Anavar

viking76

Been on Anavar for roughly 2 weeks, 20mg dosage and I've noticed my right wrist and elbow is a tad sore.

Anyone experience any sides on Anavar like soreness in elbow or wrist?

I've been taking Test Enanthate 500mg weekly for roughly 16 weeks. Added 20mg of Anavar 2 weeks ago and started getting sore wrist and elbow on my right side. It's not painful, just a bit uncomfortable, enough to notice.
Adjust exercise execution. That's probably to excessive load

I've been taking Test Enanthate 500mg weekly for roughly 16 weeks. Added 20mg of Anavar 2 weeks ago and started getting sore wrist and elbow on my right side. It's not painful, just a bit uncomfortable, enough to notice.
where are you getting your anavar. ive been looking everywhere and cant seem to find a credible source to get it.

where are you getting your anavar. ive been looking everywhere and cant seem to find a credible source to get it.
They're on a different board but I've been using ViperFlexx for domestic. I like that their tablets are cross scored so I can break them into 4s. On this board you have so many sources that are good. QSC is doing a presale on anavar tabs. Generic Asia I believe has them. Muscle Candy and Axle are also on this board and domestic but they make capsules so you can't break them in half

Been on Anavar for roughly 2 weeks, 20mg dosage and I've noticed my right wrist and elbow is a tad sore.

Anyone experience any sides on Anavar like soreness in elbow or wrist?
Your elbow and wrist are probably sore for a completely different reason. People have a tendency to look immediately towards the drugs as the source of a new problem. If you're training hard there 's more likely reasons your wrist and elbow are sore. If you've been on for 16 weeks and have been training hard something about your training is probably causing the soreness. Likely you did something in a session or are doing something repeatedly that aggravated those sites and it just so happened to become aggravated around the time you started taking oxandrolone.