Anavar cystic acne

JStrag3

Just curious if this happens with anyone else.

I’ve ran test, npp,deca, primo, tren, eq, dbol, anavar, tbol, etc and nothing gives me acne like anavar does.

Shower 2x a day with zinc soap, alcohol wipes throughout the day, plenty of water, clean diet.

The issue is the acne is mostly cystic. Anyone else like this and/or found a way prevent it. I’d like to run a full anavar cycle without having to stop because of feeling like a dirt bag lol

Ran var for 7 months low dose never got acne wtf

I only get this acne by not pinning test frequantly

Long story short;

Test induces increased sebum (skin oil) production, and faster turnover of the cells lining the inside of your pores, which are like little bags of skin oils, and the new cells push the old, oil filled cells to the surface, where they break open, releasing their contents to coat the skin.

When test levels change rapidly, like missing a shot or lowering dose, the increased oil production continues for a while, but the cell turnover slows immediately, This causes the oil filled cells to stay in the pores, break open and decompose, creating a bacteria filled clog, resulting in acne.

The same happens the other way. Androgen levels rise, sebum production increases immediately, but cell turnover takes a while to increase, again creating a "backup" of oil filled cells in the pores causing acne.

So it's androgen fluctuation that triggers acne.

A full course of isotretinoin permanently shrinks sebaceous glands, limiting the amount of skin oil they can produce even stimulated by androgens. It also changes the DNA of the cells lining the pores, so they turnover at a much higher rate, moving oil out of the pores to the skin's surface. That's why it's a permanent cure in most cases.

I get bad acne from var. You'll only get rid of deep cystic acne by fixing the hormonal cause or a serious course of accutane.