Alternatives.to.blood donation for hematocrit

If one is ineligible to donate blood for whatever reason, what other alternatives do we have if we need to dump hematocrit?

I know telmisartan might help, obviously staying very well hydrated and cardio etc, but if all else fails, how do we dump blood?

Let's say self phlebotomy isn't a great option either? (I have like 0 easy veinous access after dealing with cancer , I'd have to like hot my shins, feet, back of thighs etc)

In all seriousness,.would leeches work?

@Burntoutn3rd btw, maybe hold out on the self lobotomy, if my memory serves me right there was one guy in ProMuscle who passed out while doing the procedure at home alone, it wasn’t a pretty sight I think he almost bled out.

@Burntoutn3rd btw, maybe hold out on the self lobotomy, if my memory serves me right there was one guy in ProMuscle who passed out while doing the procedure at home alone, it wasn’t a pretty sight I think he almost bled out.

Yeah that'll honestly be my last resort. Thankfully my girlfriend is an ICU nurse, I'm confident tin her being able to do it right for me if it comes to it, lol.

I am really interested in the concept of leeches though. We used to use them all the time for medicine. I wonder if if one could steadily maintain ideal levels by keeping some slimy pets and letting 4-5 eat for 20 minutes once a day

Yeah that'll honestly be my last resort. Thankfully my girlfriend is an ICU nurse, I'm confident tin her being able to do it right for me if it comes to it, lol.

I am really interested in the concept of leeches though. We used to use them all the time for medicine. I wonder if if one could steadily maintain ideal levels by keeping some slimy pets and letting 4-5 eat for 20 minutes once a day
What are your hematocrit and hemoglobin levels? Do you have sleep apnea?

Its funny they measure Hemoglobin to judge when to draw. You much remember they are the vampire lab. Why not just pull double reds?? Have you ever wondered why they dont tell you your red cell count like they do at a plasma lab? FYI not every red blood cell has a hemoglobin attached to it.. Not every hemoglobin is healthy. And there a lot of things that go into creating healthy blood. What I am saying is that to artificially draw is not necc healthy. Theres a lot of stuff that goes into preducing red cells alone. Iron, Ferritin (which is apparently a protein), and other vits and nutrients.

Formula for Hematocrit is hemoglobin X's 3....

So what if you have shitty hemoglobin and high red cell count not reflective of said??? Then you are just dumping minimal reds. Which is supposed to be the thickening issue...

When they take WHOLE BLOOD they are taking 50% plasma. Do you know what your plasma contains? How often do you donate...

Why is it that I read the whole purpose of tren and aggressive steroids of the like is to increase red blood cell counts.??? Are we just whistling DIXIE??? It this an age retarded thing entirely..?

My point is that everything does not replenish at the same rate because all factors are not equal. There is no simple fix....

Sponsors

Latest posts