Anavar dosage primarily just for collagen synthesis support?

OmL

As the title suggests.

If one was to use Anavar solely for collagen Synthesis, would a ‘lower’ dosage do? Such as 10-20mg per day? I usually see people say/suggest 40-60mg per day for blasting.

I know I've read info on this before but can't recall exact numbers. Pretty sure 5 and up will give significant collagen effect and about 20 is Max for collagen effect with no greater effect past that. I'm too busy/lazy right now to dig around for that info. I know the references are sitting in a thread on meso though and I remember Type II being they significant player in those discussions.

Personally I find 20 to be ideal for me for collagen purposes and a boost in anabolism while keeping health and cramp side effects at a minimum. I love 20 mg. If I was solely using it for collagen though I would do 10 with GH and maybe BPC/TB if I really wanted to maximize.

Don't know about collagen synthesis support, but most people use way too much Anavar and for far too long, same with GH doses, however the duration is not a problem with GH.

In case study in burn victims they found significant increases in collagen synthesis at 5mg per day.

Personally i go 20 just to maximise it(the study as in kids 100lbs) AND to get the small mental boost Var gives.

Combine that with HGH, BPC and TB, GHK-Cu and drink 10-20g of collagen per day you are on the road to have iron tendos.

This is a reply by Type-IIx, relating to injuries.
Dosage not mentioned, although it is in the study of the burn patients he mentioned.

Also, there was a post by a guy that was going to take var for his lupus condition, if I remember correctly, but I don't know if he, eventually, did it or how it went

Injuries are a bitch, and I hate seeing these threads and not being able to chime in with something clear and positive, but it's just not as straightforwards as a compound increasing collagen synthesis = good. There's a lot more to the complex processes of healing, and honestly, our body is kind of great at it.

There's some good evidence of anabolics like anavar in burn patients' recoveries, but that's a lot different from a soft tissue or ligamentous injury. I don't know. Of all the anabolics, nandrolone, and of all the peptides, rhGH, seem good for healthy tissue growth (with the caveat that nandrolone also increases LVH/leads to myocardial infarction likely by the same pathways, and GH likely to overall organ growth by the same pathways)... but that's not injured tissue.

Tough pill to swallow for all of us, is time off, good physical therapy, and nutrition, are probably the best bets for a good recovery. Otherwise, modern medicine would be using anabolics if they were a good choice already I think.

@Bumpygooch I am interested in the study you mentioned though, if you have a link. It's ongoing so no results yet right?

As the title suggests.

If one was to use Anavar solely for collagen Synthesis, would a ‘lower’ dosage do? Such as 10-20mg per day? I usually see people say/suggest 40-60mg per day for blasting.
I'm interested in this as well and have known about Anavar and it's effects on collagen synthesis. Ive heard 10mg but I've cant speak from experience.

Once again I have no experience with this as I'm still doing my research to find out what would be best for tendon health but I've recently stumbled across stanozolol effects on collagen synthesis and mRNA.

I'm interested in this as well and have known about Anavar and it's effects on collagen synthesis. Ive heard 10mg but I've cant speak from experience.

Once again I have no experience with this as I'm still doing my research to find out what would be best for tendon health but I've recently stumbled across stanozolol effects on collagen synthesis and mRNA.

My articles, I promise, aspire and are capable of, providing applicable scientific data for our population.

Raw scientific articles in the hands of laypersons will not be of much benefit — but sow confusion.

Clearly the data on AAS vis-a-vís connective tissue metabolism is muddled.

I think you guys should really bookmark my Meso articles cause I set, from the start, to make this shit applicable in good faith.

Godspeed bro!

As the title suggests.

Better question — what is the practical upshot, as you understand it, of enhanced (i.e., increased) collagen synthesis?

Let’s start there.

Better question — what is the practical upshot, as you understand it, of enhanced (i.e., increased) collagen synthesis?

Let’s start there.
Connective tissue disease runs in my family. This is where my interest originally sparked. Some members of my mother’s side have difficulty walking in their 60’s, some started limping in their 50’s also. However, there were no athletic members of the family what so ever.

Connective tissue disease runs in my family. This is where my interest originally sparked. Some members of my mother’s side have difficulty walking in their 60’s, some started limping in their 50’s also. However, there were no athletic members of the family what so ever.

Is it like rheumatoid arthritis?

Is it like rheumatoid arthritis?
I don’t know to be honest. From my research of medicine diagnosis’ here (Ireland) connective tissue disease is a blanket term that’s used to cover a number of things.

I don’t know what it looks like on paper but stan is not a good idea to run if you are looking for joint health. Quite the opposite in my experiences. I have always been under the understanding that Boldenone is the best compound for strengthening tendons and collagen synthesis. I will admit to not being much of a science guy myself, just real world experience. Stan will dry your joints out within a few weeks of use.

Last edited:
I don’t know to be honest. From my research of medicine diagnosis’ here (Ireland) connective tissue disease is a blanket term that’s used to cover a number of things.

Have you had a look at Type-IIx 's article that Tom Glass posted?
I was reading it and wanted to copy a few bits here for you, to see if anything answered your question, but he replied, in the meantime.
Where you relatives put on some medication?

In that case I'd go with GH and TB500. Var is not a good long term solution. Maybe run it periodically, but GH and TB can be run for long periods. BPC would likely help too.

Collagen supplementation is controversial but it's fairly cheap so adding that in daily might be worth. I take it everyday.

What connective tissue disease? You didn’t answer my question.

I’m from Galway. What connective tissue disease sham? Are you saying you’ve “rheumatism,” like my granny?

I’m from Galway. What connective tissue disease sham? Are you saying you’ve “rheumatism,” like my granny?
My mother (62 I think) for example has massive difficulty walking. Now mind you she’s significantly overweight. But she’s has surgery on the tendons anround ankle joints, it always sounded like the same type of treatment for a club foot to me, her joints have lost mobility and it’s like she’s slowly turning to stone. Her blood pressure is awful as some sort of side effect, her hands and feet are also quite large periodically.

Her doctor does Tell her repeatedly to lose body fat but she never even tries, I’m sure that’s also a massive contributing factor.

But I’m just worried that as I age (I’m 36) that it will set in on me. I’ve no signs of it it yet whatsoever, I’m still very active, but these things like joint health and tendon/ligament strength and health always interest me as my family on both sides were very low-activity types of people.

My mother (62 I think) for example has massive difficulty walking. Now mind you she’s significantly overweight. But she’s has surgery on the tendons anround ankle joints, it always sounded like the same type of treatment for a club foot to me, her joints have lost mobility and it’s like she’s slowly turning to stone. Her blood pressure is awful as some sort of side effect, her hands and feet are also quite large periodically.

Her doctor does Tell her repeatedly to lose body fat but she never even tries, I’m sure that’s also a massive contributing factor.

But I’m just worried that as I age (I’m 36) that it will set in on me. I’ve no signs of it it yet whatsoever, I’m still very active, but these things like joint health and tendon/ligament strength and health always interest me as my family on both sides were very low-activity types of people.
Well I think your Mam is just dealing with effects of obesity and becoming elderly. She’s probably in her 60s and lifelong sedentary? I mean; that’s normal. I don’t think she has club foot.

For yourself, don’t look at her has your example. Do you have family who are fit? Active? How are they doing?

If nobody has ever been active just do the opposite. I can’t relate at all. Just don’t do that. Don’t be sedentary.