• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

DomUS update/new prices list/

I believe everyone is uploading the Deus Medical test results that were done for Deuspower.com. All the test came back on point but there hasn't been any recent tests done I believe on Deus Medical

I'm currently running test e, tren e, mast e from Deus and everything seems to be on point so far. It's a little too early to report back on Mast E since I'm only on week 2 but these night sweats off 200mg of the tren have been insane. I think I'm going to need a new mattress after this blast lol

I believe everyone is uploading the Deus Medical test results that were done for Deuspower.com. All the test came back on point but there hasn't been any recent tests done I believe on Deus Medical

I'm currently running test e, tren e, mast e from Deus and everything seems to be on point so far. It's a little too early to report back on Mast E since I'm only on week 2 but these night sweats off 200mg of the tren have been insane. I think I'm going to need a new mattress after this blast lol

Nice - that's deff a good sign. How much Mast E are you running?

Roger that - I will be running 500mg week I am about 7% BF so I will deff report what I notice!
Hell yea let us know how that treats you. I'm just unfortunately also prone to male pattern baldness so im playing it safe this time around especially since I'm running tren with it too. I'm for sure going to try running it at 400 to 500mg on my next blast