Any lab test I can do to find cause of injection site reaction (like a mosquito bite)?

deeoeraclea

I recently ordered NPP brewed in MCT oil at a concentration of 200mg/mL from an UG lab. I injected sub-Q four or five times and every time had a local reaction (like s mosquito bite). Is there any way I can figure out the cause of the reaction? For example, are there lab test Jano can do to see if there are substances other than MCT oil and NPP in the vial that might cause the reaction?

I do remember also having a local reaction the first month or so that I started injecting testosterone cypionate (which I get pharma grade from a TRT clinic ... comes in cottonseed oil I believe). And, eventually, this reaction stopped. So, maybe if I just keep injecting the NPP the reaction will subside over time.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

I believe you can have a sample tested for impurities but it may cost more money then testing for substance and concentration. I will admit, I’m not familiar with subcutaneous injections so i really don’t know if this happens more with subq vs IM but we all know what happens with IM injections if something is contaminated. Even with IM injections, you can read a thousand threads about a (usual noob) injecting and getting PIP for the first time and right away blaming it on contaminated gear. I for one will get PIP from test E. It doesn’t matter if it’s UGL or going back to my first cycle in 1994 with genuine pharma, test E gives me pain. Multiple sources of test C, no PIP. NPP at 200 mg/ ml sounds pippy to me especially subQ.

I didn't know that the concentration and/or the esther could cause a reaction. I just assumed it had to be either the carrier oil or some impurity. And, from what I have read, MCT was supposed to be pretty benign compared to other oils, which is why I assumed it would have to be some foreign substance.

You think if I double the dose but switch to 100 mg/mL (rather than 200 mg/mL), that could reduce the reaction? And, do you think if I give it time, my reaction could go away (as it did with test cyp)?

Mct is known for giving some people issues. It does to me even with a shallow IM shot. Regular IM shots I usually don't notice any issues but sometimes get more sore from the mct.
I would ditch the sub q and just go IM and see if issues continue. If not then there's always grape seed oil, that doesn't give me any issues