Anti-parasitics appear impossible to acquire thru normal medical channels...

What about Remdesivir? Should I have it on hand?
Hold up. Are you thinking of the wrong substance? Remdesivir is only administered in the hospital and it is not only ineffective, but it kills patients most of the time. If anyone ever tries to give that drug to you or your family, under any circumstance, decline it and preferably leave that hospital.

Hold up. Are you thinking of the wrong substance? Remdesivir is only administered in the hospital and it is not only ineffective, but it kills patients most of the time. If anyone ever tries to give that drug to you or your family, under any circumstance, decline it and preferably leave that hospital.
I’m talking about the feline dewormer or whatever. Isn’t that another anti-parasitic drug the government tried to hide when Covid was around? Or is ivermectin the only one?

I’m talking about the feline dewormer or whatever. Isn’t that another anti-parasitic drug the government tried to hide when Covid was around? Or is ivermectin the only one?
Other dewormers to have? All of them. Fenbendazole is important. Panacur is the brand name.

The government went hard against hydroxychloroquine, which is also an anti-parasitic. Anything anti-parasitic is also antiviral. Interesting isn't it? I would have doxycyclin or Azithromycin on hand also.

It depends what you're trying to accomplish but what I do is this:

The paste is usually 18.7mg Ivermectin per gram, so I use 1 gram of paste at a time. TAKE WITH FAT because it absorbs best this way. I use this once per week or two times per week, as an ongoing prophylaxis against everything, also covid-19. Ivermectin has like a 4 day half life but it still has a longer duration of effect. Some people take it once every two weeks, and that's been effective for them.

I started using Ivermectin as covid-19 prophylaxis and I just stuck with it. If I were to have an active covid-19 infection, I would change the dosing, and probably do the 18.7mg every day or twice per day, depending on how I felt.

There are various bodyweight calculators but they are usually too conservative in their dosing recommendations. With Ivermectin, higher doses work better than smaller doses.

For parasites the high initial dosing is especially important. For parasites, I would do the 18.7mg on day one, and then on day three, I would do another 18.7mg. Then I would wait a few days and do it again. And this this a couple times per year, or more often if you wish. In Africa, even a single treatment reduces parasite burden by huge percentages for a whole year. I don't have the exact numbers here, but it's powerful.

Ivermectin is something everyone should have in their toolbox. Not only for regular parasite destruction, but to combat nearly everything else that can make you sick. You can even make a cream out of it and cure any topical skin condition. It can heal dandruff in a permanent way. In many countries, they use it to treat and cure every STD you can think. It's amazing.

If I were you, I would get the powdered ivermectin at some point. I've stopped using the paste because I want to remove all fillers from everything I use. But the paste works. It's great. I had absolutely no side effects and only good results. Start with that.

If you had covid-19 or the effects of whatever else they're spraying onto us, there are other things you should do. But it depends how much you want to do.
Can you describe what it feels like to be on a strong dose of Ivermectin? And what is the lowest dose you get the sensations? Or can you tell at all..? I just always got the feeling I would have a pungent chem smell coming out of my skin and in my chest and taste it too. A notion I got administering it to my pets I think LOL... It was probably the additional pesticide component of any pet treatment I was applying tho... Or is there any sensation at all??

I can tell you that the last time I ran Pyrantel Pamoate (Reeses pinwormer), I felt like shit. I can only describe it as a general crappy feeling that is subtle and just happens even tho that banana flavor is so good with a FOUR LOKO. :oops: :p And aside from the general shitty feeling the last time I used it I swear it may have strained my kidneys kinda like it bloated me and it fucks with your gut for sure.. (Yes of course it fucks with your gut if its desined to remove intestinal parasites as a function)... I do suspect that if you run around in a general state of dehydration from substances like regular alcohol that they are harder on you..

It should be noted that most of these anti-parasitics are stated as having a 10% absorption and uptake rate at best. And this is also the reason you can take them because they don't get into you that bad. Kinda makes you wonder how they even work to kill deep muscle tissue and brain parasites like hookworm, etc...

You also have to wonder if there are any LEGITIMATE REASONS the powers that be do not want you taking this stuff. I believe they work on the CNS of the parasites and YOURZ TOO.. I could be wrong but... I also have to wonder how many organisms we have that are helpful and necessary that the deworming process may harm.. As with any medicine that is designed to help via killing, there are always consequences - be it chemotherapy, antibiotics, anti-parasitics. It always seems to be a matter of HOW MUCH CAN YOU KILL DOWN THE BAD/// WITHOUT KILLING TOO MUCH GOOD...

