Anavar

ChrisB

I have been looking at and doing research about Avavar (Oxandrolone) and really want to try a cycle of it with mk-677 to try and put on some more lean mass. I struggle with gaining weight thats why mk-677 is in here i only have two questions. Which manufacturer and distributor. Ive heard good things about Ultima pharma so i think thats what ill go for but i cannot find a distributor for the life of me please help me out.

Honest advice, not condescending or rude

You should focus on diet first. Hire a coach. I'm about the same height as you and I remember what it was like at that height. Truthfully investing the money in a coach is going to pay off more and give you much better gains than doing a cycle will right now.

Appetite can be tough, but that's where having someone in your corner designing your diet in a way that optimizes digestion and appetite will be a game changer. There's no reason you couldn't hit at least 210lbs in good time naturally with the right diet and training.

Honest man! I've been at this almost 20 years now. At the end of the day it always comes down to food

6’2 175 roughly 9% bf
3 meals a day mainly consisting of rice and lean meats 2 protein shakes daily creatine
working out since 16 y/o
Eat moar!

You are 20 dude. You should be able to grow like a weed without steroids. Eat, train with progressive overload and sleep well and you will grow