An introduction - I am Gentle Strength

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Gentlestrength, Apr 17, 2004.

1. sweettart29

sweettart29 Junior Member

Well peeing on my forehead doesn't sound to appealing to me....so u will have to think of something else to do cuz that is out of the question lol

2. nick e. guns

nick e. guns Junior Member

Damn! That's alright...I could definitely think of something else to do.

3. sweettart29

sweettart29 Junior Member

That's good as long as it does not involve peeing on my forehead or any other part of my body then u r all set!!!!

4. BoogerSnax

BoogerSnax Junior Member

Quote: Originally Posted by Gentlestrength
    Hello everyone, I am new to the board so just saying howdy. I am confident about my sexuality in real life, so feel I should be on the internet, after all we are who we are, so yes you guessed it I am gay. I hope this doesn't prove a problem for anyone, and if it does, well I feel it is your problem not mine. Lol now I have got that behind me, a little about my weight-lifting - I have been weight training for 3 years, I started at 360lbs and was an obese 35% bodyfat, and have trimmed down to 300lbs at 6'4. I must admit this weight training is addictive! Anyhow that's me, and if there are any other muscle bears or cubs on the board feel free to PM me!
    [​IMG]

5. Gentlestrength

Gentlestrength Junior Member

Hi Askari sorry I didn't reply to your PM sooner :) Guys the training is going very well I have lost 5% bodyfat so am now right at 28% my lowest I think ever! My weight has stayed the same and I am much stronger so I have put on some quality mass and it's really getting noticed! I am turning heads in the bar now hehe!

6. patsfan

patsfan Junior Member

Good job. Just keep the protien intake high ;)

7. Neodavid

Neodavid Junior Member

OMG, will this threat ever die.

8. Slick Arrado

Slick Arrado Junior Member

Threats are NOT ALLOWED!! J/K bro, I know you meant thread. Nick E., you can blame me. It was an accident and because of my accident, you can't do what you want to. :D

9. Neodavid

Neodavid Junior Member

Shit, I meant THREAD.

Learn to spell Neo, learn to type...

10. dumbbellpress

dumbbellpress Junior Member

Phreezer, I am laughing my butt off at your post. "Bears and Cubs" LOL :)

dumbbellpress

11. Slick Arrado

Slick Arrado Junior Member

I hold, in my hand, two pills. One gives you an extra inch on your weiner and the other....WAIT DON'T SWALLOW THAT ONE UNTIL I TELL YOU ABOUT THE OTHER ONE!! Crap, too late. Well, the other one would have allowed you to read/write/spell. :D

12. RH81

RH81 Junior Member

lol you guys really should get paid to moderate . :D

13. soulpower

soulpower Junior Member

bears and cub

gs you are better off going to a different board. perhaps this link can help you:

http://members.aol.com/plbearclub/

you need to rethink your approach to posting on a mostly heterosexual weightlifting/AAS board. look at the responses you are getting.

just me $.02

SP

14. novicebb

novicebb Member

I hear you bro

15. Quasimoto

Quasimoto Junior Member

Alright NeoDavid..Which one of these guys is you on that site that soul posted ? Tell the truth...

16. nj juice

nj juice Junior Member

Your turning heads at a bar now that youre down to 28% bf....... :confused:

17. LoMeato

LoMeato Junior Member

Oh please gentlmen. I mean, c'mon. Regardless of his shape and size, he is a beautiful person. The fact that he likes other men just gives him a better chance at getting a date than the average Joe. Don't hate him 'cause he's beautiful. Love your fellow man... ;)

18. graybass

graybass Member

Die thread Die!!! J/K LOL.
    Listen, it's good to have a token Gay. GS we were wondering where you were!

Never mind, I don't want to know!!!

19. Massive690

Massive690 Member

lol bump... big karch got me looking at ols posts. this one cracked me up

20. Lizard King

Lizard King Member

This was totally worth reading over my cup of coffee, LOL The avatar or the cubs is some funny shit!