Anti-Aging skincare routine?

I just put data out there so people can have perspective to make the best decision they can for them selves. If you don't like the info you are more then free to ignore it. I try to look at all sides before i make my choices in life. But i support you doing what ever you please for your self. Dermatologists will say how sunlight causes skin cancer. Yet studies also show that people that sunbath can live longer. The whole picture can look different then 1 snap shoot in time.

Holy crap I get ur handle buck now lol.
Not very agreeable are we.

View attachment 291788

I’d avoid any chemicals for skincare or perceived prevention. Ie:sunscreen. All that shit causes cancer. Beyond skincare It’s best to avoid as many chemicals as possible. Air fresheners for example are Pure poison.

I got it, I don’t dislike it. Always 2 sides of a coin if we all agreed on everything shit would be boring, wouldn’t it? I like to hear what old timers like ur self have to say, weather I agree or not. It’s entertaining at least.

Suns not all bad obviously life wouldn’t exist on earth without it. vitamin sunshine Not to mention It makes vitamin D from cholesterol in your skin when it’s rays hit it.
I just put data out there so people can have perspective to make the best decision they can for them selves. If you don't like the info you are more than free to ignore it. I try to look at all sides before i make my choices in life. But i support you doing what ever you please for your self. Dermatologists will say how sunlight causes skin cancer. Yet studies also show that people that sunbath can live longer. The whole picture can look different than 1 snap shoot in time.

WHYYYYYYY?

A gyno told me "they are there for a reason. Leave it alone".
It's true, BTW.
As you wrote about the body having mechanisms to protect itself, that is one example.
its a American thing I guess.
Comfort, aesthetics, less odor.

They trap oil sweat and bacteria, plus it’s super humid where I work and I sweat my ass off in my jeans and that stuff festers lol,
I know it’s tmi but I had this a few times, first defense is shave and antibacterial soap.

But I’m sure we do have them for a reason as u mentioned.IMG_1121.png

WHYYYYYYY?

A gyno told me "they are there for a reason. Leave it alone".
It's true, BTW.
As you wrote about the body having mechanisms to protect itself, that is one example.
Why? Because my girl puts them in her mouth a lot more frequently when they're shaved.