Alpha Pharma - Test E - 1000mg/wk - Bloodwork

With a Test level of only 3141 and 1mg a day of Arimidex, im not impressed with that Estrogen number. Seems too high. Underdosed Adex?? I believe.

Some says about individuals responding differently to Test but not that big a swing. I say half dosed.

I was thinking the same thing! With those numbers I am more interested in your diet / lifestyle / supps etc than your gear. That BUN value is awesome too -- wow. I am only on TRT dosage text cyp currently and I just had to donate blood today because of hemocrit and my BUN is out of range high (don't know what to do about that). Very jealous @Boilermech bro, grats on such healthy numbers :)
I just take MegaMen with prostate protection, 400mg vitamin B, and fish oil. My diet is oatmeal, two cans of Tuna, two 6oz bacon wrapped filets, two skinless boneless chicken breast, and whatever my wife cooks for supper plus three 32oz 100% whey protein shakes with two scoops in each shake filled with skim milk. Nothing fancy that's for sure.

With a Test level of only 3141 and 1mg a day of Arimidex, im not impressed with that Estrogen number. Seems too high. Underdosed Adex?? I believe.

Some says about individuals responding differently to Test but not that big a swing. I say half dosed.

I was wondering when that was going to be brought up. The Arimadex is from the pharmacy so I'm not sure what's going on with that. It had my estrogen at 46 my last test running the same amount. I did use Labsmd this time and last time I used Privatemdlabs. Not sure what happened with my test but that seems off because I don't have much bloat or water retention either.

I just take MegaMen with prostate protection, 400mg vitamin B, and fish oil. My diet is oatmeal, two cans of Tuna, two 6oz bacon wrapped filets, two skinless boneless chicken breast, and whatever my wife cooks for supper plus three 32oz 100% whey protein shakes with two scoops in each shake filled with skim milk. Nothing fancy that's for sure.

That's a tight diet BM!

That's a tight diet BM!

Eating the exact same thing every day makes it easier to monitor my weight. I always look forward to dinner because that's the only meal that changes from day to day. Sunday is my off day. I just eat cereal with the kids for breakfast, go out for lunch after church and then whatever my wife fixes for dinner. It gives me a break from having to eat so much.
When I really want to pack on the weight and don't care about how much fat I gain then I'll start throwing in some cinnamon raisin bagels throughout the day.
It's not a very complicated diet but it works for me and my busy schedule.
BM

Boilermech--- Im wondering why your WBC"s shot-up , but not your RBC"s ? Im the complete opposite , high RBC"s on cycle and my WBC"s remain the same . I would do a follow up bloodtest a month or so post cycle to see if WBC"s drop back down ....

I was wondering when that was going to be brought up. The Arimadex is from the pharmacy so I'm not sure what's going on with that. It had my estrogen at 46 my last test running the same amount. I did use Labsmd this time and last time I used Privatemdlabs. Not sure what happened with my test but that seems off because I don't have much bloat or water retention either.
The E2 reading is probably from the deca. Mine goes up a good bit just adding 150mg deca per week to my normal TRT. I think the test is getting skewed rather than E2 really being that high.

Boilermech--- Im wondering why your WBC"s shot-up , but not your RBC"s ? Im the complete opposite , high RBC"s on cycle and my WBC"s remain the same . I would do a follow up bloodtest a month or so post cycle to see if WBC"s drop back down ....

I just pulled up several of my blood reports while on previous cycles and my WBC count is up on almost everyone, but my follow up tests everything has always returned to normal range. I always get follow up Bloodwork done and a complete physical every year at the Doc.
My wife is always looking out for my overall health also. She keeps a pretty tight ship on things when I'm on a cycle. I haven't showed her these blood tests yet so I'm sure this will get brought up again, lol. I told her last year that I post my results on here and if there are any red flags someone on here would point it out. She told me that she still wants to see them because she doesn't trust a bunch of steroid gurus [emoji38] That's her I know everything because I'm an RN attitude, lol.
Anyway I appreciate you bringing it up that away I can tell her "I told you someone would bring up anything out of the ordinary", lol.

I just pulled up several of my blood reports while on previous cycles and my WBC count is up on almost everyone, but my follow up tests everything has always returned to normal range. I always get follow up Bloodwork done and a complete physical every year at the Doc.
My wife is always looking out for my overall health also. She keeps a pretty tight ship on things when I'm on a cycle. I haven't showed her these blood tests yet so I'm sure this will get brought up again, lol. I told her last year that I post my results on here and if there are any red flags someone on here would point it out. She told me that she still wants to see them because she doesn't trust a bunch of steroid gurus [emoji38] That's her I know everything because I'm an RN attitude, lol.
Anyway I appreciate you bringing it up that away I can tell her "I told you someone would bring up anything out of the ordinary", lol.
Boiler, what were your test levels versus dosages on your previous cycles

Good to see you man. Your avi looks great from last yr. You look like you're hitting it all with authority. Glad to see you still here.
I hope these #s don't mass with you too bad.
Cheers friend

Usually a high white cell count means infection somewhere . Back when I had a couple bad teeth my WBC's were high alot . Fixed the teeth and it went away .

I wouldnt worry about the high creatinine either , mine always goes out of range , especially on gear . Kidneys (usually) go back to normal off-cycle . Rest .

Seems pretty low for a gram of test. I guess how you feel and what you can accomplish on the cycle are the main thing, but damn.

I wonder if the gram of deca has your E-2 showing high . If your on pharma adex 1 mg a day it should be really low (Ive never used 1mg/Adex a day) .
Nor-19 hormones do manipulate estrogen level numbers.

Damn that sucks. I'm sitten on a few boxes of alphas cyp amps. Judging by your numbers I will probably never run them now. Anyone want some cyp?

BUN is usually elevated on these bloods because of 1 of 2 things. First, high protein intake in diet. Second, fasting before the test can cause you to be dehydrated. The BUN:Creatine ratio is elevated when you are dried out. As long as BUN doesn't get too high shouldn't be anything to worry about.