How the stuff works on things like virus and general health I am sure is poorly understood. Most likely the indirection action on co-factors etc.. But I definitely find it an interesting science...

I know there are also conditions of TARGET IMMUNITY Developing not unlike bacteria and anti-biotics. So I know they are having problems with this in livestock and fear too much over and incomplete use and poor application in people alike... And it is a real concern for anyone using as to whether or not you might wind yourself up even worse long term, As there will always be a "circle of influence" with borders that will comprise some of the targets being affected but surviving.. In each and every subject..

I am not even sure its safe to involve with these meds prior to at least 40 years old when one might have enough negative activity ensuing to justify it. I guess that would apply to the US as other parts of the world simply have to use it more actively.. This does not discount that I DO believe that developed countries have all the same crap, just on much smaller scales. I find it somewhat disheartening that out medical community is not training to be more active in parasite consideration and evaluation in common medical surveillance as an active measure.

And I just want to ask have you ever examined Albendazole and Mebendazole?? I am asking because it seems like in my recent reads those too are far broader in action than Ivermectin??? All these meds seem to "specialize" in killing off a certain parasite better than the others.. Just a slight difference but its there. And some are just newer in their advent.

Last edited:
Other dewormers to have? All of them. Fenbendazole is important. Panacur is the brand name.

The government went hard against hydroxychloroquine, which is also an anti-parasitic. Anything anti-parasitic is also antiviral. Interesting isn't it? I would have doxycyclin or Azithromycin on hand also.
Remdesivir is available on the black market. Just ran into a source carrying it a couple days ago. Is it good to have?

I have tried nearly all anti-parasitic drugs and I've never had any reaction or specific feeling at all. I felt nothing negative, only positive. Now, if you have higher parasite load, then things like ivermectin will cause you to have a herxheimer reaction, due to the parasites dying off. This is a good thing, and that's why people MUST endure any bad feelings and keep on going with the treatment. The die-off and the detox are unpleasant. So that would more than likely explain any specific feelings or reactions you had.

Ivermectin is extremely durable and I am not aware of resistance issues. There is always speculation about resistance appearing but so far, I've seen nothing substantial in the literature.

I've not had gut or any other organ problems, like kidney issues. I would NOT drink alcohol and use these drugs. It's just better to separate them. I don't have any specific reasons except that it makes sense to me to keep them separate.

Ivermectin absorption is excellent. Most of these anti-parasitics have excellent absorption. I've reviewed the literature, but I can't quote the specifics now. I do say that they are much more effective at penetrating tissues when they are consumed with fat. A lot of fat. The fat very much changes things.

Albendazole and Menbendazole are excellent. Fenbendazole is also excellent. They are somewhat interchangeable. None of them are better than ivermectin, but for specific conditions, you need them. And you may need praziquantel in combination with some of these And you also need other things. It depends on the problem you're trying to fix. Ivermectin is the best multipurpose anti-parasitic, for almost every situation, I think.

I see absolutely zero harm from any of these substances, with respect to dosages. I'm looking for the negative data but I'm really not finding anything.

We have a huge parasite problem. I'm only uncovering it now. It's fascinating. I'm learning more and more. So far, I am convinced that anti-parasitic drugs are a big key to living a long and healthy life.

Remdesivir is available on the black market. Just ran into a source carrying it a couple days ago. Is it good to have?
Hell no. Absolutely not. No value at all. I'm a prepper, and I can find a use for anything but remdesivir just has no place anywhere. It's a bullshit drug used to kill people in hospitals.

I have tried nearly all anti-parasitic drugs and I've never had any reaction or specific feeling at all. I felt nothing negative, only positive. Now, if you have higher parasite load, then things like ivermectin will cause you to have a herxheimer reaction, due to the parasites dying off. This is a good thing, and that's why people MUST endure any bad feelings and keep on going with the treatment. The die-off and the detox are unpleasant. So that would more than likely explain any specific feelings or reactions you had.

Ivermectin is extremely durable and I am not aware of resistance issues. There is always speculation about resistance appearing but so far, I've seen nothing substantial in the literature.

I've not had gut or any other organ problems, like kidney issues. I would NOT drink alcohol and use these drugs. It's just better to separate them. I don't have any specific reasons except that it makes sense to me to keep them separate.

