Anabolic Empire - EU Domestic

Would love to hear your thoughts on the anavar, or if anyone else tried the var?

@Anabolic Empire Any upcoming new products? Maybe trestolone enanthate, seems no1 sells this currently.
Hi,

MK677
Dianabol 10mg new batch (TABLETS!)
Letrozol 2.5mg (TABLETS!)

all 3 arrived at janosh today. and yes we will check 3 tablets each! ive learned :)

Also today we have ordered HGH for our german warehouse, when it arrives we will sent it to janosh as well.

have you any wish for another product? what is missing in our portfolio ?

Hi,

MK677

all 3 arrived at janosh today. and yes we will check 3 tablets each! ive learned :)

Also today we have ordered HGH for our german warehouse, when it arrives we will sent it to janosh as well.

Proviron and DHB would be nice

Hi,

MK677

Very good to see new products, and nice that you check 3 tablets!

Personally I really would love to see trestolone enanthate at 100mg, most sources only sells the acetate version it seems. Not sure what price trest E would go for.

Very good to see new products, and nice that you check 3 tablets!

Personally I really would love to see trestolone enanthate at 100mg, most sources only sells the acetate version it seems. Not sure what price trest E would go for.

thanks mate! i always thought trest is a nice to have, but are there a lot of people who need it? in 2 yerars and 3 month none german customer asked for it and a kilo of trest is quite expensive^^