XKawN homebrewing bible

Came to this thread to re read some great stuff. Notice he mentions loving EO and few people have bad reaction to it. I personally never had any issues with EO. So my question hope someone can answer, how come so many want to avoid EO at all cost? Thanks

10-20 years ago, Testosterona propionate based on EO was being selling in pharmacies in Eastern Europe. May be Farmac . As far as I remember, Ukrainian. It was so fluid that it was often used to dilute other thicker oil-based preparations. So it has a lot of good properties.

10-20 years ago, Testosterona propionate based on EO was being selling in pharmacies in Eastern Europe. May be Farmac . As far as I remember, Ukrainian. It was so fluid that it was often used to dilute other thicker oil-based preparations. So it has a lot of good properties.
Exactly I heard similar reasons behind it too. So my question is why do many people have negative feelings about it ? I’m just genuinely asking to learn.

Came to this thread to re read some great stuff. Notice he mentions loving EO and few people have bad reaction to it. I personally never had any issues with EO. So my question hope someone can answer, how come so many want to avoid EO at all cost? Thanks
Because of the urban legends that are fuel nowadays by the gimmick Vigurous Steve and other yt guys. Yet no one has been able to show any proof that is as toxic as they claim. Just one official study.

EO is used in pharma test that was sold in Portugal. EO is a great carrier oil if you don't have trouble with it . It's used in progesterone injections for pregnant women as well.

Because of the urban legends that are fuel nowadays by the gimmick Vigurous Steve and other yt guys. Yet no one has been able to show any proof that is as toxic as they claim. Just one official study.

EO is used in pharma test that was sold in Portugal. EO is a great carrier oil if you don't have trouble with it . It's used in progesterone injections for pregnant women as well.
Thank you brother, yes i absolutely agree!! Yes Steve isn’t an idea purpose to leave from at all lol. Seems it’s highly used elsewhere. Just noticed many home brewers talk bad about it as being a “harsh solvent “ but yet pharma companies use it .

Technical isn't even a solvent it's a carrier oil that has a property to hold a more difficult brew
To a lower degree mct has the same property but we don't call mct oil solvent but carrier.
But people don't know/don't care and they just parrot what a guy told them without any backing

Technical isn't even a solvent it's a carrier oil that has a property to hold a more difficult brew
To a lower degree mct has the same property but we don't call mct oil solvent but carrier.
But people don't know/don't care and they just parrot what a guy told them without any backing
Thanks for explaining in detail, really appreciate it. I’ve done brews with 50/50 MCT and EO and injections are super smooth no pip and compound holding at a higher concentration.

Thanks for explaining in detail, really appreciate it. I’ve done brews with 50/50 MCT and EO and injections are super smooth no pip and compound holding at a higher concentration.
I do the same. Sometimes with mct or gso or castor oil but in that one I use only 20% and 80% eo.
Sometimes I use 100% eo. For my next brews I will use 100% as the oil is thinner compared with the ones mixed with oils.
The downside is that it's quite expensive but for personal use you don't need a large quantity to break the bank

I do the same. Sometimes with mct or gso or castor oil but in that one I use only 20% and 80% eo.
Sometimes I use 100% eo. For my next brews I will use 100% as the oil is thinner compared with the ones mixed with oils.
The downside is that it's quite expensive but for personal use you don't need a large quantity to break the bank
Exactly bro, I don’t mind at all because i literally never had any issues with it and few of my buddies had no issues. So I was assuming people just hear a famous person talk negative about it due to saying it will create systemic inflammation ect.. so they just avoid it without doing anything further research.