Ivermectin absorption is excellent. Most of these anti-parasitics have excellent absorption. I've reviewed the literature, but I can't quote the specifics now. I do say that they are much more effective at penetrating tissues when they are consumed with fat. A lot of fat. The fat very much changes things.

Albendazole and Menbendazole are excellent. Fenbendazole is also excellent. They are somewhat interchangeable. None of them are better than ivermectin, but for specific conditions, you need them. And you may need praziquantel in combination with some of these And you also need other things. It depends on the problem you're trying to fix. Ivermectin is the best multipurpose anti-parasitic, for almost every situation, I think.

I see absolutely zero harm from any of these substances, with respect to dosages. I'm looking for the negative data but I'm really not finding anything.

We have a huge parasite problem. I'm only uncovering it now. It's fascinating. I'm learning more and more. So far, I am convinced that anti-parasitic drugs are a big key to living a long and healthy life.
You know I just had some minor complications in my life and I am amazed at the level of ignorance and blow off by even the best internists. Its just not in their "Data Stream" to which the current establishment feeds them. I would think its primarily due to the fact that it would just add another mainstream facet the the US healthcare industry which would wind up costing more more is what I am certain of.. And make no mistakes docs today ARE completely one-dimensional in their work process in evaluation and treatment of patients. They ABSOLUTELY only know what they are "told to know"... Plus I think there is the factor that in many cases of young and healthy that the body is astute in dealing with some of the lighter modes of parasitic infection possible to catch. So they dont look too deep there as a result. At the same time you can meet some pretty young people that traveled to some far away places and wound up getting a parasite that is seriously debilitating - thus the proof of the potential problem..

In short I am being driven to be forced on my own to address possible parasitic activity in my body and potential implications thereof. And I am getting close to going ahead and beginning some sort of long term anti-parasitic protocol to determine for myself as to how this suspect may potentially be interfering with my health.

What I was really logging back into and responding to this reply of yours after so much time, and which I greatly appreciate, is that in all my research that I am now learning about/ YOU ARE BANG ON IN YOU ASSESSMENT AND PRESENTATION... You clearly should not only NOT be discounted on this matter but appear to be a potential leading authority on this matter as a tangent stream on information as we endeavor here..! In short your contributions to this thread here are nothing short of SOLID GOLD..

So KUDOS..!!!! :)

Last edited:
@Inspired are you still around the forum brother? This is one of my favorite threads. What are your thoughts on Pyrantel? Are there any more that we haven't discussed?

@Inspired are you still around the forum brother? This is one of my favorite threads. What are your thoughts on Pyrantel? Are there any more that we haven't discussed?
Pyrantel is awesome. I would combine it with another one, like ivermectin. These drugs work best when combined. This helps prevent resistance. But Pyrantel is really good.

All the antiparasitic drugs seem to be strangely non toxic to humans and they seem to be effective against most pathogens, not only parasites. So my advice is to get whatever you can, and use it. If you can only get Pyrantel, then use that, but maybe increase the dose to make sure you really blast everything.

You know I just had some minor complications in my life and I am amazed at the level of ignorance and blow off by even the best internists. Its just not in their "Data Stream" to which the current establishment feeds them. I would think its primarily due to the fact that it would just add another mainstream facet the the US healthcare industry which would wind up costing more more is what I am certain of.. And make no mistakes docs today ARE completely one-dimensional in their work process in evaluation and treatment of patients. They ABSOLUTELY only know what they are "told to know"... Plus I think there is the factor that in many cases of young and healthy that the body is astute in dealing with some of the lighter modes of parasitic infection possible to catch. So they dont look too deep there as a result. At the same time you can meet some pretty young people that traveled to some far away places and wound up getting a parasite that is seriously debilitating - thus the proof of the potential problem..

In short I am being driven to be forced on my own to address possible parasitic activity in my body and potential implications thereof. And I am getting close to going ahead and beginning some sort of long term anti-parasitic protocol to determine for myself as to how this suspect may potentially be interfering with my health.

What I was really logging back into and responding to this reply of yours after so much time, and which I greatly appreciate, is that in all my research that I am now learning about/ YOU ARE BANG ON IN YOU ASSESSMENT AND PRESENTATION... You clearly should not only NOT be discounted on this matter but appear to be a potential leading authority on this matter as a tangent stream on information as we endeavor here..! In short your contributions to this thread here are nothing short of SOLID GOLD..

