Anavar+caffeine = 20x better

Anavar and caffeine is the best pwo ever. Little ephedrine on the side helps too! I lost a lot of fat last cycle and i credit the var/caffeine for my success.

Tempted to jump back on and up my trt dose to blast levels. I have like 30 - 50mg anavar which is enough for 8 weeks 25mg a day.

It's the tits! Yo man, tell us if you get any enhanced fat loss out of it- I was gonna log it myself but I'm all out of var at the moment

I'm also doing a cycle of clen right now, so I don't know if I can pinpoint the source of the fat loss, but I'm trimming up nicely.

I'm also doing a cycle of clen right now, so I don't know if I can pinpoint the source of the fat loss, but I'm trimming up nicely.
People can call it what they want, I know what I saw in the mirror when I was megadosing var/caffeine. If it was just water loss then that's cool too, it made me look lean mean and shredded. I'll take it

Boyos, I'm back on the sauce(anavar) and I'm mcloving it ====> 25mg Var + 200mg Caffeine and my trunk is already tightening up. Quad veins are showing aswell

Boyos, I'm back on the sauce(anavar) and I'm mcloving it ====> 25mg Var + 200mg Caffeine and my trunk is already tightening up. Quad veins are showing aswell
I have to thank VenomYo for this great recommendation. I've been loving the results too.

What results are you seeing. Loving it too.
I had hernia surgery and it knocked me off my game for several months. Gained some midsection fat and I couldn't work my abs at all. I started a cycle of clen and anavar+caffeine and I am trimming up fast.

I had hernia surgery and it knocked me off my game for several months. Gained some midsection fat and I couldn't work my abs at all. I started a cycle of clen and anavar+caffeine and I am trimming up fast.
I like the sound of that. I'm also trimming up fast now with var/caf. Winstrol didn't trim me any

It can get harsh... That dht dryness can get to ya.
Anavar being "mild" is a blessing in disguise, but i just view anavar as a fat burner with the side effect of being anabolic, because it never really accelerated my hugeness/growth noticeably, but it always seems to make me look/be leaner

so I love how it's "mild" on the hair, prostate etc. but still tightens you up like a halotestin, or better than a halo

My standard protocol is to dose anavar in the morning, then dose it preworkout, and hold the tab under the tongue for about 10 mins before swallowing for the preworkout dose. I drink coffee all throughout the day, probably around 300-400mg of caffeine total.

The real kicker (imo) is to take rauwolscine in the morning, while you're good and fasted from sleeping. I don't eat until lunch, while leaning out, so that's a ton of time burning fat. Here's the amazing thing about rauwolscine, it binds to certain receptors in the body, so the body can't tell where your fat cells are located. In effect, the body is forced to metabolize your bodyfat equally, across all sites, rather than trying to keep the fat on your torso.

I generally take the rauwolscine right when I wake up, drink coffee until it kicks in, then do about 20-30 mins of cardio once I feel its effects.

You could always just lift in the morning rather than doing cardio, if you'd like that ridiculous boost of energy from the rauwolscine. It makes your lifting session incredible, especially with some anavar preworkout. However, I DO NOT recommend rauwolscine in the evening. This shit makes you feel like you drank 30 cups of coffee, and that isn't an exaggeration. Interestingly though, it slows my heart rate and doesn't make me gittery. In fact, it doesn't even seem to synergize with caffeine at all.

It's important to get true rauwolscine rather than yohimbine, which is the plant rauwolscine is derived from. Yohimbine will probably make you nauseous, and has other negative sides, so do yourself a favor and get the good rauwolscine. I recommend Gorilla Mind, but any actual rauwolscine will work. Be warned, many brands just put yohimbine in the pills and slap rauwolscine on the label, since yohimbine contains rauwolscine.

My standard protocol is to dose anavar in the morning, then dose it preworkout, and hold the tab under the tongue for about 10 mins before swallowing for the preworkout dose. I drink coffee all throughout the day, probably around 300-400mg of caffeine total.

The real kicker (imo) is to take rauwolscine in the morning, while you're good and fasted from sleeping. I don't eat until lunch, while leaning out, so that's a ton of time burning fat. Here's the amazing thing about rauwolscine, it binds to certain receptors in the body, so the body can't tell where your fat cells are located. In effect, the body is forced to metabolize your bodyfat equally, across all sites, rather than trying to keep the fat on your torso.

I generally take the rauwolscine right when I wake up, drink coffee until it kicks in, then do about 20-30 mins of cardio once I feel its effects.

You could always just lift in the morning rather than doing cardio, if you'd like that ridiculous boost of energy from the rauwolscine. It makes your lifting session incredible, especially with some anavar preworkout. However, I DO NOT recommend rauwolscine in the evening. This shit makes you feel like you drank 30 cups of coffee, and that isn't an exaggeration. Interestingly though, it slows my heart rate and doesn't make me gittery. In fact, it doesn't even seem to synergize with caffeine at all.

It's important to get true rauwolscine rather than yohimbine, which is the plant rauwolscine is derived from. Yohimbine will probably make you nauseous, and has other negative sides, so do yourself a favor and get the good rauwolscine. I recommend Gorilla Mind, but any actual rauwolscine will work. Be warned, many brands just put yohimbine in the pills and slap rauwolscine on the label, since yohimbine contains rauwolscine.
Deep insight on yohimbine right there partner
what's your take on anavar caffeine?

Back