Any advise on blood work ?

shadow23

First cycle here male 180 pounds just look for advise or recommendations
250 test cyp 6 weeks pin twice a week Monday and Thursday.

Bumped to 350 test week 7 Currently on week 8 Noticed slight acne not much. More lethargy during the week along with more hair shedding. Goty bloods done and seen estradiol is 75 should I be concerned? I have aromasin on hand curious on dose or just wait?

Also some cholesterol and Triglycerides are high as well. Should I be concerned? Any help would be great thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230921_125231_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921_125231_Drive.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20230921_125235_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921_125235_Drive.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20230921_125241_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921_125241_Drive.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 31
what else are you taking?
outline your diet.

you can bring those estrogen levels more in range with 12.5mg of aromasin twice a week. Pull bloods a few weeks after starting the AI to see how you respond to that dosing

Do you have estrogen side effects? If not, don’t fuck with it.

As far as trigs, plenty of supps and diet choices to help it. For supps, give red yeast rice a try.

what else are you taking?
outline your diet.

you can bring those estrogen levels more in range with 12.5mg of aromasin twice a week. Pull bloods a few weeks after starting the AI to see how you respond to that dosing
Testosterone cyponate only.
I'm in a slight calorie surplus i try to eat healthier whole foods lean meats with some cheat meals on weekends also Workout 4 or 5x a week

Do you have estrogen side effects? If not, don’t fuck with it.

As far as trigs, plenty of supps and diet choices to help it. For supps, give red yeast rice a try.
Slight acne more hair shedding less energetic. About a week ago I thought I felt spicy nips/ increased sensitivity but not sure I tend to overthink a lot.

Slight acne more hair shedding less energetic. About a week ago I thought I felt spicy nips/ increased sensitivity but not sure I tend to overthink a lot.
Maybe a tiny AI dose, especially if you’re increasing your test.