So KUDOS..!!!! :)
I'll have to write a longer reply. Thanks for the appreciation though.

Some people's immune systems can tolerate certain parasitic infections but tolerating parasites is not an optimal state of being, and these infections can and do change people's entire development and entire lives . You also have to focus on the fungus. Fungus and parasites. Both are intelligent. Both can control the mind. Both create networks within the brain and nervous system that take control of the host.

After taking a lot of antiparasitics, people often will lose desire for bad food, lose desire for alcohol, drugs, sex etc. All of these bad compulsive cravings disappear. Why? It's the worms and fungus controlling most people. And if you actually look around and people watch, you will start to see behaviors that show most humans are sort of in some kind of "hive mind" and it's extremely parasitic.

And we have studies that show people with influenza for example, are more socially outgoing before they are symptomatic, because the influenza is making them spread the disease. The pathogen takes control. And some people don't believe in viruses and that is ok. There is still a transference of disease state between people, and it may be bioresonance or exosomes. No one knows.

But it's a very interesting topic. We used to consume more herbs and natural antiparasitic substances. But the modern diets worldwide, not only because of the processed food but because of low nutrients everywhere, are making the fungal/parasitic situation incredibly worse and people are walking around with combinations of pathogenic conditions that humanity has never experienced before.

It's incredibly important to make sure you get things like copper, selenium, zinc, oregano oil with high carvacrol, olive leaf extract, grapefruit seed extract, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, high salt, boron etc etc etc. So many things to do.

I'll have to write a longer reply. Thanks for the appreciation though.

Some people's immune systems can tolerate certain parasitic infections but tolerating parasites is not an optimal state of being, and these infections can and do change people's entire development and entire lives . You also have to focus on the fungus. Fungus and parasites. Both are intelligent. Both can control the mind. Both create networks within the brain and nervous system that take control of the host.

After taking a lot of antiparasitics, people often will lose desire for bad food, lose desire for alcohol, drugs, sex etc. All of these bad compulsive cravings disappear. Why? It's the worms and fungus controlling most people. And if you actually look around and people watch, you will start to see behaviors that show most humans are sort of in some kind of "hive mind" and it's extremely parasitic.

And we have studies that show people with influenza for example, are more socially outgoing before they are symptomatic, because the influenza is making them spread the disease. The pathogen takes control. And some people don't believe in viruses and that is ok. There is still a transference of disease state between people, and it may be bioresonance or exosomes. No one knows.

But it's a very interesting topic. We used to consume more herbs and natural antiparasitic substances. But the modern diets worldwide, not only because of the processed food but because of low nutrients everywhere, are making the fungal/parasitic situation incredibly worse and people are walking around with combinations of pathogenic conditions that humanity has never experienced before.

It's incredibly important to make sure you get things like copper, selenium, zinc, oregano oil with high carvacrol, olive leaf extract, grapefruit seed extract, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, high salt, boron etc etc etc. So many things to do.
I bantered too long so I am moving this question to the top. Where again to you recommend getting your anti-parasitics affordably. You can PM me if you don't want to broadcast all over the place. I found one in Ukraine of all places and stuff is DIRT CHEAP and this particular let supply looks legit with business history. But whats you best reference on say Albendazole at best rates??.

Good stuff both as valid points of information on fungus and parasites and just creepy as hell. The thing with the yeast is like CRAZY INTERESTING -YES, and considering fungus as yeast that right down to the beer I drink is kinda unnerving. You talked a little about the pathology of viruses as a survival and procreation mode, as well as CONTROL which I believe is on target so its crazy to think something seemingly so innocuous could hold so much potential power. Now you make me want to find out what kind of yeast the use to make FOUR LOKO... lol

Once you wake up a bit to all this stuff it can get overwhelming with regard to the life and survival methods of all these creatures. For instance most molds procreate at the time at which they dry up creating potential life ending circumstances for them, and so what do they do but then explode millions of spores to ensure future generations. And in terms of a worst case scenario would be to just consider an animal with rabies VIRUS and the fact that the contagion is at the end of the life cycle when the host begins to perish at which time triggers moving into the saliva for the procreative BITE.. Hell I don't know if you have ever seen the vids of people with Rabies but to me it looks exactly like what a zombie contagion would manifest as. Just crazy..

