Anadrol in Suspension Clumping

Hey all.

Tried my first hand at raw powder in suspension. Anadrol 25mg/ml in Humco Flavor plus oral suspension. The oxymetholone is so fine and clumpy that it doesn’t seem to be extremely evenly distributed in the suspension. I mixed by putting 30ml in the vial first, then added the powder, shook the shit out of it and then filled to 60ml from there. I think the distribution is ok for my purposes, it’s not insanely clumpy or anything but I didn’t expect to be able to spot little bits of the powder throughout the opaque liquid. Any thoughts?

I’m currently taking 0.25ml twice daily for the first week at least before ramping up to 0.5ml twice daily (female here so low dosing). If there is a better way with this type of powder, I am all ears. It’s dirt cheap and I bought plenty so I’m open to suggestions if I should toss the batch and remake. Thanks!

Hey all.

Tried my first hand at raw powder in suspension. Anadrol 25mg/ml in Humco Flavor plus oral suspension. The oxymetholone is so fine and clumpy that it doesn’t seem to be extremely evenly distributed in the suspension. I mixed by putting 30ml in the vial first, then added the powder, shook the shit out of it and then filled to 60ml from there. I think the distribution is ok for my purposes, it’s not insanely clumpy or anything but I didn’t expect to be able to spot little bits of the powder throughout the opaque liquid. Any thoughts?

I’m currently taking 0.25ml twice daily for the first week at least before ramping up to 0.5ml twice daily (female here so low dosing). If there is a better way with this type of powder, I am all ears. It’s dirt cheap and I bought plenty so I’m open to suggestions if I should toss the batch and remake. Thanks!
Mine was clumpy too, and powder thats extremely fine clumps for me in suspension, if its more like confection sugar it clumps like my adrol and winny, when more like salt it does not clump like my aromasin adbol.

my micronized winny clumps.

Back