Alpha Pharma - Test E - 1000mg/wk - Bloodwork

Boilermech

Test E 1000 mg/wk pinned twice a week
Deca 1000mg/wk pinned twice a week
Both products were Alpha Pharma. Ran for 6 weeks. Blood was drawn at 48hrs after last pin. Was also taking 1mg of pharmacy grade Arimadex everyday. According to my estrogen it needed to be up some.
4687df9d304676bdf6195c2a79e478f7.jpg

b7d4c2b5a110569e00c3ea880c9ddd24.jpg

Test E 1000 mg/wk pinned twice a week
Deca 1000mg/wk pinned twice a week
Both products were Alpha Pharma. Ran for 6 weeks. Blood was drawn at 48hrs after last pin. Was also taking 1mg of pharmacy grade Arimadex everyday. According to my estrogen it needed to be up some.
4687df9d304676bdf6195c2a79e478f7.jpg

b7d4c2b5a110569e00c3ea880c9ddd24.jpg
was this the 1 ml amps tested in millards program

I would expect a lil higher number out of a gram/wk . But Im not quick to judge the test as underdosed (like the 10x gang does), I have learned a persons own individual metabolism plays a larger role . Could be spot on ....still enough to get big on .

I would expect a lil higher number out of a gram/wk . But Im not quick to judge the test as underdosed (like the 10x gang does), I have learned a persons own individual metabolism plays a larger role . Could be spot on ....still enough to get big on .
I definitely still grew while on it. Just figured it would have been higher numbers, but I hear you. I wonder just how much each persons results differ because how they react to the substance.

So nothing spectacular then. I just know with myself I can feel really good and my TT numbers weren't that high. Thanks again for posting your test bud

My libido was normal other than I could last a lot longer. I imagine that effect came from the Deca. Other than that I feel pretty normal.
Have you ever run pharma gear before?

It is really helpful to do it for at least a cycle to get a good baseline for how you respond.

Have you ever run pharma gear before?

It is really helpful to do it for at least a cycle to get a good baseline for how you respond.
Yes. Ran plenty of actual Pharma gear back in the day, but that was back before I knew shit about testosterone levels and such. Now the only way to know that you have pharmacy grade is to get it straight from the pharmacy and I am not on TRT yet I just blast and cruise on my own for the time being.

Thanks Boiler. I think these numbers are pretty disappointing at these amounts. Mind saying who the reseller was?

Thanks again bro. Would it be difficult for a reseller/ugl to get ahold of a valid product number and reuse it over and over on knockoffs? Just curious, not sure how these work.

My libido was normal other than I could last a lot longer. I imagine that effect came from the Deca. Other than that I feel pretty normal.

With all that deca you would need close to 1.5- 2g of test to really feel it. Test must have been real though because @1000 mg of nandro libido would be destroyed!

Thanks for posting. Numbers look low for a gram pw as mentioned. I'm looking at your RBC's and Hematocrit in compete envy. With that much on test and Deca on board my levels would be sky high. I know you were only 6 weeks in but wow. Again thanks for posting man.

Another positive note.. You did get some growth out of this cycle.

Thanks for posting. Numbers look low for a gram pw as mentioned. I'm looking at your RBC's and Hematocrit in compete envy. With that much on test and Deca on board my levels would be sky high. I know you were only 6 weeks in but wow. Again thanks for posting man.

I was thinking the same thing! With those numbers I am more interested in your diet / lifestyle / supps etc than your gear. That BUN value is awesome too -- wow. I am only on TRT dosage text cyp currently and I just had to donate blood today because of hemocrit and my BUN is out of range high (don't know what to do about that). Very jealous @Boilermech bro, grats on such healthy numbers :)

Actually I was on another brand for 6 weeks before this 6 weeks at the same dosages. And I gave blood in between switching brands.