't mean it is.

I actually just picked up 10 vial of alphabolin. Is there lab work for the vials? Has anyone tried the vials yet or you guys only tried the amps?

I usually take GP primo but the GP has a problem with delivery right now.

Lol Check them first then talk sparky...
I just checked 3 out of 10 vials.
This is what it said. But how do you know it's legit? Anyone can fake a serial number and enter it into there system. How do you know the oil inside is legit? So what if the box with the serial is legit. Doesn't mean the oil is.

Screenshot_2017-01-26-17-49-23.png

No I haven't checked them yet but I'm sure it will show "legit" but checking the serial number doesn't mean the content inside is real. That's why I wanted to know if someone used the alphabolin vials or have lab work.
Haven't used there primo but if it's real alpha you should be good haven't had a problem with any of there products. Test e prop deca dbol and drol so far gonna run there mast pretty soon. Always have had good runs with there product. Real smooth no pip. The oil is def quite thinner than say some of the other ugl I have ran.

Haven't used there primo but if it's real alpha you should be good haven't had a problem with any of there products. Test e prop deca dbol and drol so far gonna run there mast pretty soon. Always have had good runs with there product. Real smooth no pip. The oil is def quite thinner than say some of the other ugl I have ran.
Ok thanks. That gives me a peace of mind.