• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Anavar only cycle

CubiFlex

hey guys how are you doing?

I've been doing research on Anavar only cycle for the past two days and I've seen nothing conclusive on what's the recommended cycles and pct even though I have read you don't need to. Can someone give me some insight on this and how I should start this cycle? What I should consider to figure out the dosages.

I would appreciate the help.

hey guys how are you doing?

I've been doing research on Anavar only cycle for the past two days and I've seen nothing conclusive on what's the recommended cycles and pct even though I have read you don't need to. Can someone give me some insight on this and how I should start this cycle? What I should consider to figure out the dosages.

I would appreciate the help.

I always run test as the base of my cycle. You simply cannot take enough orals to match an injectable amount. Even if you run 100mgs/day of var it wouldn't be as good as running test C, E or P @500mgs/week/day. Your base of the cycle is critical and the base is testosterone!

No 100mg anavar {oxandralone} will surpass 500mg test c / e a week!!! Byyyyyyy ffffffaaaaarrrrrrr

that much anaavr is insane ..the pumps r crazy and if you use that long enough 8 weeks or more u will change ur body / ull lose fat and veins will come in you have never seen before / you will be stronger and zero estrogen like you would have with thte test

100mg anaavr a day would cost about 5 times as much as the same doses of test ....but the results would be far better ....and dont try and talk about it unless you have done this - i done it many times personally so i know its true!

I was actually thinking of starting at 40mg a day for a week see how my body reacts. Is there anything I should take with it at the same time and should I do pct? If so, which one will you recommend?

No 100mg anavar {oxandralone} will surpass 500mg test c / e a week!!! Byyyyyyy ffffffaaaaarrrrrrr

that much anaavr is insane ..the pumps r crazy and if you use that long enough 8 weeks or more u will change ur body / ull lose fat and veins will come in you have never seen before / you will be stronger and zero estrogen like you would have with thte test

100mg anaavr a day would cost about 5 times as much as the same doses of test ....but the results would be far better ....and dont try and talk about it unless you have done this - i done it many times personally so i know its true!

Why is everyone so hostile on this board? I definitely think that anavar is a great product and would never say different. I think if you went mg for mg 700mgs/week of anavar vs700mgs/week of test the anavar would most likely win but it will cost at least 5 times as much. I have ran 100mgs/day with 150mgs/day of prop and 100mgs/day of tren ace and I completely recomped my body in 10 weeks. Absolutely amazing results. The main point I was trying to convey is the importance of stacking products for maximum results. In the post above it was poorly written a d poorly thought out. It was early and I had been up all night at work lol. I never really recommend oral only and if you want one hell of a ride I highly recommend the test p tren a and anavar stack. Simply incredible and my most expensive and favorite stack. Throw in some HGH and call yourself golden. Thanks guys.
Rob

Hey PS, what about 100mg Var
Added to an already kicked in Mast cycle?

Couple weeks will bring my
Veins out even more?
More definition?

I have to wait for this Mast to get
Working, for awhile, so I get this hands on,
But because of you, I wanna try Var.. Again..
Very little experience I have, with Var..
Great strength I got, though..
Short 2 weeks on, though

Veins out even more?
More definition?

Short 2 weeks on, though

I know I am not PS but yeah you can throw it in there. It isn't going to hurt anything. How long do you have left and how long would you run the var for?

Why is everyone so hostile on this board? I definitely think that anavar is a great product and would never say different. I think if you went mg for mg 700mgs/week of anavar vs700mgs/week of test the anavar would most likely win but it will cost at least 5 times as much.
Rob

see THIS GUY BASICALLY JUST REPEATED THE EXACT THING I SAID ...BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE HAS DONE IT TOO! ANAVAR IN HIGH DOSES IS THE SHIT AND WITH TEST AND OTHERS TOGETHER RESULTS R INCREDIBLE
THIS GUY ROB KNOWS WHAT IS UP AND SAID THE SAME THING I DID :)

Veins out even more?
More definition?

