Anavar+caffeine = 20x better

dosed 50mg anavar + 400mg caffeine(pills) preworkout yesterday

so today 12 hours later(yes i trained then went to bed and went to the gym again within 12 hours) at the gym i was able to tighten my weightbelt 2 additional notches. and i look way leaner. HERES THE KICKER: I literally and i mean literally ate takeout food at night less than 12 hours ago, and a bag of popcorn and cashew nuts. I literally woke up leaner/smaller even tho i devoured atleast 2000 shitty calories right before going to bed

To put things in perspective, even when i've dosed 150mg tren A everyday and drenched all the water weigh off of me throughout the night, even then i have barely been able to tighten my weightbelt just 1 additional notch

not to mention the pump i had yesterday was outrageous. Usually my traps will get pumped halfway into the workout, but yesterday my entire body was pumped after 1 rep on each body part and it lasted for hours

theoretically according to that study i suppose 50 ana +400mg caffeine "equates" to like 1000mg anavar at once.

Its funny though, i can usually judge when im dry or not, and this doesnt look like it dried me out, i can tell by my forearms whether or not im holding water. And if the anavar didnt dry me out, then it actually a ton of fat over night in a very short span of time

Downsides: some insomnia, pretty annoying tbh. Still water retention in face, which is almost always a sign for me that i didnt dry out

bottom line it sounds too good to be true. more people need to experiment and try it for themselves
I've taken my belt in a hole after a poop, did you make a big poop that night?

Has anyone tried the anavar+caffeine combo for fat loss? supposedly caffeine boosts the uptake of anavar by 20x according to this spanish study

either way ill try 40mg anavar+200mg caffeine tabs later today and report back the results
What would you recommend for a woman?

regardless of how good anavar is. im getting ridicilous heartburn with this megadosing anavar+caffeine combo and insomnia. its taking its toll on me (perhaps 400mg caffeine+50mg anavar is a tad overkill, lol)

we can argue whether it sheds water or burns fat or if it doesnt, but the mirror and waist line doesnt lie. since doing this anavar+caffeine megadosing i am leaner and it's happened very rapidly
Take some famotadine twice a day. (Pepcid). No drug interactions with anavar like proton pump inhibitors

What would you recommend for a woman?
i dont know. im just experimenting with stuff because i want fast results. i was sceptical of my decision to try mtren tabs, but its a pretty good oral for sure when it comes to fast results, i do not regret it. THis whole anavar business ontop is just aiding the fat burn even harder apparently. its a killer combo if you can stomach it, literally

i dont know. im just experimenting with stuff because i want fast results. i was sceptical of my decision to try mtren tabs, but its a pretty good oral for sure when it comes to fast results, i do not regret it. THis whole anavar business ontop is just aiding the fat burn even harder apparently. its a killer combo if you can stomach it, literally
That’s frickin awesome, not gonna lie

Has anyone tried the anavar+caffeine combo for fat loss? supposedly caffeine boosts the uptake of anavar by 20x according to this spanish study

either way ill try 40mg anavar+200mg caffeine tabs later today and report back the results

I'm doing this right now. 40mg Anavar with a strong cup of coffee pre workout...and it is the best pre workout I've ever tried. And I've tried ALL of them. Pump, energy, strength....off the charts. Thanks for posting this VenomYo.

I'm doing this right now. 40mg Anavar with a strong cup of coffee pre workout...and it is the best pre workout I've ever tried. And I've tried ALL of them. Pump, energy, strength....off the charts. Thanks for posting this VenomYo.
It's the tits! Yo man, tell us if you get any enhanced fat loss out of it- I was gonna log it myself but I'm all out of var at the moment

Back