And who knows what all these newly discovered contagions like PRIONS which are essentially indestructible in nature withstanding more than 1000 degrees of heat even and then silently attacking you by turning your brain to swiss cheese slowly over 20+ years. And how many cases do we really become aware of as this things are indeed difficult to test for, and who might have just died of a Parkinsons diagnosis (or whatever potential mis-diagnosis) after many years and no one cared to consider further and certainly no autopsy. I mean, would the mortuary be spreading brain prions in the parking lot from any smoke release from cremation?/? or be flooding the building with them? GOD ONLY KNOWS..

More and more crazy things are found every day and they even warn us and put it in our faces advertising the glaciers are melting releasing age old unknowns and that they are even intentionally digging them up in places like Antarctica. You might even ask yourself if there in not indeed some ET force trying to eradicate the human infestation from the planet... You could even ask where a prion came from in the first place and is it that ET lifeform as a hive. Its all so insanely interesting..

In europe it is easy to get ivermectin, just google the brand names for ivermectin paste and you will find cheap vet shops from central europe. They might ask for the name of your horse and shit like that, but they don't really care.

In europe it is easy to get ivermectin, just google the brand names for ivermectin paste and you will find cheap vet shops from central europe. They might ask for the name of your horse and shit like that, but they don't really care.
Can you send me any recommendations?

antiparasitic drugs are regulated because they are extremely toxic, they are basically poisons... they are simply used at a dosage that's tolerated by the host but deadly to parasites.

sometimes u can find some lower dosages formulation sold otc, but will need a prescription for the higher dosage ones. kind of like dumb, because no one prevents a guy from taking 10 tablets at once, but well that's the law.

if u explain to ur doctor why u need them he will most certainly give u a prescription.
my doc also prescibes me the dewormer i use on my dog (cheaper than buying the vet equivalent).

Can you send me any recommendations?
now in the US I think you can get IVM paste at any feed store. But if you want some nice tablets... NO I haven't tried them but I have reviewed and they appear legit. Out of Kyiv .. Ironically...

antiparasitic drugs are regulated because they are extremely toxic, they are basically poisons... they are simply used at a dosage that's tolerated by the host but deadly to parasites.

sometimes u can find some lower dosages formulation sold otc, but will need a prescription for the higher dosage ones. kind of like dumb, because no one prevents a guy from taking 10 tablets at once, but well that's the law.

if u explain to ur doctor why u need them he will most certainly give u a prescription.
my doc also prescibes me the dewormer i use on my dog (cheaper than buying the vet equivalent).
Thats not what Reeses told me when my arse started itching... Not sure what county you are in though??

And while you MAY be able to get a script from a doc these days, your insurance wont cover it and they have market the price up THRU THE FUKKING ROOF at the pharmacy level...

Thats not what Reeses told me when my arse started itching... Not sure what county you are in though??

And while you MAY be able to get a script from a doc these days, your insurance wont cover it and they have market the price up THRU THE FUKKING ROOF at the pharmacy level...
in italy we don't have insurance, but we pay only a quota for prescription drugs, whilst otc drugs are paid in full, in this example for the vermox 500 (mebendazole 500mg), which is basically equivalent to lendue maxi (mebendazole 480mg) a veterinarian dewormer, which u can't get a prescription for, u will end up paying only about a quarter per package (package has fewer tablets, but it's still a lot cheaper than getting the vet equivalent).
If i were to buy the vermox 100 (mebendazole 100mg), which is an otc drug, not only i will pay full price (about the same price as the vermox 500, but with a fifth of the active ingredient, so will end up spending more than getting the lendue maxi) but because of the lower concentration i will also have to give my dog 10 tablets a day for 2 days (she's a good girl so i doubt she would complain, but that's torture...).

Same thing for other drugs, like some antibiotics or FANS.
A new rule they added recently is that u can no longer buy 1g tylenol online, but only 500mg, but u can still buy 1g tylenol in a local pharmacy (still otc).

As for the dewormers being available in 2 forms (OTC and prescription only) the reason is that in humans 100mg are effective to get rid of parasites in our GI, the higher dosages (500mg and up) are used to treat parasites in the liver or brain (cysticercosis).

In dogs you need higher dosages to begin with (30mg/kg bw), in practice I need to give my dog 2x 500mg tablets for 2 days (so 4 in total), going by weight, technically, she should need 2 and 1/4 but my vet always told me 2 are fine.