Short 2 weeks on, though

WELL MASTERON DOES NOT TAKE THAT LONG TO START RESULTS ...ANAVAR AT 100MG PER DAY WILL START TO SHOW RESULTS AFTER 1 WEEK ...BUT YOU WONT BE IMPRESSED UNTIL 4 WEEKS AND ON WITH ANAVAR ...IT NEEDS TIME TO BUILD UP AND CHARGE UR BODY ....I SEEN PEOPLE GAIN SIZE, LOSE FAT, GAIN DEFINITION ALL ON ANAVAR AONE AROUND 75MG TO 100MG A DAY ...ID SAY I LIKE ANAVAR MORE THEN TEST MG PER ML

VAR WILL MAKE MORE QUALITY MUSCLE WITHOUT ANY ESTROGEN

IF YOU CAN GET IT AT A GOOD PRICE I WOULD NEVER DO A CYCLE WITHOUT ANAVAR - ITS SIMPLY THE BEST IMO :cool:

I can get it, at a good price...
From you :D

I never get Gyno, but I hate
Estrogen, so non aromatizing
Gear is my favorite..

OK Devil Dog, we will
Be talking very soon...

Ahh shit, I was looking at it
On your list for some time now..
It was just a matter of time until
I got it..

Damn my blood feels like
It's boiling ... Time to up the Mast dose

Hey guys, love the Bromace you guys are having over Var but can we go back on subject and helping me out.. lol

I was actually thinking of starting at 40mg a day for a week see how my body reacts. Is there anything I should take with it at the same time and should I do pct? If so, which one will you recommend?

hey guys, love the bromace you guys are having over var but can we go back on subject and helping me out.. Lol

i was actually thinking of starting at 40mg a day for a week see how my body reacts. Is there anything i should take with it at the same time and should i do pct? If so, which one will you recommend?

40mg anavr will show results ...but they wont be that crazy ..but it all depends on if you ever done gear before and stuff too

anavar only should have a pct yea but doesnt need a large strong pct really only clomid is needed for 1 - 2 weeks tapering

- with anaavr you have zero estrogen conversion so no gyno or any estrogen sides ...basically anavar is the best steroid i know of ...but also the most $$

no need to worry about side effects at all really at 40mg a day other then acne possibly more , also pct just 2 weeks clomid is fine

see its very simple

Hey PS, Im sorry but can I take anything with the anavar like a preworkout or post workout creatine, etc?

HEY I BEEN OUT OF TOWN / YEA CREATINE NITRATE IS BASICALLY THE BEST THING TO TAKE WITH ANAAVR / ANAAVAR HIGHERS YOUR LEVELS OF CREATINE IN THE BODY AND IF YOU TAKE CREATINE WHILE TAKING ANAAVR IS HELPS A LOT TO KEEP MORE CREATINE IN YOU

ID SAY GET SOME CHEAP CREATINE NITRATE AND L-GLUTAMINE AND TAKE IT 2X A DAY WITH UR ANAAVR

CREATINE NITRATE IS FAR BETTER THEN CREATINE MONO ...I WASTED SO MANY YEARS ON MONO WITH THTE SHITS ...NON ABORBING AND STOMACH PAINS WHEN I SHOULD HAVE BEEN JUST USING SOME WINSTROL OR SOMETHING ...ITS JUST AS CHEAP [:eek:)]

Hey man, so do you think that an anavar only cycle is safe for a male? I don't like needles and don't want to run test with it and have seen mixed feedback on this. And if I were to take it by itself, what should i take with it and for a pct to combat side effects? I have also read that I will lose all my gains afterwards without test as a base, is this true? thanks!

Hey man, so do you think that an anavar only cycle is safe for a male?

I don't like needles and don't want to run test with it and have seen mixed feedback on this.

No!
Then don't do a cycle.