• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Looking for opinions on first cycle for tendon healing

I just did 1mg 1x a day and it worked wonders. No need to break it up into two doses.

Bro. Just do BPC. It seems like you have these sort of vague injuries and you're trying to dose into dangerous territory with trt and hormone stuff for whatever reason. Don't go crazy.
I always wanted to use gear to see where it could take me, and I feel this could be the push I needed to take the risk, to return to my former physique and beyond.

If things don't turn out too bad - as in severe to moderate: cardiac/liver issues, hair loss, acne, or stuff like that then, I will likely continue to use it.
Gyno could be an issue but it sounds like it's a matter of diligently controlling estrogen levels.
I feel I should be mostly fine through sensible usage and dosage.

It sounds like youve convinced yourself you need gear to “heal” your body because you simply just want to run gear.

Quit being a fragile bitch. Just do drugs and workout.

I’m going to make this short. I had left pectoral tendon reattachment surgery in August of 2013 followed by another operation at the same site because it got a bad staph infection. I was out of commission for quite a while so the wound could heal. I’ll attach a picture. The doctors and nurses that treated my wound and surgeon all told me they have never saw that type of injury heal that quick. I use some of these compounds for around 20 weeks while others I’m still using today. Here is what I used that gave me such great results:

TRT dose of 200 Mg Test per week
Anavar: 25 Mg Daily (I probably used this 30 weeks.
Tren Hex: 75-100 Mg per week
HRT dose of 100 Mg Deca per week
BPC-157: 500 Mcg Twice Daily at site of surgery (still using)
TB500: 1600 Mcg 3 times per week (still using)
HGH: 4-6 IUS per night before bed. (Still using)

I was always sure to eat high protein meals (obviously). There was lots of bone broth as well. It makes a good hot nighttime drink to help calm and relax before bed; lots of collagen in bone broth. I also ate slightly over maintenance calories, because I was eating to heal and you actually burn a lot of calories when you are recovering from something like that.

DO NOT STOP TRAINING. You may have to modify your routine a bit, but I took the time to focus on my legs and they got a shit Tom stronger. Also, I continued to train the opposite side from my injury. It’s called cross-transference. It will keep the injured side from atrophying as bad. You will definitely have a little shrinkage if it’s a major injury, but once you are able to start physical therapy and working it out some again, the muscle comes back incredibly fast.

I hope you can take a bite or two of wisdom away from my experience. I believe the var, GH, TB, and BPC all had a very remarkable impact on speeding up my recovery.

Take care!

I’m going to make this short. I had left pectoral tendon reattachment surgery in August of 2013 followed by another operation at the same site because it got a bad staph infection. I was out of commission for quite a while so the wound could heal. I’ll attach a picture. The doctors and nurses that treated my wound and surgeon all told me they have never saw that type of injury heal that quick. I use some of these compounds for around 20 weeks while others I’m still using today. Here is what I used that gave me such great results:

I was always sure to eat high protein meals (obviously). There was lots of bone broth as well. It makes a good hot nighttime drink to help calm and relax before bed; lots of collagen in bone broth. I also ate slightly over maintenance calories, because I was eating to heal and you actually burn a lot of calories when you are recovering from something like that.

DO NOT STOP TRAINING. You may have to modify your routine a bit, but I took the time to focus on my legs and they got a shit Tom stronger. Also, I continued to train the opposite side from my injury. It’s called cross-transference. It will keep the injured side from atrophying as bad. You will definitely have a little shrinkage if it’s a major injury, but once you are able to start physical therapy and working it out some again, the muscle comes back incredibly fast.

I hope you can take a bite or two of wisdom away from my experience. I believe the var, GH, TB, and BPC all had a very remarkable impact on speeding up my recovery.

Take care!
Wow that is awesome, i wish i had this advice early on.

Currently on the oral prohealix (bpc 157 tb500 mix) im noticing the anti inflammatory effectw about 2 weeks in but not as much healing speed, or at least not immediately noticeable i think.

My first cycle was going to be anavar 40mg/week only to test the waters with my reaction to these.

After that decca 100mg test 100mg for 16 weeks. If that cycle goes ok too, then i will throw in GH. Unsure about tren usage since it will be my first cycle. Plus money issues.

Since you did var so long im tempted to go straight to my test decca stack before PCT for var, before using injectables now.

I think a big mistake i made was stop training my left side, i could have been pumping 20kg bench press minimum on that arm still, but now im barely doing 1kg on it too.
Sadly, i am not fortunate enough to be able to at least do legs either.

Take care!
Btw how close did you get to lifting your original weights if not already reached it

Finally tried to start it but for some reason my test e is spilling out of the amopule, i thought i was supposed to tilt it upside down, or is it because i cracked it too high, although id think the seal to stop it spilling should be lower so should not affect it.
Crack was done bad because i had to use a vice to hold it to manouvre around my right shoulder injury, and then use a hole of my key to do the snapping cus of my left thumb injury.. i am thinking the vice force must have broken the barrier to stop it from falling.. i might have to wait for my ampule snap lite..
I got a needle filter so shud filter out the more harmful bits.. dam wish i knew ampules were difficult i would have gone with vials.. when i try to withdraw it holding it down there are huge bubbles in it, im guessing its impossible to get rid of bubbles without withdrawing it upside down.

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_8ad92047-4f0c-4ac1-9687-27201fc2ff97.jpg
    Messenger_creation_8ad92047-4f0c-4ac1-9687-27201fc2ff97.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Oh man left some bpc vials outside for like 2 months after receiving it when it should have been refrigerated. Does anyone know if bacteria could have formed or f there would be any other issues trying to inject it, the plastic it was sealed in was air tight.

Can i still use it or should I throw it away

Oh man left some bpc vials outside for like 2 months after receiving it when it should have been refrigerated. Does anyone know if bacteria could have formed or f there would be any other issues trying to inject it, the plastic it was sealed in was air tight.

Can i still use it or should I throw it away
Like outside outside or like you didn’t refrigerant them and left them out in the house. The only thing that could degrade them would be extreme heat like left outside in the sun in a very hot climate. No bacteria issues they are sealed air tight

Like outside outside or like you didn’t refrigerant them and left them out in the house. The only thing that could degrade them would be extreme heat like left outside in the sun in a very hot climate. No bacteria issues they are sealed air tight
inside my house but outside the fridge at room temp

You are literally the epitome of someone who should not be using gear or hormones man. From thinking Test / Deca was a good first cycle with regular caber usage…. To not knowing if you can leave BPC out of the fridge for 2 months…. To not knowing how to use an ampoule.

I’m not trying to be a dick. Just be careful man. This isn’t some fun hobby you can dabble with when you’re bored. You can be altering your body for the rest of your life here.