Alpha Pharma - Test E - 1000mg/wk - Bloodwork

I wonder if the gram of deca has your E-2 showing high . If your on pharma adex 1 mg a day it should be really low (Ive never used 1mg/Adex a day) .
Nor-19 hormones do manipulate estrogen level numbers.
That's actually why I went through quest instead of Privatemdlabs because I was afraid the Deca might throw off my E2 and I remember someone mentioned Quest doesn't show Tren as E2 so I figured it would be the same for Deca.

Test E 1000 mg/wk pinned twice a week
Deca 1000mg/wk pinned twice a week
Both products were Alpha Pharma. Ran for 6 weeks. Blood was drawn at 48hrs after last pin. Was also taking 1mg of pharmacy grade Arimadex everyday. According to my estrogen it needed to be up some.
4687df9d304676bdf6195c2a79e478f7.jpg

b7d4c2b5a110569e00c3ea880c9ddd24.jpg
3,100 total from a gram of test e a week?
I get that from 450mg of my weak test e :)

Yes it comes from a pharmacy. @pharmacist

Cool. I used his stuff before and it was pretty good. I'm with OGH on this one it's probably that good ole 19nor affecting your E2 levels. The female hormone panel is effective and cost effective but I'm starting to lean more towards adding E2 sensitivity to the panel as well. But if you're asymptomatic I wouldn't be too worried.

It's time to let the Misses take a look at those values brother.

Guys it's the 19nor

I'm doing 500mg test p and 500mg tren A.

Using pharmacist aromasin same dosage as always my e2 on last blood came back at 187!!!!

I should have a nice pair of tits :) I don't thanks god. And I already know that my e2 with 500 mg of test and 12.5 mg of aromasin stays at 22 so it's the same 19nor.

I tought that only tren skewed e2 and deca skewed test but it looks like deca mess with e2 test results as well damn it :(

Both products were Alpha Pharma. Ran for 6 weeks. Blood was drawn at 48hrs after last pin. Was also taking 1mg of pharmacy grade Arimadex everyday. According to my estrogen it needed to be up some.

I was pinning around 600 mg a week and had like 2700 total test.

@Boilermech, you have me thinking it's been a while since I used pharmacist arimidex.

Has anyone else used his arimidex as of late?
I was running 1g of UP test enanthate and 1g of UP Deca with the same dose of adex and my estrogen was 40. So I know the adex is good I just think something got screwed up on this test. It also took them like two weeks to get me my results back from quest which is a lot longer than I've ever waited. I would get it done again if I knew it was going to be so far off but now I'm on the downward part of my cycle running Tren and test so it wouldn't help any to retest.
Honestly I think something just got screwed up or Deca showed false reading on e2 with Labsmd.

After looking back I've noticed my test levels never show anything much over 3,000 even when I was on only 500mg of test. That's definitely interesting.
Thank you so much for looking up the info, always great to get more data

I was running 1g of UP test enanthate and 1g of UP Deca with the same dose of adex and my estrogen was 40. So I know the adex is good I just think something got screwed up on this test. It also took them like two weeks to get me my results back from quest which is a lot longer than I've ever waited. I would get it done again if I knew it was going to be so far off but now I'm on the downward part of my cycle running Tren and test so it wouldn't help any to retest.
Honestly I think something just got screwed up or Deca showed false reading on e2 with Labsmd.

I hear you, you just ruled out the adex being underdosed in my book. I've always used private labsmd /lab corp for my draws. I think it was quest labs that were skewing e2 results. It may have been JB that brought it to the boards attention.

@Boilermech, you have me thinking it's been a while since I used pharmacist arimidex.

Has anyone else used his arimidex as of late?
I was pinning 600 mg test e alpha pharma ,npp 400 mg And taking .6 Ml of blue sky aromasin twice a day and my e2 was 19 .that would be a little over 25 mg a day. But my total test was around 2700.after reading all the great reviews it pissed me off it was low tt level.

I was pinning 600 mg test e alpha pharma ,npp 400 mg And taking .6 Ml of blue sky aromasin twice a day and my e2 was 19 .that would be a little over 25 mg a day. But my total test was around 2700.after reading all the great reviews it pissed me off it was low tt level.

Yeah, IMO 2700 TT on 600mg test pwk is hella low point blank. I'm not a believer in the last pin theory. Mainly because I've gotten 9-10X on multiple pins per week (Test cyp and test p). Not to go down that wrong again and breath life back into a dead horse.

How did you like their Npp?

Yeah, IMO 2700 TT on 600mg test pwk is hella low point blank. I'm not a believer in the last pin theory. Mainly because I've gotten 9-10X on multiple pins per week (Test cyp and test p). Not to go down that wrong again and breath life back into a dead horse.

I used dragon pharma npp 150 .I liked it but not as much as I love tren. I should of named One of my daughters tren

I think me and this dude had the same bunk ass batch of test. I will never run alpha again.

After checking the results on anabolilab.Com I'm going put my opinion out there. I'm assuming that it depends on the quality of the Raw's. And these pharmacy should be testing each Bach. And should give Bach test numbers. They are making a killing already this should not hit them as hard as a couple negative blood test do. Bad reviews would lose them more than a community of people who all stear clear. Just my Two cents and they are of no value.

To Boilermech:
Do you know what your Total Test was before you started the 1 gram a week.
I would have thought you'd be at least in the Very High 3,000's or low 4,000's.
Just wondering if you started out with an Extremely Low TT............... JP

To Boilermech:
Do you know what your Total Test was before you started the 1 gram a week.
I would have thought you'd be at least in the Very High 3,000's or low 4,000's.
Just wondering if you started out with an Extremely Low TT............... JP

My testosterone level before this cycle was around 450.